Jowblob

Are we imagining our reality, or accessing unity consciousness?

13 posts in this topic

I have done/experienced many miracles, but i still don't get it. Is it me imagining my reality or accessing unity state of consciousness.

Miracle from today:

I'm waiting in my truck with other 4 man for 50 minutes waiting to get unloaded, while waiting i decide to enter a semi sleep meditation. Which is a meditation form when you're really tired and you're literally falling asleep and start dreaming but you're still conscious of your body being awake.

________

So usually 1 of 4 guys would come get us and give us a sign like waving from like 200feet away that we can drive further, while im being in the semi sleep state i'm sorta becoming selfless which means total relaxation ready to go sleep/dream no care about the body you're sorta entering a dream consciousness while being awake. So while being in that state and waiting behind other trucks, i see 1 guy walking towards the road and waving at us in my mind and then just when he stopped waving i hear others starting their truck engine. Then i enter the building and i ask a smaller guy, which guy did come get us the 300lbs one? He said, yes.

Like so many times i've created or experienced miracles like this, but i still don't get it ... To me it seems those are  2 possibilities from all the experiences i've had.

1. You imagine your own reality.

2. Somehow you also have the possibility to interact with unity consciousness/god and it does things for you/from him

I don't know which one is most likely since i've experienced both number 1 and 2 , i just can't comprehend it how both can be true. It's like you're god and do things on behalf of yourself but also there is unity god and does things for you. If we imagine our own reality is it possible that while doing that we're actually not following gods script and are temporarily awake and this is why it happens where we imagine our own reality?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

17 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

i just can't comprehend it how both can be true. It's like you're god and do things on behalf of yourself but also there is unity god and does things for you.

In my mind it's very simple. You as God imagined yourself to be a normal waking human with certain limitations being aided by a slight variation of the same human with different limitations. That in no way contradicts the notion that you're imagining reality, if anything it could even be viewed as confirmation of such. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

it's like a game. everything is exactly the same, there is no difference between anything, but you invent the self and the differences appear. you put some conditions on the board, and let the game unfold. Could the self reunite everything that was separated? there are traps, things are not what they seem, there are no fixed rules in this game. nobody knows them, they keep changing. you have to juggle many different pieces that behave differently. Are you god or a creation of god? Are you part or are you all? both. you are the part because you have imagined the limits. Stop imagining them and you will be everything.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

it's like a game. everything is exactly the same, there is no difference between anything, but you invent the self and the differences appear. you put some conditions on the board, and let the game unfold. Could the self reunite everything that was separated? there are traps, things are not what they seem, there are no fixed rules in this game. nobody knows them, they keep changing. you have to juggle many different pieces that behave differently. Are you god or a creation of god? Are you part or are you all? both. you are the part because you have imagined the limits. Stop imagining them and you will be everything.

All true, but self-deception and an awareness of why it is there and how it is used as a means to guide awakening and the speed and intensity of the process explains why it is not as simple as just stop imagining. You are correct, but the same reason why God doesn't just stop imagining every dream of every ego, but draws out the process is the same reason why the Dark Night of the Soul exists as an expression of the ego of how grueling it is to stop imagining. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

What was the miracle though?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

why it is not as simple as just stop imagining

Yeah, The thing is to realize that you are imagining because you want to. all the depth of the dream is being created now, it is not trying to stop it but to flow with it and dive deep in it 

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, The thing is to realize that you are imagining because you want to. all the depth of the dream is being created now, it is not trying to stop it but to flow with it and dive deep in it 

Do you think it's the same with death? You're imagining people dying/experiencing death, but those are false experiences because death isn't real. You yourself doesn't die either , you just become conscious or more awake until you're ready to change form or dream? For example: When i was in selfless god mode i had no thoughts, all the information just came to me that i needed because i was literally god and god knows what it wants. Is it the same with death, that you as god know unconsciously when you're ready to change form. @Leo Gura @Breakingthewall @Razard86

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

What was the miracle though?

It's a metaphor , duh

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

13 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It's a metaphor , duh

So you saw a guy from 200 ft away, you saw the guy again and you weren't sure but you guessed it was him and you were correct. That's called using your intuition :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So you saw a guy from 200 ft away, you saw the guy again and you weren't sure but you guessed it was him and you were correct. That's called using your intuition :)

No, that's not what i wrote. In the dream state i saw him walking to call us and wave his hand, when he waved and stopped all other truckers started their engine and i left the dream state. Then i asked a guy and confirmed that this guy called us and waved his hand. All happend on precise timing.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

You are imagining reality completely, it is also equal to imagination, but unity states grant greater access to the power of your imagination.

You're just tapping into different types of powers that already exist but may not be manifest in your direct experience all the time

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Do you think it's the same with death?

This strange madness that we are involved in and that we call life, I don't know how it will end. ends? has begun? is it some kind of trap? The only thing I know, or I think I know, is that the objective of this game is love. It's selfless love, and it's really hard. it's all imaginary, it's an enormously complex structure created right now as a kind of puzzle that you have to solve right now, and you never solve it. funny? well...

let's try to solve it, or we will be trapped forever in this eternal moment

@Jowblob you're my equal almost. I'm a bit behind you.

Unity Consciousness is real. It's both. It has to be.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

6 hours ago, Jowblob said:

No, that's not what i wrote. In the dream state i saw him walking to call us and wave his hand, when he waved and stopped all other truckers started their engine and i left the dream state. Then i asked a guy and confirmed that this guy called us and waved his hand. All happend on precise timing.

Ok, then it was a moment of clairvoyance. Some people have that from time to time.

Edited by Carl-Richard