mmKay

Male Birth Control Coming Soon

13 posts in this topic

The idea of shooting blanks is fascinating. But no guy will be willing to inject gel in his nutsack. It may be preferred over vasectomy though. 

Let's see where they take this. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I prefer ejaculation control over birth control.

I use condoms + not cumming during the fertile weeks, it doesn't require messing with hormones and also it has the added benefit of retaining more energy.

I'm going to delete this post if I become a dad soonxD

On 07/02/2023 at 11:17 PM, mmKay said:

Let's see where they take this. 

Maybe just put those male contraceptive hormones in the drinking water?

Until the population size is more favorable.

How about that?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Does a vasectomy prevent nutrient loss from ejaculating? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

25 minutes ago, integral said:

Does a vasectomy prevent nutrient loss from ejaculating? 

"Nutrient loss" xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

The next evolution of NoFap, we are witnessing history here.

???

Hmmm.. cant we cut the muscles that cause the penis to "pump" to ejaculate, this way we can last forever in bed? Maybe Botox it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@MarkKolYour system would still get flooded with prolactin when you ejaculate though, so you are still going to get tired. 

I wonder if it is bad for a man to not make semen.  As they said in the story Daniel still wasn't making sperm even after the study finished is this a permanent thing? 

Woah i just got it!!. Just sew in your P hole and make alternative pipes for urinating and money shot away from the crotch area!! Minimal STD rate and no pregnancy.

#bioengineering #visionary

How did God not thing about this design??? 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 2/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, flowboy said:

Doesn’t seem safe at all, none for me thank you.

What prompts you to say that? Can you elaborate?

I'd heard about the gel thing before, I actually thought that was the way vasectomies were done. Seems interesting to me and I like that it doesn't really negatively affect sensation at all. I've heard vasectomies make it painful and for a significant period of time.

They didn't really go into how the hormonal one works, would have liked to hear it.

@Emrie  I just like to stick to my basic principle that I don't mess with nature if I don't have to.

Whenever people think that they are smarter than nature, they create nasty side effects.

Especially when the tech is new.

Drugs to make birth easier creates a life long trauma for the child.

Painkillers that were safe to use during pregnancy have caused horrible disfigurement ("sorry guys")

Aluminum in deodorant (anti-perspirant) "innocently" blocks up your pores and adds more toxicity.

Silicone nets that were put inside women's bodies to uphold their organs after C-section caused horrible problems when pieces broke off and moved throughout the body. And then there was no way to remove them, ("sorry again guys").

I see the pattern now: people think they're smarter than nature, invent things that people have a need for, make a lot of money from it, and only 70 to 100 years later find out what a bad idea it was. Don't even get me started on lobotomies.

And every generation thinks they're cutting-edge compared to a few decades ago, they really have everything figured out now, sure sure. We're still living in the stone age compared to 50 years ahead.

The female pill creates nasty side effects, for example changing their taste in men, and overall personality.

So I don't believe in messing with hormones if you don't have a dangerous deficiency.

The guy in the video doesn't even know if his sperm count is going to come back!

Probably it is, but he doesn't know. And clearly the hormones are affecting him, because he's getting chubby.

In my opinion he's insane.

He'd rather recklessly risk becoming infertile than practice some self-control.

The body is a delicate balance, everything affects everything, messing with anything will cause unknown side effects.

Blocking up passageways can't be healthy.

Silicone inside my body? No thanks. For all I know a piece could break off and cause a blood clot somewhere.

If I don't want to impregnate her, I don't shoot inside her + use a condom when she's fertile, and that's good enough for me.

In fact, I don't shoot a lot at all, maybe once or a couple times a month, which is why that's easy for me.

People are too addicted to cumming to properly enjoy sex.

But I digress.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 12/02/2023 at 11:08 AM, mmKay said:

Woah i just got it!!. Just sew in your P hole and make alternative pipes for urinating and money shot away from the crotch area!! Minimal STD rate and no pregnancy.

#bioengineering #visionary

How did God not thing about this design??? 

xD

Ok so do you want to cum out of your belly button?

Or maybe out of your eyes, while you look her in the eyes?

As long as we're doing surgery, may as well have some fun with it.