John Paul

Distinction between “shit-tests” and low quality women

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

A very sizeable portion of women are just shitty people. Let's stop pretending like that's not the case.

And for the sake of balance:

A very sizeable portion of men are just shitty people. Let's stop pretending like that's not the case.

All stories and explanations are false.

@LastThursday hes projecting they treat him like he treat himself its a shame with that mindset i would ban him from this subforum...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@John Paul I'm not sure that I know what "shit test" means. Can you give some examples of shit tests you went through? 

Let Love In

24 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

@John Paul Can you give some examples of shit tests you went through? 

@John Paul Also, how do you measure beginning and end? Are you referring to a test during a conversation?

@meta_male my post is kind of pointing toward women who are in a near permanent state of testing and who rarely surrender (including family and friends)

@meta_male He could say they are shitty to me but no he's claming that women are shitty people in genral which is false, its coming from alot of psychological dysfunctions and self bias its basically red pill weakness...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Who are we to say the women in his life weren't shitty? Maybe that was the case for him. I highly doubt he met every girl in the world, so he obviously doesn't mean literally every woman on the planet. 

@meta_male Women are women nothing more nothing less, adding anything to them like shitty,crazy,stupid is what weak males do because they are treated like they view themsleves and behave...

Focusing on women is also pointless its just a distraction from your own self and your own lacks just putting it all on women nothing on themselves...

This whole view is toxic and it only makes it worse the more you speak to them because they are in denial...

So it doesnt matter what hes been through we are not therapy forum...its just spitting biterness not caring to change...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 When i think about it i would be shocked if you got what im saying i guess saying is right:fools see wisdom as foolishness i dont care about you i just dont want toxic weak mindsets spread on here...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I don’t think he was trying to spread anti-women ideology.. I think he was just being generally cynical. AKA being realistic with a negative frame. 

@John Paul thats exactly why i pointed it out it looks innocent and it spreads like a virus...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Is it not true that many “bad people” or whatever he said are women? I think you are crusading a bit here (stage green)….

@John Paul Okay what makes them bad?

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I don’t believe in badness personally. But someone might think a woman is bad if they never express gratitude, always complain, always push buttons, always gossip, steal, lie, cheat, manipulate…. I mean… do you think women are angels? Cmon man… we are all “sinners”

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@John Paul Just let it be. People should be here to help you, not to waste your time talking about BS

Don't give that dude attention. He just has something personal against me, and constantly has to react to me. He can't help it

I think he's actually being sincere, don't get me wrong I agree with your female analysis, but he has a fairly uncommon way of looking  at romantic relationships, sort of the old 'women are completely subordinate' thing.

@John Paul if you dont believe in badness then how can you even post an argument againts it doesnt make sense,i dont judge women i let them be what they are a woman and rest is your fault allowing her to do things...

Im not defending women im poiting to a direction to see that women are not the problem and that judging,blaming women are just sings of a weak male with no game thats all to it...

It's you.

Now fight.