Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sempiternity

Natural ways of pooping while vacationing

9 posts in this topic

When I'm home, my digestive system works perfectly. When I'm away from home for many days, say on a camping trips or week-long festivals, my digestive system seems to shut down. No matter how private of accommodations I have, my system just can't poop for many (3-4) days when away from home. This of course hinders my enjoyment of these activities. Do you know of any natural (no chemical laxatives) things to take (beyond fiber, or coffee/tea, as that does not do the trick) that can get the bowels moving smoothly even when the body doesn't want to?

https://www.squattypotty.com/ You could try investing in one of these "squatty pottys." They make it so youre pooping in a more natural squatting position closer to how our ancestors would have done. Really opens up the sphincter. 

This phenomena also occurs to me and usually after 3 days of no pooping action, Ill just sit on the toilet for 30+ minutes just trying to relax and let the poo flow 

7 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

Do you know of any natural (no chemical laxatives) things to take

Go to a gas station right now and take a shit.

Practice makes perfect ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Pay attention to how your fibre intake goes down. Stack up on dried fruit, seed, nut mixed and munch on those daily. Canned beans work well too

I experience the same when I travel and my diet changes too much.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, herghly said:

Prune juice

OMG! That is evil stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Movement, physical movement, and inner game. You either have to find sanitary conditions (sometimes it's more sanitary in the wild than in WC, heh) and develop a mindset that no-shit in public toilet will harm you in any way. No fly, and no suboptimally ergonomical toilet seat.

On 21/01/2023 at 10:30 AM, Michael569 said:

Pay attention to how your fibre intake goes down. Stack up on dried fruit, seed, nut mixed and munch on those daily. Canned beans work well too

I experience the same when I travel and my diet changes too much.

No that will clog that poor man up even more haha 

2 Things:
a) Try exercising and Magnesium bicarbonate 350mg or so 
b) When you do the poopie at home listen to some music or whatever makes you tick bro and use that trigger when abroad to tell your body its now poopie time 

I want results!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?