Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Bruce Lee - Actualized

20 posts in this topic

Bruce lee has always been a great inspiration to me but not for his Martial Arts and Fighting movie scenes but for his Philosophy for this philosophy he took the Arts to the next level and is basically the father of MMA today. Here are two great videos of his quotes and notes to self that most don't really know about.

Truly ahead of his time, for the most part :)

Now you know more than you thought you knew about this great man :)

Now you understand Be water my friend better.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto

Bruce Lee said, " If you want something beautiful, take modern dancing. What good it would do to a boxer to learn to meditate? He is a fighter, not a Monk.

I always think, he missed something. Bruce Lee loved him some cannabis. Bruce Lee was an avid cannabis user and chewed the stuff for more than 10 years. In my opinion if Bruce Lee had chosen meditation over cannabis, he would have lived longer. 

What does cannabis have to do with his death? There has never been a recorded death from cannabis ever in history.

The story was he took some painkillers and it caused a chemical reaction that that cause his brain to swell up.

B R E A T H E

20 minutes ago, pluto said:

he took some painkillers

Meditators can live without painkillers (allopathic medicines), he preferred cannabis over meditation ! 

@pluto No. That is only what the media said because the media was influenced to portray Bruce Lee that way. The media in HongKong was very careful about his image. They were hoarding a lot of secrets. I am personally a big Bruce Lee fan, I have all his movies and videos. He was such an inspiration and well ahead of his time. He was a multi-talented ambitious guy who lived his short life to the fullest. But a few months back, I was digging more about him on all websites and books and all that - and I found that there were a few secrets that were intentionally kept from the public including his cannabis use, He used to take a lot of hashish/cannabis and he did this for many years. I guess it all started in China. He got addicted to it real bad. During one of his shoots, he went  to the restroom and consumed some cannabis and vomited and collapsed, he was immediately rushed to the hospital where doctors discovered edema in his brain tissue as a result of strain and prolonged cannabis use. However the director of the movie told everyone to shut up because this information, if leaked would have been a big blow to Lee's career as the conservative public of Hong Kong back then would have strongly disapproved his behavior. Sadly in 1973, he suffered another of his overdose episodes but this time it got worse because he took equagesic,  a potent pain-killer that caused adverse reactions resulting in accumulation of fluid in the brain that worsened his edema. And this time he had no escape and he died in his sleep shortly after taking the pill. Most probably Bruce was hyper sensitive to the ingredients but the cannabis definitely contributed to his death because he had suffered episodes of fainting even before . I wish he had never done it.

Bruce-Lee-with-his-son-bruce-lee-2658645

Bruce Lee playing with his son :)

3531d0c5617d46e648c373475a9c1e53.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

From what i know it was the pharmaceutical drugs/pain killers he was taking that killed him no the weed. If you don't know pharmaceutical drugs kill more people than anything else in the world today and cannabis has never been a recorded death. The reaction was much more likely from chemical reaction to synthetic drugs in the human body. Nature understands nature. Body > Nature is very compatible and Bruce was Highly Intelligent.

I understand that hashish can be 10x or more stronger than weed and even prolonged use can cause some negatives but nothing that would lead to death. To me his symptoms before death is more closer to a brain tumor than anything else which now scientists have proven cannabis actually helps prevent and treat tumors.

Now if his imported hashish was laced with something synthetic then that's a different story.

One of my friends that is a hardcore fan said it was a blow to the head from one of his prior acting events then since then he started noticing symptoms and headaches then started to take pharmaceutical drugs for the pain which only made it worse but doctors in USA don't know any better because they are trained that one sided way instead of cure they are trained for treatment so profit flows constantly to the pharma/medical industries.

This is why many doctors the last 5 years that resorted to natural treatments and actually curing their patients either lost their job or were found dead. Just research how many healthy doctors mysteriously died last 2 years for linking vaccines to autism, cancers and other diseases.

Still to this day this medicine is used over natural medicine that actually works much better and has many cure potential.

So from my extensive knowledge in general health and well-being with using critical thinking here i am pretty sure he died from taking a prescription painkiller.(most probably meprobamate) His body was simply too healthy and couldn't handle it and had an aneurism.

In most cases,(health ledger is another example) If cannabis is ever in someone's system when an injury or death occurs the media will always point to it as a potential cause. Always ignoring we naturally produce cannabinoids in our brains and THC is physically impossible for humans to overdose on.

Others say due to the really strong hashish could be laced and grown with pesticides and chemicals like most food are grown today in western countries but then again if this was the case it was again the chemicals not the weed.

The only person ever to be killed by cannabis was one of the most physically and mentally perfect specimens in history.

Just doesn't seem right.

B R E A T H E

If you want to know more about how toxic and dangerous pharmaceutical/prescription drugs are and how the cause reactive disturbances in the body that lead to most deaths a year next to heart disease i suggest checking out these links from many of the best doctors around the world that have switched sides with the psychotic system.

https://www.ihealthtube.com/

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/

http://drleonardcoldwell.com/

https://www.glidden.healthcare/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/10/14/the-most-dangerous-heavily-promoted-prescription-drugs-possible-natural-alternatives/

I could go all day, but you get the picture. Cannabis will always be put by the media because it has potential to cure almost any current disease. Its medicine, yeah it can be abuse but killing you is not even close to possible.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto aren't some prescription drugs life-saving ?? I mean I know big pharma is the culprit but then how can someone suddenly stop taking their prescriptions. Sometimes natural or herbals don't work very well for some people.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

@pluto aren't some prescription drugs life-saving ?? I mean I know big pharma is the culprit but then how can someone suddenly stop taking their prescriptions. Sometimes natural or herbals don't work very well for some people.

Problem is that when diet and lifestyle is not correct medicine doesn't work nowhere near as good. I suggest checking out this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2W3T-G5egtVxBBdumQxHQ

Thousands of top doctors in the world sharing their story and truth about health and medicine today. Chemicals don't work like natural medicine because we evolved from nature and when nature is used as medicine our body understands the mechanism and matrix behind it working more efficiently.

When artificial source is added in our bodies the body suffers much more because it does not recognize the substance properly. Yes we can adapt but why struggle and survive when you can thrive? Every cure can be found in nature, there are so many herbs out there most people don't even know about because of modern medicine today has manipulated everything and everyone into believing this is the correct way to healing when 99% of the time its a big business scam and most should be arrested for their ignorant work.

All the links i provided should help direct you into more in-depth information about the subject better than i could explain myself so hopefully helps you understand everything from a wider perspective. Maybe then you could see the connection with Bruce because it makes no logical sense to me that a natural substance can do this to people especially someone as healthy and intelligent as bruce.

Even Murder makes more sense to me because of the wisdom he started sharing with the world that was powerful knowledge at that time and quite dangerous the to corrupt systems. Cannabis Sativa is one of the most harmless medicine known.

There was also an experiment where some governments or CIA tried to prove that cannabis can be lethal where they flooded monkeys with masks with over 1500 LBS or 680KG of Cannabis in under 15 minutes and succeeded in killing the monkeys. Later finding out What killed them wasn't the weed but the lack of oxygen.

So even if you manage to smoke 1500 pounds in 15minutes(which is pretty much impossible) the weed still cannot kill you but the lack of oxygen will.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Evilwave Heddy I wouldn't say that Connor McGregor even compares to Bruce Lee, although he may have been addicted to drugs. He seemingly had a high state of consciousness and understanding of reality. Also, he was a humble man, not continuously expressing his ego like McGregor does before fights, thus illustrating two completely different men, although both did practice a form of self defence.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

i was born the same day as BL so it made me very interested in his story. I was always his idol but then i realized that he was victim of his ego.

He was paranoid, he was using any kind of stuff to exceed - like electrical stimulation, drugs and what he did one year he removed his arm pits sweat glands because he did not like the smell... During this year he lost a lot of weight and became very fragile.  In my opinion that was reason that contributed to his death (he was living very intense life) as glands are to help kidneys to remove toxins from blood. And he took hashish and some drug before his death and got brain endema. Swelling happends when kindeys can not remove toxins in general. 

Edited by bigzbigi

2 hours ago, Aamir King said:

@Evilwave HeddyAlso, he was a humble man, not continuously expressing his ego like McGregor does before fights, thus illustrating two completely different men, although both did practice a form of self defence.

I'm sure Conor is just as humble.  What you see before his fights is promotion.  He does such a good job at it that people don't catch on to it.  Conor Mcgregor is Bruce Lee reincarnate.  Or should I even say that?  Because at the end of the day there isn't any real evidence that Bruce Lee is as good as they say.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Evilwave Heddy Maybe he is a good guy. Additionally there is evidence to suggest that Bruce Lee was almost superhuman, you simply haven't found it, or perhaps not bothered to look for it.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

On 3/2/2017 at 4:31 PM, Evilwave Heddy said:

Would you compare Conor McGregor to Bruce Lee?

On an "Actualized" level, not even close but on a fighting skill level quite similar. Conor is very good but be is way over his head and needs  good awakening to show him the real truth about himself that he doesn't see that will hopefully balance him out and not get too far lost as he already is.

I read Conor very well, he is nowhere near actualized or humble, that's all his mind game and that's what his best at the reason i know this is because i was exactly the same way 5-6 years ago and after i started realizing truth about the nature of reality i started to notice how wrong i was thinking i was above and better than everyone else.

Most of the fights he wins on a Psychological mind game and already beats his opponents like that before the fight which changes most of the outcome of the fight itself. Its 80% mental. Khabib Nurmagomedov on the other hand expresses authenticity and martial artist and stays true to his self.

Jon Jones and Dominik Cruz express are also somewhat actualized and they have history with meditation and spirituality but the fight business calls for more attention thus balance is lost quite often. If you listen to some podcasts and interviews with how the express fighting you know they have some self actualized work.

Most of the best fighters like Conor, Jon Jones for example use Law of Attraction to get to where they wanna be and that has most definitely cleared their path much easier than the average mind and because they actually truly believe they are the best and unbeatable, the stronger the mindset, the better you become but what they don't see is that you can only abuse Universal Laws so much until they backfire on you.

The more Self Actualized you become, the less you can abuse Universal Laws and powers over others that are less "self actualized" and this is where Awakening occurs and strives you to find balance or lose all of it. I've been there and not proud of it.

B R E A T H E

On 3/2/2017 at 10:44 PM, bigzbigi said:

i was born the same day as BL so it made me very interested in his story. I was always his idol but then i realized that he was victim of his ego.

He was paranoid, he was using any kind of stuff to exceed - like electrical stimulation, drugs and what he did one year he removed his arm pits sweat glands because he did not like the smell... During this year he lost a lot of weight and became very fragile.  In my opinion that was reason that contributed to his death (he was living very intense life) as glands are to help kidneys to remove toxins from blood. And he took hashish and some drug before his death and got brain endema. Swelling happends when kindeys can not remove toxins in general. 

You have a good point there. Which reminds me to let go of trying to figure out this anymore instead embrace his words of wisdom and share them.

Two of my favorite quotes of his just made me realize why i made this topic to begin with, back to the important things in life once again :)

bruce3-500x287.jpgb7d7099d774fd38f1fd503bbfc4469c4.jpg

B R E A T H E

On 3/1/2017 at 7:35 AM, Prabhaker said:

@pluto

Bruce Lee said, " If you want something beautiful, take modern dancing. What good it would do to a boxer to learn to meditate? He is a fighter, not a Monk.

I always think, he missed something. Bruce Lee loved him some cannabis. Bruce Lee was an avid cannabis user and chewed the stuff for more than 10 years. In my opinion if Bruce Lee had chosen meditation over cannabis, he would have lived longer. 

Strange, I've smoked/consumed cannabis for a long time until I recently quit but when I did smoke it I noticed that it ruined my mentality when fighting at the muay thai gym 

I also meditate daily and feel that it helps me greatly, when I am being offensive I have to drop my mind state into that of a monster however. 

Kinda like when I am fighting I am in a 'meditational' mind state focusing on my breath whilst I am in my guard.... then when its time to counter or the time to pounce then I quickly snap out of it and get angry and kinda become non enlightened? 

Each to their own I guess! Bruce Lee is the king and maybe I should stop being a monk :) 

Bruce Lee was also very likely on anabolic steroids. 

Edited by STC

Bruce Lee was definitely Self-Actualized. So is Conor Mcgregor. See this amazing video breaking down Conor's Self-Actualization: