bazera

Have any of you astral projected?

57 posts in this topic

@OBEler How long did it take you to do it when you were learning? Or is this something you've always done?

Also, in Robert Monroe's book, I've read that some devil-like small creatures attacked him or something like that. Have you had similar experiences? Is it safe?

Been doing it since age 8. It's both easy and innocent at that age, To do it when your 20+ is hard. You need advanced theoretical knowledge of Quantum Physics and a 4th Dimensional Mystical Experience interwoven TOGETHER in order to properly astral project,

Reccomended Books:

Ascension Papers 2 \Zingdad

The Completion Process\Teal Swan

Type Eternal Unity in google see what you get.

Good luck, friend :)

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@bazera To intensify the experience. You can do it without it, really It's good, too.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Once or twice, spontaneously. Whenever I tried to do it intentionally, I failed. Maybe I just wasn't persistent enough...

The experience was surreal. Yet more real than anything I've ever experienced in 'waking life'. I had control over everything. Could pause time, fast forward, rewind... Fly, switch characters, or be no character at all - just pure, weightless awareness floating in empty space. My memory is foggy, but it was incredibly beautiful and fun. 

@ivankiss How was it different from a dream? Did it have a different feeling than lucid dreaming?

Used to do it regularly. It wasn’t a natural phenomenon for me I learned it as it was part of my earlier development with spirituality. Before I came across the likes of Leo’s work and God realisation type of things. I continued to do it even once I realised it was more of the dream and not that I am actually an individual spirit in a body, leaving my body. Because it was fun and interesting. Certainly feels like you’re a spirit leaving the body that’s for sure. But you are the entirety of the illusion just as you are in every day waking life. But either way yea, no need to rummage through books that’ll feed you another illusory concept to go along with it, some crap about the spirit realms and all that, just buy Ryan croppers astral projection course on his website. Follow the 10 step instruction guide and hey presto, you should be off in no time. A month it took me to finally project using his methods, then I was up to it 3 or 4 times a week. Something to note though, don’t get lost in it thinking it’s the be all and end all, it turns out it’s just more imaginary stuff, like a dream, like your life. But it is a wonderful part of imagination to experience. All be it your very own imagination. There’s nothing out there, just you wandering around more of your imagination. With some extra perks that you won’t be able to do in your waking life. I sometimes think about doing it again when I go to bed, but then I just feel I can’t be bothered with remaining aware and just get myself a good nights sleep and maybe get lucid in a dream instead. On the odd occasion it happens spontaneously now, but not very often. Cropper! Easy to follow method and it works. Good luck hope you have some fun

@Dazgwny Hey man, thanks for the comment. I've been following Ryan's YouTube videos for years, pretty interesting guy. Haven't considered buying his course though.

Is this the one you are referring to?

https://yourpotential.teachable.com/p/your-astral-projection-starter-kit

Also, one question. Was astral projection helpful in realizing that you are not the body? Right now I basically feel that I am a body. And I think that if I experienced projecting out of a body, that belief will shutter. 

How did it happen in your case?

Most astral projections that people claim aren't real and i've also read a lot of books about it and did personal research on it, astral projection is just a form of dreaming. But hey what do i know...

I think the problem is that people don't realize that there is no difference between waking dream and sleeping dream, both dreams are interconnected with eachother. The things you experience here and there are all the same, when you wake up or get glimpses you will understand how the knowledge you gained during your sleeping dream for example connects to the things you're experiencing here and so on. So astral projection is simply another state of consciousness in the dream state where you are a point of consciousness flying in this world and so on.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Yea, and OBE once. I went out of my body and saw my body sleep from outside it, as some kind of Light-form or Energy form.

I also have had several dreams which felt more real than normal, it’s like you are inside the dream, like for real. One time I got a spirit out from the dream world into the waking-world, I then woke up and saw it fly out my apartment through the wall.

Edited by Rahra

@Jowblob By not being real, you mean that I won't be able to go to my friend's house, see what they're up to, and report them when I woke up? 

@Rahra So when you woke up, it wasn't a false awakening, you really woke up and saw a spirit flying out of your apartment? 

What was your reaction? Was it scary?

1 minute ago, bazera said:

@Rahra So when you woke up, it wasn't a false awakening, you really woke up and saw a spirit flying out of your apartment? 

What was your reaction? Was it scary?

Yes I saw it after I woke up.

It wasn’t scary, I have seen spirits and shit since I was 5 years old. I just went back to sleep some minutes after.

It was a nice day actually, I just freed a spirit from a world it didn’t want to be in.

11 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Jowblob By not being real, you mean that I won't be able to go to my friend's house, see what they're up to, and report them when I woke up? 

You will be able to, but all those things didn't actually happen in your waking dream

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

14 minutes ago, Rahra said:

Yea, and OBE once. I went out of my body and saw my body sleep from outside it, as some kind of Light-form or Energy form.

I also have had several dreams which felt more real than normal, it’s like you are inside the dream, like for real. One time I got a spirit out from the dream world into the waking-world, I then woke up and saw it fly out my apartment through the wall.

@RahraThe reason you saw it fly away through the wall is because there is no difference between your sleeping and waking dream it's all the same, you took the state of consciousness of the dream to this state of consciousness. When i'm sleeping in another dream for example, i tell myself in the dream look at the clock it's gonna be 5am and my alarm clock is set at 5 am. I'm like ok i'm gonna wake up from my sleeping dream and take a look. The clock says 5:00am exactly, no sound no time. When the thoughts went away it starts making sound as i'm in another state of consciousness now and left another one. And it happend every night for like 3 days, and many more things. I do these things consciously because i have a certain level of consciousness and understanding they're not miracles but for others they would be

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@ivankiss How was it different from a dream? Did it have a different feeling than lucid dreaming?

More consciousness, more lucidity, more freedom and control, and it seems much realer. Even though both are, essentially, dreams. Just a different flavour of imagination.

@Jowblob So I guess you are talking from some higher perspective, a meta-perspective in which a "normal" waking state and night sleep state, as well as an astral state, are coming from the same substance, the dream. Is that correct?

To me, a "normal" waking state doesn't seem like a dream, so my aim with astral projection is to realize and get a better understanding of reality. Maybe at some point, I'll realize that astral and normal are both dreams, or not. So that's the place from which I was asking the initial question. Basically, I wanted to know how can one change perspective and understanding of the material world around us through this thing known as astral projection. 

@Rahra What other things have you seen other than spirits? That's fascinating.

What did the spirit look like?