Kingston

Nonstop Terror - 5-MEO-DMT trip report from Erowid

31 posts in this topic

That guy made a mistake by burning the substance. When something like this happens, the only way is deeper, not to cower. I have found the total horror with 5 meo and I have cracked it. It is the terror of the absolute emptiness of existence. when the absolute is nothing. you have to go through nothing and come out the other side. at the bottom of nothing is everything. If you have an experience like this, the next day do it again, it's that simple. in the end there is total existence, the absolute glory of what you are. don't stop until you get there

I had drop between 20 and 40mg nasally, assuming some would go down my throat.

All I remember is that within 5 minutes of the drop there was extreme terror, where I was trying to google antidotes to 5 meo dmt and thinking maybe calling an ambulance so that they're raising this to me.
Finally I spent a quarter of an hour tossing about on my bed, squealing, bending over, and clinging to the sheets.

Apart from the bodyload I'm not sure what really happened, even doses like 5mg were purely unpleasant.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Leo Gura Did you read the trip report? This person does not come across as a "deeply immature, irresponsible degenerate." Also reads like he knows something about spirituality and such.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

When something like this happens, the only way is deeper, not to cower.

I think so too but also it just takes time sometimes.

I did not read his report, I was just speaking generally about Erowid reports.

There is always a chance that you will have a bad trip. Although I've almost never had one on 5-MeO-DMT in over 200 trips. But obviously this will vary from person to person. You shouldn't draw any conclusions from one guy's one bad trip.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler I'll definitely report my first 5-MEO-DMT experience on the forum later on! Time to get my life deconstruct! :o:$

@Schizophonia Have you tried plug it into your butthole? Leo recommend this way cuz the trip is smoother and you'll more likely get the benefit out of it rather than just getting shocked. 

@Leo Gura You usually recommend to start low at around 10mg, but I also recalled you said on 5-meo-dmt mega thread that the small dosage for rectal administration (plugging) would be 10mg-20mg. (Correct me if you've never said that)

What would you recommend? I'll only do plugging, no snorting or smoking cuz this is what you and others on the forum recommend and it seems like the best way to do it.

Edited by Kingston

57 minutes ago, Kingston said:

@Schizophonia Have you tried plug it into your butthole? Leo recommend this way cuz the trip is smoother and you'll more likely get the benefit out of it rather than just getting shocked. 

I tried but it didn't work, even with a very large dose of memory, I may have done it wrong.

My terrifying experience was through the nose

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Kingston hey just start with 3 mg. Worst case is that it was too low and you wasted 3 mg and need to wait an hour to raise the dose. Thats nothing to think about really.. 

@OBEler Got it.:x I'll start with 3mg and then slowly work the way up. Thanks again!

LOL @ Leo’s response. 

I still think MOST trip reports seem positive in my experience.

I have never had a bad experience so far but my friends said I was kicking and screaming at the top of my lungs during my Bufo experience. I have zero recollection of any of what they described though. I remember only amazing things & It was the most mind blowing psychedelic experience so far for me.

I am starting to think that wherever you have the most to heal is where your experience goes. After my most recent aya experience I see psychedelics as a spiritual cleanser that removes “waste”— that might be painful in some cases.

On bufo I had an overwhelming sense of extreme gratitude & it exploded my capacity to feel, which was what I needed at that time.