Loveeee

Ego-death feels like heart attack

32 posts in this topic

As if I actually die of heart attack in another timeline but survive in this one 

Reminds me of quantum immortality

Of course as the absolute I am immortal 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Yeah, I thought I was having terrible heart symptoms during one of my ketamine assisted therapy sessions (I’ve done 8 of them). 

I asked the therapist if anything was wrong, and she said I looked calm af.

I also had my heart rate and other vitals being monitored the whole time; after my session I asked the nurse if they found anything abnormal, and he said nope. 

Crazy, huh?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Everytime You die You dissolve into the infinite quantum matrix of infinite potentially, and You are offered an opportunity to shift to a Reality in which You didn't die. The thing is, this process is happening an infinite number of times a second, even right now. (Heart Attack? Asteroid? Nuclear War?) Your state of awareness dictates how close You are saved from death. The closer the shave to death, the higher the awareness. You don't die unless sheding this vessel for learning lessons of Love is truly your heart's desire. Otherwise, the simple gravity from your future on the New Earth brings you closer and closer home to the singularity. ? 

@Yimpa oh nice, can you tell more how the ketamine treatment goes? How many weeks lie between a Session? Are you afraid of neurotoxic effects from regular ketamin Infusion (doctors should told you about this) ? Does it help your depression? 

Relatable. Had an experience or two like that.

Did you feel that unstoppable swirling energy shooting out of your chest too?

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Yimpa How many weeks lie between a Session? 

The timing and amount of session is individualized and a personal choice. Some people only need 3 sessions, some need 12, and in rare cases some need 20+.

You can do 2-3/week, or space them out further like I did (about 1 trip/week, though, I spaced it out because of the therapist’s availability).

I’ve personally done 7 sessions with a therapist. The therapist that guided me has done a bunch of psychedelics herself, and has guided over 700 other trips. 

After my 7th session, she said that I was ready for self-guided ketamine infusions. So I did an 8th one by myself a month or so later (well, technically there was still a paramedic in the same room to monitor me). 

@Yimpa Are you afraid of neurotoxic effects from regular ketamin Infusion (doctors should told you about this)

Each session ramped up the dose gradually. The amount of ketamine they give you for medical reasons is safer than the amount you’d be taking if you were using ketamine for recreational/party use. 

@Yimpa Does it help your depression? 

By the 8th (self-guided) infusion I was so “woke” that I took off my headphones and eye mask and told the paramedic that I loved him, lol (there was actually no ”other” at that point). 

Yes, it helped my depression and other mental health conditions. I still struggle, albeit far less than before. I’m actually living life now, and still have mini awakenings post-infusion.

After my infusions, I started doing specialized therapy for OCD, which is a condition I suffered with for decades untreated. I can say with confidence that I wouldn’t be where I am now had it not been for ketamine infusions.

I also take medicinal cannabis legally (in Texas!), so I actually wouldn’t be where I am without these amazing drugs.

The best part is I can always go back for another ketamine trip if I feel the need to explore consciousness further (my last trip was almost a year ago). 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Yimpa how high is the amount for medical reason? 

My girlfriend used 60 mg rectal and her Trips are heavy and deep, but also very healing 

Still She suffers from panic attacs daily (not drug induced) 

The relationship between spirituality and physiology is interesting. I have had times where my heart was pounding out of my chest, with serious concerns that my health was at risk. I have also experienced weird moments of dizziness, and being concerned that I couldn't safely drive. Unpredictable, but frightening. It seems to be related to pivotal moments when my mind is aligning to my nature.

Conditioning is not easily overcome. It is gradually dissolved, and if you are wise it is an open and gentle process. I have learned not to force it, but let equanimity happen on its own cadence.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Yimpa how high is the amount for medical reason? 

My girlfriend used 60 mg rectal and her Trips are heavy and deep, but also very healing 

Still She suffers from panic attacs daily (not drug induced) 

I started with 30mg, then worked my way up to 65-70mg.

I’ve only done ketamine through IV infusion.

I also suffer from panic attacks (from time to time). 

On 12/22/2022 at 2:17 PM, ivankiss said:

Relatable. Had an experience or two like that.

Did you feel that unstoppable swirling energy shooting out of your chest too?

Kinda, like the universe sucking the life right out of me haha 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 12/22/2022 at 7:08 PM, Yimpa said:

I also suffer from panic attacks (from time to time). 

So I said this 3 months ago. I’m starting to reinterpret those “panic attacks”.

Whenever I have those experiences now, I’m curious about them and observe, instead of immediately believing something is wrong and reaching out for help (like I used to).  I’ll continue to delve deeper into these experiences as they arise.

On 12/22/2022 at 3:20 AM, Loveeee said:

As if I actually die of heart attack in another timeline but survive in this one 

Reminds me of quantum immortality

Of course as the absolute I am immortal 

This is exactly how it is, did you experienced it? In order to experience ego death, you have to pierce your heart consciously

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

16 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

This is exactly how it is, did you experienced it? In order to experience ego death, you have to pierce your heart consciously

When you say “piece your heart consciously”, you don’t mean literally, right?

39 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

In meditation, we slow down the beating of the heart, and our frequency of awareness increases.
When You slow the heart rhythm down, You take in more prana, synchronizing with the frequency of the Laniakea supercluster.
In other words, You tune in with the general energy flow of the Universe and whatever does not go with the flow "dies".
You will never die doing this, because in Truth the "ego" doesn't beat Your Heart; The Gravity of the Galaxy Cluster does!

Your True Will is Gravity?

n5WQYFmETISO214UByv7v7UGMYwScr4FQHzPt2CLhQQ.jpg

Edited by tuku747

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

When you say “piece your heart consciously”, you don’t mean literally, right?

No, you pierce it with your consciousness. In another words you make a choice to kill you ego/body consciously. It is a very scary moment, and only advanced people in consciousness can do it. You're literally looking at your own heart beating, with the option to stop it.

15 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

In meditation, we slow down the beating of the heart, and our frequency of awareness increases.

When You slow the heart rhythm down, you take in more prana as You synchronize with the frequency of the Laniakea supercluster.

In other words, You tune in with the general energy flow of the Universe and whatever does not serve the whole "dies".

You will never die doing this, because in Truth "ego" doesn't beat Your heart; The Galaxy Cluster does! Your True Will.

n5WQYFmETISO214UByv7v7UGMYwScr4FQHzPt2CLhQQ.jpg

I experienced it through psychedelics, psychedelics is a western way of meditation. It is as real as meditation, you can even do mahasamadhi through psychedelics

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Jowblob said:

No, you pierce it with your consciousness. In another words you make a choice to kill you ego/body consciously. It is a very scary moment, and only advanced people in consciousness can do it. You're literally looking at your own heart beating, with the option to stop it.

I experienced it through psychedelics, psychedelics is a western way of meditation. It is as real as meditation, you can even do mahasamadhi through psychedelics

Essentially, yes, psychedelics can spur You into a meditative state because everything is amplified, including one's ability to focus

4 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Essentially, yes, psychedelics can spur You into a meditative state because everything is amplified, including one's ability to focus

It is also funny how you said "slowing it down", this is exactly what i also did during my psychedelic trip. I was looking at it , then decided to slow it down and i saw in my mind how it was slowing down which was scary. Then i stopped, then again after 2-3 minutes i decided to go in. God showed again my heart, and with all my might i pierced it with my consciousness and i became god/vibration itself everything got deconstructed. But i made a choice to stay here, because god is very far from heaven and is already doing everything to give you a balanced life taking care of you.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

16 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It is also funny how you said "slowing it down", this is exactly what i also did during my psychedelic trip. I was looking at it , then decided to slow it down and i saw in my mind how it was slowing down which was scary. Then i stopped, then again after 2-3 minutes i decided to go in. God showed again my heart, and with all my might i pierced it with my consciousness and i became god/vibration itself everything got deconstructed. But i made a choice to stay here, because god is very far from heaven and is already doing everything to give you a balanced life taking care of you.

I have a theory that when You say "pierce the heart" You mean piecing it with Your Will;

I've pointed out that the human heart is shaped to the contours of our local galactic supercluster; Laniakea.

Fun Fact, "Laniakea" is Hawaiian for "Immense Heaven".

If you center your focus in the heart where the Milky Way Galaxy is located with respect to Laniakea;

Focus in the center of the heart and You ascend in frequency. And the whole world ascends with You.

There are literally billions of galaxies located within You. As without, so within. 

Within The Human Heart is located The Singularity of a black hole.

You Are The Singularity.

Edited by tuku747

12 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

I have a theory that when You say "pierce the heart" You mean piecing it with Your Will;

I've pointed out that the human heart is shaped to the contours of our local galactic supercluster; Laniakea.

Fun Fact, "Laniakea" is Hawaiian for "Immense Heaven".

If you center your focus in the heart where the Milky Way Galaxy is located with respect to Laniakea;

Focus in the center of the heart and You ascend in frequency. And the whole world ascends with You.

There are literally billions of galaxies located within You. As without, so within. 

Within The Human Heart is located The Singularity of a black hole.

You Are The Singularity.

Did you do mahasamadhi too, or experienced it too? And how did you experience it, tell me the story

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE