BlessedLion

Holy fucking fuck (God has a hot bod!)

12 posts in this topic

Yoo my peeps! (Sorry for click bait title) 

Haha. I’m still deep in a shroom trip but had a beautiful awakening to awareness, God, formlessness, nothingness, wow. 

Such a healing trip. I took about 3 grams shrooms and there was a point when I stopped meditating to do some yoga, mostly just moving the energy in my body as needed and at some point I just awoke to the divine masculine and feminine within and they “merged:made love”. I don’t really know how else to explain it. I stared in the mirror and saw a king/warrior looking back at me just holding divine presence and strength. It was this wise MAN who just like knew and held me in completely acceptance and love. It’s like I was looking at my fully actualized self but I swear the thing in the mirror was like it’s own entity. This king/God that looked like me and was just holding unwavering presence for me. 

I walked around my village just amazed that this is a dream and we’re all these characters and there’s all these energies and facets to the dream and it’s wild and dangerous and light and love and so rich! Such a complex and detailed drama with infinite depth, also Women. Women are proof of God. Women are… :—@0 (yup)

I went into the ocean for sunset and absolutely melted into the ocean. Laughing my ass off like a nut “It’s GOD, it’s GOD no fucking way, you can’t top this, no Oscar nominated movie comes even close to how this is unfolding!” Yelling into the ocean not giving half a fuck about anything. No problems no worries pure joy. 

I then went to a singing circle with the yoga school here. So much beauty. My heart opened and all insecurities just faded. There was a point where we were singing to the Goddess Shakti and I look around and there’s like 5 women just sitting around me. It’s like I was holding down the divine presence and center for these angels. Still tripping balls. I sang until I felt my heart literally open and I was no longer controlling anything it’s like consciousness was just flowing through me unimpended 

I had a moment of gratitude for you guys even though we don’t really know each other we’re kinda all in this journey together. And I appreciate most of you for your wisdom shared here, fuck it, even the trolls and whiners, love you guys too. 

shoutout to @ZenSwift for sharing your trip reports, in a weird way it helped me a lot. It gave me the courage to push through and dive in 

Lastly, mad love to @Leo Gura man, wow, everything you have done for me. I’m without words. All I can say is I’m so grateful to have stumbled upon your channel and THANK YOU for following your heart and vision life purpose and not giving a fuck about the barriers conditioning and human bullshit in the way. You are a serious badass mother fucker and I love you. You’ve helped me awaken to myself as God. No amount of money, sex, etc can be a bigger gift to another human being. I humbly send you the highest vibrations and love in life. 

Lastly, 

I hope we can make this forum a place to share more God awakenings in a communal and supportive manner. Maybe that’s already what was happening, probably, but let’s please stop bitching and judging each other so much. We’re all in this together and few others especially in the real world know what we know and understand what we do. Not trying to sounds cult like or superior, but it’s special. I hope we can show some serious love here to each other. 

Anyhoo, time to listen to music, smoke organic tobacco, and bliss out. 
Aho! 

PS. I think I’ve found the actual best music to trip to. It’s called Cura Journey Mix by Porangui and it opens channels and healing like I’ve never experienced. The man is a master. 

PSS I wrote this last night and never posted. Today I went to ecstatic dance in the jungle with my community and took a .7g dose. Full awakening to love, the dream, so divine. So much love so much peace so much authenticity. I danced with every woman I was interested in and didn’t let fear hold me back. The way this is all unfolding is literally too good to be true. It’s perfect

Beautiful - where r you? I have a calling to join, seems like u are in a great place

On 1/15/2023 at 8:10 PM, BlessedLion said:

shoutout to @ZenSwift for sharing your trip reports, in a weird way it helped me a lot. It gave me the courage to push through and dive in 

Just saw this now, Thanks for the shout out! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Namaste :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wow awesome!

Love to read post like this

Posted (edited)

On 1/16/2023 at 4:10 AM, BlessedLion said:

Yoo my peeps! (Sorry for click bait title) 

Haha. I’m still deep in a shroom trip but had a beautiful awakening to awareness, God, formlessness, nothingness, wow. 

Such a healing trip. I took about 3 grams shrooms and there was a point when I stopped meditating to do some yoga, mostly just moving the energy in my body as needed and at some point I just awoke to the divine masculine and feminine within and they “merged:made love”. I don’t really know how else to explain it. I stared in the mirror and saw a king/warrior looking back at me just holding divine presence and strength. It was this wise MAN who just like knew and held me in completely acceptance and love. It’s like I was looking at my fully actualized self but I swear the thing in the mirror was like it’s own entity. This king/God that looked like me and was just holding unwavering presence for me. 

I walked around my village just amazed that this is a dream and we’re all these characters and there’s all these energies and facets to the dream and it’s wild and dangerous and light and love and so rich! Such a complex and detailed drama with infinite depth, also Women. Women are proof of God. Women are… :—@0 (yup)

I went into the ocean for sunset and absolutely melted into the ocean. Laughing my ass off like a nut “It’s GOD, it’s GOD no fucking way, you can’t top this, no Oscar nominated movie comes even close to how this is unfolding!” Yelling into the ocean not giving half a fuck about anything. No problems no worries pure joy. 

I then went to a singing circle with the yoga school here. So much beauty. My heart opened and all insecurities just faded. There was a point where we were singing to the Goddess Shakti and I look around and there’s like 5 women just sitting around me. It’s like I was holding down the divine presence and center for these angels. Still tripping balls. I sang until I felt my heart literally open and I was no longer controlling anything it’s like consciousness was just flowing through me unimpended 

I had a moment of gratitude for you guys even though we don’t really know each other we’re kinda all in this journey together. And I appreciate most of you for your wisdom shared here, fuck it, even the trolls and whiners, love you guys too. 

Lastly, mad love to @Leo Gura man, wow, everything you have done for me. I’m without words. All I can say is I’m so grateful to have stumbled upon your channel and THANK YOU for following your heart and vision life purpose and not giving a fuck about the barriers conditioning and human bullshit in the way. You are a serious badass mother fucker and I love you. You’ve helped me awaken to myself as God. No amount of money, sex, etc can be a bigger gift to another human being. I humbly send you the highest vibrations and love in life. 

Lastly, 

I hope we can make this forum a place to share more God awakenings in a communal and supportive manner. Maybe that’s already what was happening, probably, but let’s please stop bitching and judging each other so much. We’re all in this together and few others especially in the real world know what we know and understand what we do. Not trying to sounds cult like or superior, but it’s special. I hope we can show some serious love here to each other. 

Aho! 

PS. I think I’ve found the actual best music to trip to. It’s called Cura Journey Mix by Porangui and it opens channels and healing like I’ve never experienced. The man is a master. 

PSS I wrote this last night and never posted. Today I went to ecstatic dance in the jungle with my community and took a .7g dose. Full awakening to love, the dream, so divine. So much love so much peace so much authenticity. I danced with every woman I was interested in and didn’t let fear hold me back. The way this is all unfolding is literally too good to be true. It’s perfect

Was it the first time you saw these 5 woman?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 16/1/2023 at 4:10 AM, BlessedLion said:

This is an amazing place indeed.

Loved reading your trip report man

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I hope we can show some serious love here to each other. 

Love is the thing that solves all problems, Actualized.org is not different it's equal

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Aho! 

Fuck yeaaah

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

I stared in the mirror and saw a king/warrior looking back at me just holding divine presence and strength. It was this wise MAN who just like knew and held me in completely acceptance and love. It’s like I was looking at my fully actualized self but I swear the thing in the mirror was like it’s own entity.

Mirros are wild, really recommend them while tripping and Awakening

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

You’ve helped me awaken to myself as God. No amount of money, sex, etc can be a bigger gift to another human being. I humbly send you the highest vibrations and love in life. 

I was thinking about this the other day

I love my mum and I'm grateful to her, but she didn't give me God

Leo did!

What is the biggest gift you can give to someone?        God

Nothing matches that level of love and consciousness

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞