John Paul

Distinction between “shit-tests” and low quality women

68 posts in this topic

@John Paul use the principle of abundance. Date lots of women. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 12/21/2022 at 8:05 PM, John Paul said:

Can we make a distinction between shit-tests and just low-quality behavior in women?

I know the idea is to take responsibility of our side of the table and be good men. And that’s a challenge big enough. But we need to take responsibility of who we are dating too, don’t we?(not one night stands, dating-dating) I also want to apply this to who we send time with in our families: moms, aunts, sisters, cousins, grandmas, female-in-laws, etc. and female friends.

At what point can we see that this isn’t a shit-test, this is a habit of hers? Or how can we tell if she is repeatedly attempting to push our same button or if it’s just a habit? And if she is always trying to get under our skin, is this healthy feminine behavior? Like, what if she has a habit of constantly trying to get under someone’s skin… is this my delusion? Is this healthy? 

cheers 

There is no difference between shit-tests and low-quality women. It's lacking in femininity and receptivity and openness and all of these healthy feminine qualities.

So, here's a shit-test that you can use on them - if they use shit-tests, run from them as fast as you possibly can! 

No one can even really define a shit test. It’s some weird PUA language someone invented that I don’t think maps onto reality that well. Like if a girl playfully teases you is that a shit test? Because that’s not bad, that’s flirting. 

But if you break down and cry when she playfully teases you or flirts with you then she’s gonna lose interest pretty quick.

41 minutes ago, KH2 said:

For example, girl telling you to tie her shoes all of a sudden, has nothing to do with flirting. Or telling you to bring her food, or outright ordering you to pay for the bill. Or jabbing at your passions once you tell her about them, calling them boring etc. These can either be tests to discover if you have some self respect, or she's genuinely shitty human. Only these 2 things can explain it.

Obviously these are bad and you should avoid girls who do it. But I’ve never experienced anything like this which is why I question how prevalent it is.

I’ve only really seen girls playfully flirt which is different 

Edited by something_else

On 12/22/2022 at 10:27 PM, John Paul said:

this year for Christmas I’m getting gaslit

me too, also new year's eve...?

On 12/23/2022 at 2:48 PM, mr_engineer said:

There is no difference between shit-tests and low-quality women. It's lacking in femininity and receptivity and openness and all of these healthy feminine qualities.

So, here's a shit-test that you can use on them - if they use shit-tests, run from them as fast as you possibly can! 

Some girls want to screen you for compatibility. This actually helps both people as you don't want to be with a person who isn't really going to be compatible with you in the future. 

Screening men is the most strongest survival instinct of a woman for a good marriage and for survival of her offspring. It's her biological system  

What you're saying is similar to if I said - run away from men who like beautiful girls. 

You see how absurd that would sound? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Some girls want to screen you for compatibility. This actually helps both people as you don't want to be with a person who isn't really going to be compatible with you in the future. 

A shit-test is not the same as her trying to get to know you to screen for compatibility. It's the exact opposite. 

Here's what her trying to get to know you to screen for compatibility looks like - her asking you open-ended questions and trying to get to know you. And giving a chance for proper communication. Shit-tests are passive-aggressive behavior that we should run from. 

On 27/12/2022 at 0:43 PM, mr_engineer said:

A shit-test is not the same as her trying to get to know you to screen for compatibility. It's the exact opposite. 

Here's what her trying to get to know you to screen for compatibility looks like - her asking you open-ended questions and trying to get to know you. And giving a chance for proper communication. Shit-tests are passive-aggressive behavior that we should run from. 

No.