LSD-Rumi

PCE literally deletes depression and anxiety

37 posts in this topic

I made a post yesterday explaining my experience with dossciatvies. And yesterday I took another dose from (3-meo pce) and it felt amazing. It wraps you in a gentle and warm blanket of energy and eliminates all your anxiety, You can then work through your traumas and things like that. But the most amazing thing, is when you wake up the other day, literally zero depression, zero anxiety, zero social anxiety, huge confidence, huge levels of happiness. I was very surpried by it actually. I just feel the best version of myself today. I will see how long that lasts.

PS and  a warning: Apperantly this substance can induce mania  more than any other substance I have tried before. My brain is literally working like 500% the usual. I have extreme energy, my mood and confidence is through the roof  and I am extremly charismatic now. But I can totally contorl my self and function properly. Pls, if you have bipolar or if you have low levels of self control, don't try this substance or be ready with some mood stabilizer if you are not sure.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Jesus God. I am so energetic today, and I feel like a milliona bucks. Yesterday I let go of all my anxieties and fears. Today I enjoy life.

How does it compare to psychedelics?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How does it compare to psychedelics?

It has definitely a psychedelic effect but I am on antidepressants so I think it somewhat stunted it. I had some minor insights with few minimal visuals, It generally felt like a warm and euphoric buzz with minor disossciatio. But the next day you feel like your energy is like 100 times  multiplied, not exaggerating here . The antidepressant effect is huge. It will certainly induce mania and psychosis in some individuals,  so care need to be taken

I also still did not do huge doses of it. I am sticking to 20 mg max.

You have to give it a try, it is better than ketamine.

This is a post I made two days ago, it also explains the experience.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

What is the full name of the substance you used. Nothing specific coming up on google based on what you mentioned ?

I am literally crying for an hour now. I am letting all the pain and the horrible things that i stored in my body for 5 years to escape. I was in heelll literally. 

44 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Dude that's amazing!! So happy for you :)

Thanks man! I always liked your posts and I always said I want to be like this dude xD

I may end up retaking ketamine at a larger dose and recompare the effects, or maybe I will study for tonigh, I don't know :P

41 minutes ago, LostSoul said:

How to prevent the mania and dark side efectos?

if you are suscipitble to mania then don't or just keep a couple of lamotrigine pills on you in case you are not sure (lamotrigine is a mode stabilizer)

I just want to kill my anxiety anda depression, basically to feel what you described haha

4 hours ago, LostSoul said:

I just want to kill my anxiety anda depression, basically to feel what you described haha

It is not just the substance. I have been working on my self for years plus the medication I recently started to take was really helpful. 

5 hours ago, LostSoul said:

Do you have any experience with medications and/or psychedelics?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Guys, I edited the post, Pls guys read the warning.

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Guys, I edited the post, Pls guys read the warning.

Thank you for the update. Did you take more of the PCE, or are the effects you’re referring to in your warning coming from the same dose you took yesterday?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Thank you for the update. Did you take more of the PCE, or are the effects you’re referring to in your warning coming from the same dose you took yesterday?

I didn't actually and I actually slept good last night. Today I waked up with   the energy of five men combined, lol. I am very happy now and energitic, I am thinking about all the cool things I will do in the future and studying for now. This was the person I was hiding inside me and was repressed by mental illness, the substance just allowed it to come up. The warning is coming from a point of appreciation not from a point of negativity, I just know how powerful this substance is. And I think it also has a psychedelic effect too because I read it does acvtivates seritonin receptors not just NDMA and dopamine but I am on antidepressants and the psychedelic effect was not that great but it was present tho. So this can be a very powerful substance for people who cannot handle it.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

18 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Thanks man! I always liked your posts and I always said I want to be like this dude xD

I may end up retaking ketamine at a larger dose and recompare the effects, or maybe I will study for tonigh, I don't know :P

Same! I empathise a lot with you.

It's better to let at least a week in between doing dissociatives, better two weeks or a month.