BartekD

God realization on Ayahuasca (Yage)

8 posts in this topic

It finally happened, there is still an almost physical relaxation felt in the body even though its been about two weeks since the experience. I don't feel as anxious and my fear of death has been significantly reduced. For context I've taken psychedelics around twenty times and never went this deep. At some point I actually thought that most people here were just projecting what Leo was teaching and that most of what people are saying is mainly intellectual and not real felt experience. I entertained the idea and was open to it but it was always intellectual for me so I never preached or bought into it as a belief. This trip revealed the whole enchilada, Infinity, Love, "MIND"....God. I lived multiple lives, saw the infinity in all of it and became aware of how and why its being created. In some way living became meaningless too, when in that state being alive or dead literally doesn't matter, it wont end, there is nothing to do and nothing to worry about, "you" are always there for eternity. An interesting finding for me outside of this experience was that how SUPER receptive to energy you become, when placing my awareness on others I could easily get their attention without looking at them, feel their energy in a way I never felt before, and much much more, it was like manipulating reality real time. Makes me wonder if those that meditate often or are gifted have this ability and if it can be further developed. 

6 hours ago, BartekD said:

saw the infinity in all of it and became aware of how and why its being created.

How and why? This is one of the most fascinating areas for me. If you could expand on it, I'd really appreciate it :)

Very good!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

How and why? This is one of the most fascinating areas for me. If you could expand on it, I'd really appreciate it :)

@michaelcycle00 Sure but I can only speak from this one experience, for the "why" there are 2 reasons, the first is that you are here to just experience god itself see yourself for what you actually are in totality. The second reason is that there is no reason, its meaningless, it will never end there is nothing to do but to just be, its pretty fucking sad and I already knew this answer intellectually but seeing it really gave me more perspective as to what this means. It does mean that you are free to do whatever you want though and create your own meaning if youre interested, if not thats cool too. The how I cant really explain, it would be like me asking you, how do you move your hand? When you write how did you come up with the thoughts that you wrote. I also dont mean which thought triggered the other thought but I mean how is the process of thought creation happening ? What is happening below the surface, before a thought is even created ( I hope that makes any sense if it doesnt lmk). Its not really something I can articulate (shout out to Leo for having this much talent articulating this stuff) its something that has to be experienced. 

@BartekD Ayahuasca is beautiful 

It's been my main psychedelic so far and it has been very patient. It has no limit on where it can take you. I've done Ayahuasca for several weeks straight, every day, and plan to do it again. But, I have to resettle my brain as I was trending too deep. My goal now is complete understanding and realize all aspects of myself as God and how far I can go in a human body without cracking my brain - as a brain is an infinite mind and has no limit but still has a limit in a human body.

God also appears to love splitting itself into infinite pieces, as well as infinite finite pieces - in which I had insight into Infinity of Pure Minds, which is another aspect of God loving and experiencing itself as a sovereign God. It can also experience other sovereign Gods to experience radically different aspects of itself. But, since it's pure, the human body needs to deplete its impurity to experience it fully to realize itself as God. This is also a direct realization of the Infinity of Gods and I haven't watched the video fully until now and understand completely the sovereignty of Gods. This also opens up other radical aspects of God, because what are those other Gods imagining and penetrating into? Is it alien consciousness? or other radical aspects of itself? or what are the other aspects of yourself that you haven't experienced yourself? It also appears that other Infinity of Pure Minds can experience other Gods and intertwine their other infinite realizations of itself. 

Ayahuasca can bring all of it to you - purity and directness. But, it may test other aspects of yourself that you haven't fully touched on and it may be daunting. For me, it was dark consciousness. Because, how can I be God and not love all aspects of myself? How can you be in fear and be God Realized? Because where there is fear, there is god realization! So, why not be fearless? 

The goal is to experience as much as you can and can handle - at your own pace of infinity. 

But, at least you don't have to meditate or do yoga for it >:)

Edited by Pudgey

Super inspiring!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Love thisssss & it gives me some inspo for future experiences. I recently had my second aya experience and it was more intense and beautiful than the first but I was kinda expecting something more. It’s so different than just DMT for me. I will do another retreat this year. Now micro-dosing it and LOVE it.

On 3/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, BartekD said:

when in that state being alive or dead literally doesn't matter, it wont end, there is nothing to do and nothing to worry about, "you" are always there for eternity.

@BartekD  I can relate to your statement.  Ayahuasca was the source I used to Awaken as well.  I was drawn to work in the jungle with shamans and found surprisingly enough that I have gift or talents in shamanism too.  I've been training for five years, but in a mixed non-traditional/ traditional way.  I was doing my first shamanic dieta training for three months when I experienced it (November 2021- January 2022).  I traveled around Peru for another five months afterwards on a high.  This had been the longest time I spent in Peru and also the most ceremonies.  I had 20 ceremonies in 8 months.  But I finally realized how much I was craving sanctuary.  There was a tremendous profound shift I experienced, and I needed time and personal space to understand and live with this new awareness.  Did you go through the phase of your awakening where everything was foreign or new to you?  When I opened up my eyes, I saw my hands and looked at my body as if it was the first time I ever saw this thing.  I had no words labeling anything.  I started looking around and seeing shapes, but I wasn't registering what it was that I was experiencing.  It was so fresh and so powerful.  After a time, everything started coming back.  I remember looking at my shaman and he was smiling and shaking his head... he said man, you learn fast.  A few weeks earlier he tried to get me to transition.  But when he was helping me, I was interpreting as my physical death, and I resisted.  I was conflicted because ceremony was beautiful, but my mind was like... wait am I supposed to die now?  Lol.. I was depressed and upset the next day.  I had a week to process before going back into ceremony so by the time I returned I knew most of me was wanting to see what that death really was.  At the end of a ceremony, it just finally came to me on what I needed to do.  It was like flipping a switch.  It was only after the Second Awakening that I remembered Leo giving hints.

The reason I mention this is because most likely you are going to come off the high.  You've been doing the work obviously to reach this state of consciousness, so you probably already know.  But give yourself plenty of alone time as much as you need.  I found myself very sensitive and I've been in hermit/ hibernation mode for six months now.  Two months solid of hardly leaving the house to really ground my experience.  I also wanted to respond because you asked a question about further developing abilities...

On 3/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, BartekD said:

An interesting finding for me outside of this experience was that how SUPER receptive to energy you become, when placing my awareness on others I could easily get their attention without looking at them, feel their energy in a way I never felt before, and much much more, it was like manipulating reality real time. Makes me wonder if those that meditate often or are gifted have this ability and if it can be further developed. 

The short answer is yes, abilities can be further developed.  Have you experienced Ayahuasca with shamans?  

A little more of my experiences towards abilities or gifts was my first glimpse of this focused practice towards Awakening.  I was drawn to an Ayahuasca retreat with 11 strangers from all over the world which had 5 ceremonies in 7 days.  My entire life flipped upside right and there's no looking back.  I've recontextualized many of my ceremonies since but in the moment, I had no clue how to explain it.  The first ceremony I was receiving visions of 8 of these strangers and they were talking to me, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.  I also had a deep connection to the two shamans as if they were family and I could trust them.  By the second ceremony I could actually feel, hear and understand the shamans who were Shipibo as they sang in their own tongue.  By the end of that ceremony, I was sitting next to the female shaman singing her Icaros in her language creating harmonies with her.  I heard their language only the night before.  During the session I was feeling everybody's energy and I was sending out my energy to the shamans and the guests specifically who came to me on the first night in visions.  As the ceremonies continued my energy was boundless and all I desired was to share it with everyone.  Even by the fifth ceremony I finally felt when the energies were settled enough to close out the session.  It was kind of funny because I immediately popped up and was waiting for the shamans to signal to the lead facilitator to light the candle and announce the completion.  I noticed the shaman waiving, but I could hear the facilitator snoring, so I signaled to the assistant facilitator.  She came to me, and I told her ceremony is over and she said wait until they give the signal.  I said the shaman is giving the signal, but he's asleep over there so he doesn't know.  She said just wait until it's over... we'll let you know when it's time.  She returned to her mat and then the shaman had to get up and make his way to wake up the facilitator to finalize the ceremony.  I can't explain it, but I realized after these first five ceremonies that this most definitely was a calling... I would have never imagined having any shamanic tendencies until I was there.  To fast forward I've been developing these skills now at 48 ceremonies of Ayahuasca (several DMT and Bufo ceremonies) but really for me it's been mostly surrendering understanding how I have these abilities.  I just become a vessel and it naturally comes out as if I've been doing this forever.  Maybe because I'm feminine I chose to surrender to receive.  Only during my last four sessions have I been getting messages to start placing my intention into Ayahuasca before I drink.  I'm getting to the point where shamans are allowing me to lead a few ceremonies.  There are many abilities and talents out there, and some can be shared.  Some seem to be common to most shamans.  But as you already know you can focus your creativity where you wish to focus.  It really doesn't matter if you use shamans or not... it's just easier to learn from others who've been developing their abilities more in those areas and more importantly who are more accepting.  Being able to work on something without the collective trying to create doubt in yourself is valuable.  But most of my learning still comes from myself using Aya.  I know I won't need it forever; I'll develop until I don't need it.  The abilities are pretty awesome to develop, but I'm getting other messages that excite me!  It's like I'm getting personal missions to push and challenge myself in ways that really motivates me and explore this reality.  My confidence continues to grow, but man has it been stretched to almost snapping at times even after the Awakening.  I feel I could've grounded myself more before continuing.  That's what I'm doing now.  Your infinite mindset is crucial... what do you think is possible?  As we already know... what better to do with your time?  If you don't want to do it anymore, then switch it up.  This reality is absolutely phenomenal, and I hope you're just as excited to see how far your potential extends in this body state.  

Edited by withinUverse