mmKay

Toxicity in YOUR lifestyle Giga-Thread

80 posts in this topic

And by a lot of sources it may not even be healthier, or can contain even more toxins (arsenic? can't remember)

Edited by mojsterr

On 18/1/2023 at 3:41 PM, mmKay said:

Do not drink tap water. Probably contains Halogens and Heavy metals. Lets say that Tap water < Spring/well water < Plastic Bottled water < multiple stage reverse osmosis water ( will share link soon ) < Glass bottle water .

tap water must be avoided, so as plastic bottled water. It contains a lot of microplastics due cheap quality of bottles. 

What's that about tap water being bad?

Is it the case in specific countries only maybe? Where I live (France), the water is safe to drink pretty much everywhere and what could be bad in it is said to be in such smaller quantities that it's not dangerous. But maybe I'm wrong, or maybe people doing those analysis are.

Artificial wax on you produce.

That's kinda nasty actually. Idk the accuracy of this though.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Blue Light.

leads to a whole slew of problems with sleep loss and associated diseases. 

If you regurarly go out for tea or coffee...

it's just tap water

Do NOT do any of the following:

Ideally, you want to also SING to the karaoke version at least once a year (like how you go for your annual checkup at the doctor’s office):

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@mmKay And now that gross man’s germs are all over that air fryer. I doubt he washed his hands beforehand. And what store are those air fryers being sold from? I need to make sure that the CEO isn’t a corrupt Trump supporting madman.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@mmKay Maybe if I rub some spices on Leo’s head he’ll finally accept enlightenment.

@Leo Gura As a substitute to sunscreen (which inevitably has toxins)...what would you recommend? Preventing skin cancer is very important.

On 18/01/2023 at 0:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

Vaping is definitely horrible for you. Do not vape! You are vaporizing heavy metals directly into your brain.

I guess this doesn't apply when vaping pure synthetic 5-MeO on e-mesh, right?

Edited by shree

Ultraviolet Radiation from electric devices 

Don't weld in flip flops

On 2023-12-09 at 5:35 AM, mmKay said:

If you regurarly go out for tea or coffee...

it's just tap water

If you go to starbucks / tim hortons / [insert other terrible shitty coffee shop] yeah.

I might be out of my depth here but if you go to a third wave coffee shop where it's twice the price they often understand that water makes a huge difference on cup quality(they probably don't give a shit about the toxicity of tap water but it tastes much better to have good water). It's about finding a shop that actually cares about their product. A lot of them don't. I'll agree with that. And you're gonna pay more for it obviously.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Posted (edited)

Electric water kettles made out of plastic. They are pretty common in EU , but y'all americans don't use kettles cause you have 110v electricity instead of 220v 

M i c r o p l a s t i x. Ignore the bpa free label, it still isn't safe

Edited by mmKay