Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluran

Some, or most people are horrified when i am on 5meomalt

23 posts in this topic

Whenever i happen to have conversation with some people on 5meomalt low dose, they look sometimes so horrified, like existentially horrified, like lovecraft cthulu terror.

And wanna leave me alone

And i am like oh there you look so horrified, in fear, why do you have such fear?

You as the author of the story/reality you are experiencing, give the characters you dream of; life and make them real. But only when you as the author are asleep as your character, and your consciousness is localized.

When you take psychedelics in the story/movie/reality, you become less asleep, less localized. And that makes your character and other characters in the story, more “unreal”. So it is like you are killing them, because you are less bought in, on that they are real, or that they exist. And that worries “them”, but best thing is: They are you, but reflections of you.

So ask yourself, are you afraid of not being real?

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 hours ago, Vincent S said:

So ask yourself, are you afraid of not being real?

Ah, right, thats mindfuck point. 

Am I afraid to exist?

Could you be projecting? Could it be that you want them to leave you alone, so that you won't have to deal with their feelings (which are your feelings)?

beep boop

@Fluran Well, are you saying or doing?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Fluran said:

Does anybody have experience with this?

Well, I haven't tried 5MeoMalt, but same happens when I do 5MeoDMT. 

I remember walking around the city while smoking 5MeoDMT. I stopped for a bit and made a big puff - than I closed my eyes and ended up having a breakthrough experience. When I opened them, I saw a guy, he was trying to give me a brochure about Jesus. He asked if I believed in God and I told him that I'm the actual God. 

You should've seen his face :D 

It may be that you come off as weird or creepy when tripping.

You can ask them how they perceive you compared to when you're in a sober state.

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Fluran Well, are you saying or doing?

I havent said anything to her that she looks horrified, i was processing it internally that i perceive her in shock, with love, i let her go, wish her safety journey back.

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Trip alone 

I just wanted to do microdose but it turns out its always intense haha yeah, i did not feel so stable in that trip because it was rather touristic, not so calming.

Edited by Fluran

18 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

He asked if I believed in God and I told him that I'm the actual God. 

You should've seen his face :D 

Yeah.. its risky and against safety protocol but doing psychedelics outside, interacting with people on it actually exposes to more experience that i can not have it alone in my room. I should go psychedelic friendly place tbh

Develop and follow a safety protocol 

But, at the same time use your intuition.

These are powerful! Don’t do something you can’t undo.

Basics are set and setting. 

5meodmt and 5meomalt need the respect as if you are launching a rocket into space.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Set and setting and how much i dose haha, I did microdose to low dose knowing that i will be fairly controllable.

@Fluran Do whatever you want and pay the price when the consequences arrive. 

Set, setting, safety protocols. 

Here you are asking or saying people felt scared of you and it was the wrong setting. Might as well say that’s the wrong dose, and even substance for that setting. 

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Fluran Do whatever you want and pay the price when the consequences arrive. 

Set, setting, safety protocols. 

Here you are asking or saying people felt scared of you and it was the wrong setting. Might as well say that’s the wrong dose, and even substance for that setting. 

yeah the surrounding environment seemed so not so accepting and actually full of ego i felt, a good realisation there was,

it becomes obvious if i am with toxic/unconscious people or not when I take silght dose on it, 

when i take on 5meomalt and it makes things obvious how much consciousness others around me.

ironically, it is a good detector.

Edited by Fluran

@Fluran “How conscious am I to take this around unconscious people?”

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Fluran “How conscious am I to take this around unconscious people?”

Alright, i had to know if it was good choice to hangout with them in the first place. 

@Fluran Not trying to be hard on you 

Questions I ask myself about who I spend time with

◭"89"

On 13/2/2023 at 10:59 AM, Fluran said:

Whenever i happen to have conversation with some people on 5meomalt low dose, they look sometimes so horrified, like existentially horrified, like lovecraft cthulu terror.

And wanna leave me alone

And i am like oh there you look so horrified, in fear, why do you have such fear?

Not with 5 meo, but a few months ago i took lsd and went for a walk on the seafront in a small town on sunday, and what i saw was violence. violence in families, in couples, in friends. all intoxicating each other, limiting the others. Parents attacking their children with their mere presence, couples full of fear and tension. quite a horrible festival. of course, maybe it was all or part my projections.