Bujo

Entity attacks

39 posts in this topic

So why did you go to the conclusion that these demons are real? You may have some type of  schizophrenia and imaging all this shit. Try seeing a psychatrist, Open your mind to other possibilities. If I start seeing such things, the first thing I will do is to make sure I don't have schizophenia.

Mooji on evil spirit attacks.

I personally have some exp with this and i reccomended acim for a good reason. The book is more powerful then a normal person able to understand. In some way we need to find a way of inviting good forces of protection and grace. Acim is a good way of doing that. (Not the only way tho) but one of the best arguably.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

17 hours ago, Bujo said:

@Rahra I would love to connect with you somehow and discuss. What is your preferred channel of communication?

You can text me here ?

11 hours ago, Swarnim said:

You misunderstood my view. I am not trying to reduce your experience into simple imagination. In my view demons can be external, what I was saying is that if you're in a particular state then the demons can be attracted to you since you're easier prey.

I appreciate that. I've just come out of hospital from a near death experience so I'm not at my full strength. I've also been on pharmaceuticals that have lowered my vibration. I'm usually very good at holding my own space. I had a major upgrade through my process of dying and coming back that I'm still integrating.

1 hour ago, effortlesslumen said:

I had another thought to this. If you think this to the end it is ultimately you who attacks you. The accident with the mirror is a great example for this. So maybe try to channel some self-love the next time you are in there.

I'm trying this, but you didn't see this this thing. It was very dark and malevolent compared to anything I've ever seen in my 50+ journeys before. 

4 hours ago, effortlesslumen said:

@Bujo

I will describe some of my dreams in a short manner, if they sound ridiculous to you or strange be asured i describe them as i perceived them. Think whatever you like. Im not making this up.

In one of them i had a incident of sleep paralysis and at the same moment a black portal apeared on my ceiling pulling me into it. After a short gap in my dream i was standing naked muffled by a black fog like mater. I did not dare to raise my sight from the ground and thought: "Seems like im going to die. I am at there mercy." Then i woke up.

In another sleep paralysis incident a humaniod being apeared from under my bed graped my legs and started to choke me. First i could not move, but then i started with an attempt to loosen its grip from my neck with my bare hands. After heavy resistance i started biting the fingers of the being and was able to push its hands away from me followed by half awakness seeing how my hands reached away from the bed pushing against some transparent resistance aura.

Another rather short one: A white greyish humanoid figure with no facial details or any other significant outline whatsoever (just its shape) made paralysed reached into my root chakra or through my skin in  the anatomical part, i squealed felt something and woke up.  

There was one were a humanoid alien looking creature appeared bevor my bed on the left were normally my indoor aloe vera plant would stand. The dream begann with the impression of waking up, seeing this being. Suddenly i could not move and i was getting pulled away from my bed floating. But at that moment a third partie said: "You want him ? Here you can have him!" after this words i crashed into this being with my feet in an uncontrolled manner, making it stumble. It vanished an i was clinched by some entity feeling like a skeleton, we started fighting, i grapped it and was about to pull it into my vision when i woke up.

One night at 3:30 i had a dream from a remote view perspective. I stood in a circle of red robed men standing on a stone floor  engraved with symbols, chanting in latin:" Omni foratis" (stemming fro the word foro meaning pierce in english) again and again. Shocked i decided to leave, when i woke up with stinging pain in my left foot.   

There are more, but im running out of time so i may add on last significant dream later. Thanks

Thank you for sharing your story. Funnily enough this is around the same time my attacks start. It's stopping me from wanting to be asleep at this time.

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

So why did you go to the conclusion that these demons are real? You may have some type of  schizophrenia and imaging all this shit. Try seeing a psychatrist, Open your mind to other possibilities. If I start seeing such things, the first thing I will do is to make sure I don't have schizophenia.

This is the kind of answer from someone who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Respectfully, I would appreciate it if you do not include yourself in this conversation further. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Bujo said:

I appreciate that. I've just come out of hospital from a near death experience so I'm not at my full strength. I've also been on pharmaceuticals that have lowered my vibration. I'm usually very good at holding my own space. I had a major upgrade through my process of dying and coming back that I'm still integrating.

Would like to share these upgrades? I am interested

9 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Mooji on evil spirit attacks.

I personally have some exp with this and i reccomended acim for a good reason. The book is more powerful then a normal person able to understand. In some way we need to find a way of inviting good forces of protection and grace. Acim is a good way of doing that. (Not the only way tho) but one of the best arguably.

Thank you for this I will have a look at this book in my research. I appreciate your input.

5 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Try a rudraksha 

Thank you for this I'll try and find it. 

4 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Would like to share these upgrades? I am interested

Telepathy, psychic abilities, astral travelling, ability to sense malevolence in people that manifests as physical purging, attracting other spiritual teachers who seek me out suddenly and unexpectedly etc

40 minutes ago, Bujo said:

I'm trying this, but you didn't see this this thing. It was very dark and malevolent compared to anything I've ever seen in my 50+ journeys before. 

Did it talk?

@effortlesslumen not in that particular instance but during my last entity attack in REM sleep it made this weird garbled robotic voice sound. I couldn't make out any words but it definitely had an electronic or robotic feel to it. I was also feeling like I was being electrocuted and I couldn't move and felt surges of an electrical current run through my body.

14 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

Did it talk?

@effortlesslumen

Did it talk?

Did it talk?

12 hours ago, Osaid said:

15 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:
15 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

12 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Edited by Bujo
Post glitched out

1 hour ago, Bujo said:

Ground yourself in nature and put in some saftey measure that this accidents with the coma and the mirror do not repeat. Stay Safe! 

Im at the end of my input for this topic maybe i know more in the future. 

Edited by effortlesslumen

1 hour ago, Bujo said:

Thank you for sharing your story. Funnily enough this is around the same time my attacks start. It's stopping me from wanting to be asleep at this time.

For me those intense occurrences of dreams stopped after sometime,only having it once in a while.now. I also changed my daily activities to more possitive ones and centered my head around other topics after some time, but i dont know if this correlates and if the cause is the same or even if it  is the same thing. Ok now im at the end of my input

Edited by effortlesslumen

@Bujo i have heard sadguru say that if you are being awoke at 340 am then you need to get up and meditate. He said when we are sleeping the soul is charging outside the body but it charges faster than we are sleeping. So if you are waking up at that time then you are being told to get up and start meditating or doing whatever it is you think you need to be doing. Maybe waking others up in heaven something to do with the moon and sun energy or the first rays of light that hit the earth  can be more powerful or something.

Edited by Hojo

@Bujo prayer, fasting, and fear is your friend. If your fearfully God will reward with peace if you pray to him and make sure you get baptized....no, I'm fuckin with you it's just a figment of your consciousness manifestated as sound are color arising and will go away with lots of alcohol your mind go back to normieville where the sheep run the world and you'll have plenty of lonely and boring kind of life. Or you hurt yourself physically and reality seems to go on pause and cater to you after that. Or get an invega shot shut it all down but that's like 2 grand unless you have insurance.