Razard86

I have tried to disprove Absolute Solipsism

27 posts in this topic

I have run varying tests in consciousness to disprove this and have failed every time. There are no individuals, there are no separate experiences, reality is just a mass hallucination to create an illusion of other.

It's very well done, so masterfully done that if you attempt to destroy it, it will actually turn against you. It's weird, you both do and don't want to break the illusion of other and it is this resistance that creates the Dark Night of the Soul, or suffering involved as you break through every illusionary identity that you keep constructing. Finding out absolutely that any notion of other is just pure imagination is a bitter pill. While I do absolutely love myself, and I do love others it is actually so self-evident that it actually would be impossible for others to actually exist outside of you it reveals why both Infinity of Gods awakening Leo had is both true and untrue.

It's true you could imagine that possibility, but that possibility is within your own awareness which means by default, it was never separate from you to begin with. People would say but how do I know someone doesn't have experiences outside of me, well they on the absolute level cannot, but you can imagine they do....and thus on the relative level they do. But all relativity is imaginary, there is only one being.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is just a plant you created to protect yourself from waking up. You might ask why would I do that? Easy!!! Because when you are fully ready to awaken....your deception cannot deceive you. You need to put people and events in your dream to bind you as a buffer to keep you asleep until you are ready to awaken. When you are ready to awaken, no deception can fool you, and you will venture forth dissolving all illusions/deceptions into the absolute truth of ONENESS. 

It's a bitter pill if you are too attached to the concept of other. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This is an important awakening to have and come to terms with, and accept fully into the heart. But don't get stuck here.
This is only another step along this infinite road. It's a good awakening, and I recommend having it, but You need to move on. It is in this awakening that a pure, genuine, unconditional Love for All Creation is found. Because once You've seen the darkest depths of the human soul, once You've empathised with the darkest depths of human experience, true compassion for all mankind is found. A fire is lit; Be there for each other, Be there for Yourself, don't Yourself in moments of fear.

But again, solipsism is only a pointer. Another thought. Another concept. Keep looking; unless You want to  be alone.

If You go around this world, interacting with Yourself thinking  everyone's an NPC, guess what?
Everyone is going to start acting like an NPC. You're imagining yourself into a solipsistic bubble when You don't have to.

God created an Infinite number of Gods because God can do that. God doesn't have to  be alone.
But if that's what You want, You can take all the power for yourself. You're free to choose that, because You're God.
OR. You can share the Infinite Love with every avatar of God in the Universe. I choose Infinity of Gods, thank You!

Everyone has as much creative power as You because they are indeed You; We Are You!
WE is synonymous with You. 'WE' is singular and plural. WE is Unity. WE is ONE.

We Are ONE. But We  don't have to be alone. That's lame. You write as if God couldn't imagine a solution.

Infinity has no limits whatsoever. If Your limit is "I AM forever alone" then Your Reality will begin to reflect that.
We, as God, can choose recontextualize ourselves not as many, but as ONE Being, ever reaching higher in Love.

Therefore, see everyone You meet as the living incarnation of GOD. They are fully  You, in all your Infinite Beauty.
Everyone You meet radiates the Infinite glory and splendor of God. Feel some reverence. Feel a lot of Love.

Edited by tuku747

Leo made a brilliant move by following up his solipsism video with this one.
The thumbnail alone communicates that Unity, ONENESS, does not necessarily mean aloneness.
Only an human ego would feel alone. Only an ego would feel pride in "being more enlightened than others" because the other fools just can't accept being alone. Absolute Truth is formless. What is ONE is totally formless. You can't grasp it!

A solipsism without profound Love is false.

Edited by tuku747

yeh razz.
It's even hard to explain, but there is truth we can find in our inner world that are still true, only problem, all truth seems unsharables.

even that one can only be understood if you already "get it".

a quote from a friend, I don't know if that has any meaning, but why not you know.

I say it's hard to deceive because one's agenda at any given point is to negate the illusion of truth and consistency, and replace it with patient disposition to the world. It's apparent that nothing is true or explicit, or anything of the sort; but what such illusions of coherent truth can do: Is to strip objects of the world of fear. To take the cruel and uncaring universe, and understand that some of this universe has been shaped by us and our past. And it's our duty to take these silly ape minds, and use our greedy ability to generate sense, to observe and download this new world. A world with blood and sacrifice of our past flowing through it, to make it safer for us, a safer world than our bodies were created to exist in. A safe world full of love built for us, but this love and safety, ironically, can only be seen using the tools of discernment that created this sin to begin with.

27 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

@tuku747 well dream whatever, dreaming to be with others or alone, is still dream.

Exactly. The Dream is One. The human ego doesn't need to cling to the concept of "alone" because there are plenty of humans on the planet. When You know You're not alone in this seeking, You begin to attract people who seek like You seek.

Edited by tuku747

I’ve already disproved it. It’s falsehood. It’s total falsehood.

God is The Truth, now and forever, absolutely.

I testify that there is no god worthy of worship or praise except God.

The birds praise Him daily and the trees prostrate to Him.

Deliver me from darkness and evil to salvation, for Thy are the Truth of my Salvation.

To You I pray, You I praise, You Alone do I trust.

So let it be. My Salvation.

@Rahra solipsistic relationship is not pilled enough.

Words are useless and have no impact on life.

We live so much in semantics we tend to associate words with impact on reality.

And we create self reflecting meaning for them to work.

'others' are not saying anything. Buzz and noises. That includes you.

People are saying all of this stuff like “yes you can are alone and when you imagine others that is just you the only one existing and imagining others” and than others say “god needs to be unlimited by definition so therefore we all can exist Independent but just act as one” but where is the real answer. Common now. If I am with someone and we go into separate rooms is there an active consciousness experience of that room the other person is in, or not. I need a yes or no answer.

you are an illusion and i am an illusion too

we both go through the daily grind until death does its part

the mistake i am makes is i am is more attached to me than to you

awakening is for i am to love you to the same degree i am loves me

you are as deserving of and as welcome to my food as i am

come one come all, ask and ye shall receive knock and i open the door

Edited by gettoefl

1 hour ago, Patang said:

@Razard86 Who did you write this post to? Yourself? Why?

Alone= All One. Many and One are the same. I've noticed some people are saying there is a higher awakening, there isn't one. It's all you. 

Infinity, is not one, so what does it mean. It means it is limitless expression, so of course it can create an illusion of other because it can create infinite expressions. But once you become aware that all expressions are you, and do not have any expression without your presence, then you realize your presence is the baseline or foundation of reality. So if your I AM presence is the foundation....then there isn't an other.

This is an absolute. I have been able to change the taste of my food while sober, this revealed to me that all experience I have is created by me. Now what throws me off is I have no clue how it is happening. One thing I have played around with is, you can request your awareness to do things...and it does them. But it is based on how unidentified you are with your EGO identity. It's tricky, because trying to break through the illusion can actually backfire. 

@Patang The same reason you responded to this post. God wants to share its love, that is the only reason Creation/Universe exists, because of the selfless desire to share infinite love. You could say God is that which gives freely infinitely just for the act itself, not for any purpose but to experience giving and receiving. 

11 hours ago, A_v_E said:

yeh razz.
It's even hard to explain, but there is truth we can find in our inner world that are still true, only problem, all truth seems unsharables.

even that one can only be understood if you already "get it".

a quote from a friend, I don't know if that has any meaning, but why not you know.

@ A_v_E  I might need to read your friend's quote more than once because I both understand and don't understand them.

What I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is Solipsism. It's absolute. Anybody that says otherwise is deluded. It actually makes perfect sense when you realize it. You actually start laughing at how you could assume it was any other way. But its really good at playing the game of other. I realized though that the EGO has two greatest fears, death, and being alone so the Ego will never accept Solipsism which also makes perfect sense.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 true but you're not alone, because you've never be with others or alone, this dichotomy is also imaginary in the pure sense of the word "imaginary".

but I guess that's what you are saying, I m not trying to tell you anything or teach anything; just blowing wind

Edited by A_v_E

On 2/13/2023 at 5:41 PM, Razard86 said:

I have run varying tests in consciousness to disprove this and have failed every time. There are no individuals, there are no separate experiences, reality is just a mass hallucination to create an illusion of other.

It's very well done, so masterfully done that if you attempt to destroy it, it will actually turn against you. It's weird, you both do and don't want to break the illusion of other and it is this resistance that creates the Dark Night of the Soul, or suffering involved as you break through every illusionary identity that you keep constructing. Finding out absolutely that any notion of other is just pure imagination is a bitter pill. While I do absolutely love myself, and I do love others it is actually so self-evident that it actually would be impossible for others to actually exist outside of you it reveals why both Infinity of Gods awakening Leo had is both true and untrue.

It's true you could imagine that possibility, but that possibility is within your own awareness which means by default, it was never separate from you to begin with. People would say but how do I know someone doesn't have experiences outside of me, well they on the absolute level cannot, but you can imagine they do....and thus on the relative level they do. But all relativity is imaginary, there is only one being.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is just a plant you created to protect yourself from waking up. You might ask why would I do that? Easy!!! Because when you are fully ready to awaken....your deception cannot deceive you. You need to put people and events in your dream to bind you as a buffer to keep you asleep until you are ready to awaken. When you are ready to awaken, no deception can fool you, and you will venture forth dissolving all illusions/deceptions into the absolute truth of ONENESS. 

It's a bitter pill if you are too attached to the concept of other. 

Wake up.  It's simple.  When you wake up you will not have to disprove it.  It will be before your eyes. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You're literally clinging to the idea of aloneness when Infinite ONENESS implies so, so, much more.

Get creative with it. You don't have to limit yourself.

Edited by tuku747

While solipsism is an intriguing intellectual exercise and can help individuals to critically examine their own perceptions and beliefs, it is generally not considered an accurate or useful perspective to take. This is because it is based on the assumption that our perceptions and beliefs are the only thing that we can trust, and that everything else is potentially false. This can lead to a sense of disconnection from the external world and other people, and can prevent us from developing meaningful relationships and experiencing the interconnectedness of all things.

In other words, it displays a disturbing lack of faith in the still yet unknown.

Furthermore, the belief in solipsism is inherently limiting in its scope, as it ignores and denies the existence and experiences of other entities and their own unique perspectives. In contrast, a more accurate and helpful perspective would be one that recognizes the interconnectedness of all things and the fundamental unity of all consciousness, while also simultaneously acknowledging the unique perspectives and experiences of each individual entity.

Edited by tuku747

You don't need to prove truth.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

solipsism depresses you since you are attached to the person in the mirror and conclude you are the only one

you are a watchtower not different from trillions of others out there

you love your form and flesh and care less about other people trees rocks ...

reality is all that and then some