StarStruck

How to get over being an empath

11 posts in this topic

I hate caring about low conscious people but I do lol... it wastes a lot of my time and energy.. I wish I could focus on my shit and not be a captain save a hoe or mister nice guy all around..

In Tate we trust

On 1/9/2023 at 9:44 PM, StarStruck said:

I hate caring about low conscious people but I do lol... it wastes a lot of my time and energy.. I wish I could focus on my shit and not be a captain save a hoe or mister nice guy all around..

Start choosing people and environments that are more conscious and high value..

On 1/9/2023 at 9:44 PM, StarStruck said:

Feeling deeply does not have to include being a bitch. 

And counterintuitively, feeling deeply is the way to go through life. Examine whether you have a fear of compassion - because often times it dissolves you and your agenda.

I find it a struggle to keep others energy from attaching itself to my thoughts. It seems  I can not find the place of balance after a strong conflict between me and another . I would love to know how to just let go of the emotions I have hidden because I'm  certain  these emotions have me all fucked up too.  I wait for the chance to meet someone of whom could hold a real conversation without using the words;  'I love you so much' . It is something I have concluded that people do to just control the situation and me . If I were to let out all the emotions and words that are jumbled up inside this brain and Soul, I would destroy all human life, or change the rotation of this planet completely. Yes, it is that thought alone that keeps me as I am, fucked up beyond all hope of breaking free of myself.

On 1/13/2023 at 1:40 PM, Kshantivadin said:

Feeling deeply does not have to include being a bitch. 

And counterintuitively, feeling deeply is the way to go through life. Examine whether you have a fear of compassion - because often times it dissolves you and your agenda.

This is golden right here, having a fear of opening yourself up to compassion. I have noticed in my own experience that you can develop compassion for almost every situation with the right perspective and lack of resistance for said situation. Most of the time when i see people react to a depressing situation its with judgement, ignorance and denial; as an hypersensitive individual you can gain a higher perspective and see both sides of a situation with compassion. Its unfortunate most people are not aware of this. 

Edited by AJBrew

1 hour ago, GalSource said:

I find it a struggle to keep others energy from attaching itself to my thoughts. It seems  I can not find the place of balance after a strong conflict between me and another . I would love to know how to just let go of the emotions I have hidden because I'm  certain  these emotions have me all fucked up too.  I wait for the chance to meet someone of whom could hold a real conversation without using the words;  'I love you so much' . It is something I have concluded that people do to just control the situation and me . If I were to let out all the emotions and words that are jumbled up inside this brain and Soul, I would destroy all human life, or change the rotation of this planet completely. Yes, it is that thought alone that keeps me as I am, fucked up beyond all hope of breaking free of myself.

You're an empath. Don't bully yourself for it, but slowly learn how to introduce boundaries to your relationship.

Qigong can help

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"