BlessedLion

GIRLS DOING PICKUP _ REVER$E PICKUP

30 posts in this topic

Got warped into this chicks videos, so funny to watch a girl do pick up. There's so much more she can get away with lol 

Hilarious. Haha

Yeah, girls generally can sex easily by just approaching any guy in a very sexual manner right away like she did in that vid. 

But almost no girl ever does that, unless they're really drunk, they are a prostitute, just happens to be horny during a rare moment when her sex drive just randomly spiked.

This is because women generally have a fear of being slut shamed, while men are praised for sleeping with a lot women.  

It's also because, women have to worry way more than men do about potential dangers such as getting sexual assaulted, raped, pregnant, or murdered. 

Women also usually aren't horny as often as men are and usually take longer than men to get sexually stimulated. 

Edited by Hardkill

32 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

This is because women generally have a fear of being slut shamed

It's for many good reasons. You listed 4 of them below. It's also damages a woman's psychology to sleep with a lot of men, they have a harder time bonding properly in the future and it makes it more difficult for them to be good mothers. Kids without moms struggle hard.

We don't exactly have to be toxic about it, but we shouldn't be encouraged women to be sexually liberal. Nothing good comes from it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's for many good reasons. You listed 4 of them below. It's also damages a woman's psychology to sleep with a lot of men, they have a harder time bonding properly in the future and it makes it more difficult for them to be good mothers. Kids without moms struggle hard.

We don't exactly have to be toxic about it, but we shouldn't be encouraged women to be sexually liberal. Nothing good comes from it.

Then wouldn't that mean that if a man sleeps around with lots of women then his own psychology will also be damaged, have more difficulty bonding deeply with a woman, and will have a harder time becoming a good responsible father?

Edited by Hardkill

20 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then wouldn't that mean that if a man sleeps around with lots of women then his own psychology will also be damaged, have more difficulty bonding deeply with a woman, and will have a harder time becoming a good responsible father?

You see the thing is the overwhelming majority of men DON'T sleep around with lots of women, because they can't. Most men are extremely loyal and capable to bond because they know it's really difficult to land a decent partner let alone a great one. It's only a handful of men who are sleeping with dozens of women and making a ruckus. Men initiate divorce and end relationships at a significantly lower rate than women. Despite women's insatiable demand for commitment, they often behave in an opposite manner of their intentions. That's why people say, "Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do."

From everything I've learned and from my own experiences, no it's not as damaging for men to be promiscuous. I'm guessing because of an influence from culture and biology. This isn't an argument for promiscuity either, I think people can experiment if they like but don't overdue it.

Men and women are different and function in different ways in the world. We aren't equal (except under the law, and in a larger humanitarian sense). That's not a bug, that's a feature. It's kind of annoying seeing people keep stupidly pretending we are.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

You see the thing is the overwhelming majority of men DON'T sleep around with lots of women, because they can't. Most men are extremely loyal and capable to bond because they know it's really difficult to land a decent partner let alone a great one. It's only a handful of men who are sleeping with dozens of women and making a ruckus. Men initiate divorce and end relationships at a significantly lower rate than women. Despite women's insatiable demand for commitment, they often behave in an opposite manner of their intentions. That's why people say, "Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do."

From everything I've learned and from my own experiences, no it's not as damaging for men to be promiscuous. I'm guessing because of an influence from culture and biology. This isn't an argument for promiscuity either, I think people can experiment if they like but don't overdue it.

Men and women are different and function in different ways in the world. We aren't equal (except under the law, and in a larger humanitarian sense). That's not a bug, that's a feature. It's kind of annoying seeing people keep stupidly pretending we are.

Interesting....

Well, generally speaking, men still want more sex partners than women do. Also, most men in western societies get easily pussy whipped by women they are in a relationship with because of feminism and the fact that most men have weak character.

So, what should a woman who already has already with hundreds of men do if she really wants to be in a monogamous relationship with a guy?

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, what should a woman who already has already with hundreds of men do if she really wants to be in a monogamous relationship with a guy?

lol if she's already been with hundreds of dudes, it's over man. She belongs to the streets.

hrhrhtewgfegege

55 minutes ago, Roy said:

lol if she's already been with hundreds of dudes, it's over man. She belongs to the streets.

Awww, but she’s a person too. Doesn’t she deserve to be loved?

1 hour ago, Roy said:

43 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

There can be a woman that has naturally high levels of testosterone and metaphysically a lot of masculinity in her and fascination with sexuality. For her sleeping with 100 dudes actually may be the fastest path to her full potential. I don't like such generalizations.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I didn't say they don't deserve happiness or love, it will just be harder to come by and maintain the more someone sleeps around. They will be more dismissive and less tolerant of working through issues in relationships because they know they can so easily jump to the next one. That kind of detachment has an inflection point where it can be healthy, but also toxic.

Also guys will have a harder time loving her because of her past (if they find out), and also they would have to tolerate risk of disease, possible children she might have, etc.

I don't think it's wrong to have a few partners a year, but if you are sleeping with new people every month or even couple weeks. You are engaging in poor behavior I think. Not to mention extreme risk of HIV and other STDs. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

18 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

For her sleeping with 100 dudes actually may be the fastest path to her full potential.

If by "potential" you mean the fastest path to getting raped, getting steady child support income, and contracting HIV, then yes.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

If by "potential" you mean the fastest path to getting raped, getting steady child support income, and contracting HIV, then yes.

hilarious bro. xDxDxD 

3 hours ago, Roy said:

It can be done responsibly. Sex is nothing wrong.

19 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

It can be done responsibly.

There is nothing responsible about sleeping with hundreds of people. That's an oxymoron.

It's like saying "I always drive 30KM over the speed limit no matter what road I'm on, but I'm responsible because I service my car regularly and wear my seatbelt!"

hrhrhtewgfegege

14 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

It can be done responsibly. Sex is nothing wrong.

Sex is not wrong but sleeping around is damaging for women. It's not empowering at all. 

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

There is nothing responsible about sleeping with hundreds of people.

Well I could say the same about going for a massage more than 100 times. Still other gender touching you.

Yes there are far more consequences from sex but thats why you take more precautions.

But sex is nothing more wrong than a massage. We only live in sexually supressed cultre so it seems so. But it is totally perfect, cute, natural, pure activity.

@vladorion the same can be said about masturbation for males. Damaging if done out of imbalances and addiction. But it doesnt have to be.

We need to learn to be mature from inside. Not just avoid sex.

7 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Well I could say the same about going for a massage more than 100 times. Still other gender touching you.

Yes there are far more consequences from sex but thats why you take more precautions.

But sex is nothing more wrong than a massage. We only live in sexually supressed cultre so it seems so. But it is totally perfect, cute, natural, pure activity.

@vladorion the same can be said about masturbation for males. Damaging if done out of imbalances and addiction. But it doesnt have to be.

We need to learn to be mature from inside. Not just avoid sex.

So you wouldn't mind dating a hooker? Since what she gives men is just like a massage, so she's just a massage therapist.

Just now, vladorion said:

So you wouldn't mind dating a hooker? Since what she gives men is just like a massage, so she's just a massage therapist.

I would probably mind it of course. The same that I would not go to massagist that has significantly higher risk of having some disease on their hands.

But if I knew that a hooker takes all the precautions, and is emotionally stable, respects herself, has no daddy issues I would not mind dating her.

Women have a lot more to gain from being more sexually selective than men.

Hitting on guys as an attractive women is pick-up on easy mode.