LSD-Rumi

Psychedelics with antidepressants experience

9 posts in this topic

Most Psychedelics are generally safe with antidepressants. LSD felt much gentler and cleaner with less body load but you have to take more. A 200ug is a solid dose with antidepressants. I took LSD without antidepressants and it was more chaiotic with waving and hefty boadload but with antidepressants it was so clean. Also, I have OCD which tends to be excaerbated with LSD (LSD activates glutamate receptors) to the point where I couldn't handle it and I couldn't control my mind. But with antidepressants I felt much calmer with no OCD.

If you are on antidepressants and you want to use psychdelics for healing, don't be afraid, it is totally safe unless you are taking some MAOIs and for god sake stay away from 5-meo dmt, it is not the substance for healing traumas.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

16 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I heard ketamine is good one when you're on antidepressants.

I tried it yesterday ? it is amazing. But a more powerful one that I also tried yesterday is 3-meo pce. It was ecstasic and today I feel happier than ever. I was crying for half an hour ago. It is healing

@acidgoofy Yeah it was much much warmer and less weird and it is a bit more psychedelic. But you need to be careful it is a very potent substance, 10-15 mg was very heavy. I will make a post soon about it describing my experience.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

12 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I heard ketamine is good one when you're on antidepressants.

Weed helped me get off of SSRIs, then I started ketamine when I suspect I was feeling “withdrawals” from being off of SSRIs for a while.

Safe to say that weed and ketamine actually helped me get off of SSRIs indefinitely. If I ever feel that my depression comes back strong, I can go back for another ketamine session instead of going back on an antidepressant (my last ketamine session was almost a year ago). 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Ketamin is the way to go. Number one in my opinion. Just be careful of not doing high doses or misusing ketamin 

And in between ketamin sessions I recommend other psychedelics which all heal some kind of Issue you can have like energy Blockades, trauma, self acceptance issues

@OBEler PCE tops ketamine by a huge margin but maybe I didn't take enough ketamine.

On 3/7/2023 at 5:25 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Most Psychedelics are generally safe with antidepressants. LSD felt much gentler and cleaner with less body load but you have to take more. A 200ug is a solid dose with antidepressants. I took LSD without antidepressants and it was more chaiotic with waving and hefty boadload but with antidepressants it was so clean. Also, I have OCD which tends to be excaerbated with LSD (LSD activates glutamate receptors) to the point where I couldn't handle it and I couldn't control my mind. But with antidepressants I felt much calmer with no OCD.

If you are on antidepressants and you want to use psychdelics for healing, don't be afraid, it is totally safe unless you are taking some MAOIs and for god sake stay away from 5-meo dmt, it is not the substance for healing traumas.

I feel like the EGO is a giant OCD disorder and what LSD does its triggering you to the point to surrender and breakthrough to see reality as it is.