Razard86

America Is Struggling To Find Out What Masculinity Is

22 posts in this topic

Watch this video and give your thoughts.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Shoot someone up with testosterone and see how he behaves - that's masculinity right there.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

12 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Shoot someone up with testosterone and see how he behaves - that's masculinity right there.

LOL. In all its unbridled capacity. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's classic power abuse in a way, I also don't know why this happens so often in America. I like the way he dealt with the situation he could have pushed him away, here in Germany we have "Jedermans Rechte" meaning "Everyones Right" sort of when I recall correctly, and it's allowed to publically push someone away without beign forced into some sort of violence, so 50 cent is kinda correct, although the weak shall topple the strong usually, when I just contemplate stuff. In that sense accepting his weakness and admitting the sexual transgression. Is also a way of showing masculinity and strength it's not only about protection it's also about passion imo. He was passionate about being a proper role model for society even when the circumstance was not in his favour, I do enjoy that. TBH I still wonder to this day what healthy masculinity looks like, without some gym role models and athlethes andd hero stories. 

The crux imo is providing protection and beign passionate about growth and raising the feminine compassion without demonizing the masculine, and I notice as many women became more masculine and many men became more feminine it's not easy. As an example I take a personal one, I end up regardless of what I do as 90% of the time as a leader in a group project, although I can be quiet feminine when I am feminine it's abused by men mostly and I have wo work myself up from a weaker position as a challenge. When I work with more "feminine men" creativity flows like crazy even as a flow state the ideas are just way way way better. It's similar in engineering now, I find the most creative growth stems from feminine energy in my life and chaotic circumstances randomly creating order, as well as sheer masculine strength to bulldoze through obstacles and being an absolute unit, gives way to a lot of doors/recognition/attention and priviledges, as many just enjoy healthy masculine men, as they "vibe" on the possible strength provided.

Yet as masculinity deterioriates in this neutral spectrum currently a lot of arrogance breeds imo, as there is so much confusion with gender identity, most can't handle this "empty neutral space" of masculine/feminine energy and I struggle with this also, as I can be hyper-masculine as well as to neutral at times, as begin to feminine as a man can be a super-power as well as a weakness. This is hyper-masculinity imo at it's finest just grab the d* instead of the p* and stick the tongue into the other beigns mouth xD I can't holy predator, the guy who did this to terry crews is a psycho. 

That's wild when even a judge is asking you why you didn't escalate to physical violence because you're "a big and powerful man".

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

It's classic power abuse in a way, I also don't know why this happens so often in America. I like the way he dealt with the situation he could have pushed him away, here in Germany we have "Jedermans Rechte" meaning "Everyones Right" sort of when I recall correctly, and it's allowed to publically push someone away without beign forced into some sort of violence, so 50 cent is kinda correct, although the weak shall topple the strong usually, when I just contemplate stuff. In that sense accepting his weakness and admitting the sexual transgression. Is also a way of showing masculinity and strength it's not only about protection it's also about passion imo. He was passionate about being a proper role model for society even when the circumstance was not in his favour, I do enjoy that. TBH I still wonder to this day what healthy masculinity looks like, without some gym role models and athlethes andd hero stories. 

The crux imo is providing protection and beign passionate about growth and raising the feminine compassion without demonizing the masculine, and I notice as many women became more masculine and many men became more feminine it's not easy. As an example I take a personal one, I end up regardless of what I do as 90% of the time as a leader in a group project, although I can be quiet feminine when I am feminine it's abused by men mostly and I have wo work myself up from a weaker position as a challenge. When I work with more "feminine men" creativity flows like crazy even as a flow state the ideas are just way way way better. It's similar in engineering now, I find the most creative growth stems from feminine energy in my life and chaotic circumstances randomly creating order, as well as sheer masculine strength to bulldoze through obstacles and being an absolute unit, gives way to a lot of doors/recognition/attention and priviledges, as many just enjoy healthy masculine men, as they "vibe" on the possible strength provided.

Yet as masculinity deterioriates in this neutral spectrum currently a lot of arrogance breeds imo, as there is so much confusion with gender identity, most can't handle this "empty neutral space" of masculine/feminine energy and I struggle with this also, as I can be hyper-masculine as well as to neutral at times, as begin to feminine as a man can be a super-power as well as a weakness. This is hyper-masculinity imo at it's finest just grab the d* instead of the p* and stick the tongue into the other beigns mouth xD I can't holy predator, the guy who did this to terry crews is a psycho. 

Keep going man!!! The truth is you are perfect and complete right now. You are seeing how masculine and the feminine dance with each other.

Healthy Masculinity is simple its being able to express both the Masculine and Feminine without identifying with either. True Healthy Expression of the Masculine and Feminine will be achieved.....when the rules and identity of what is Feminine and Masculine collapses. So basically when humans stop all this conceptualization of how things should be, and allow their intuition to guide them, THEN they will able to discover what a healthy expression is.

Nobody has to teach you how to laugh, how to cry, how to blink, what made humanity believe we have to teach how to be masculine and feminine? LOL.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Nobody has to teach you how to laugh, how to cry, how to blink, what made humanity believe we have to teach how to be masculine and feminine? LOL

That is a good one xD. True! In fact very true! These are mind made conceptions although with a reality I find it bothersome to be constantly pulled into either and or one direction and not be BOTH more in that sense, as both have important qualities, even when one is more dominant. Also dark feminity is not embraced properly as well as accepted like beign over-compassionate and super female etc. 

I found this to be interesting. As a counter-perspective as I get a lot of sh*t from women and I don't know why at times, with that I mean positive female attention. Understanding proper and healthy gender roles as a dynamic not a steady-state even for men is what an "integral relationship". Looks like from my notes. Men don't over-rely on masculinity and women don't over-rely on femininity. I find hyper-feminity more interesting as hyper-masculinity I can see that in almost every movie, even when I watch none. 

https://brandgenetics.com/es/human-thinking/how-to-appeal-to-women-a-closer-look-at-hyper-femininity/

flow-page-e1549890601833.jpg

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Healthy Masculinity is simple its being able to express both the Masculine and Feminine without identifying with either. True Healthy Expression of the Masculine and Feminine will be achieved.....when the rules and identity of what is Feminine and Masculine collapses. So basically when humans stop all this conceptualization of how things should be, and allow their intuition to guide them, THEN they will able to discover what a healthy expression is.

Yes, I wish I could contemplate this more it seems like also a lot of neutral space is yearned for and I am often as "half/black/white" forced into this over dynamic neutral bullsh*t and it's mostly already playing with both dynamics, and everyone knows this lol! That is why I enjoy the functional movement/branding of ideas in Europe with Northface etc. Quite clever imo, yet I am not a super-marketer...although it gives leeway to more of a neutral ground of understanding of identity which I find is great overall, as it's an re-occuring issue. Developing intuition is also rough, as working on concepts and contemplating concepts over and over coming to conclusions and non-conclusions is utterly painful, drawing conncetions is the fun part, yet get's one lost . I wish at times even in highly intutive enviroments there would be more intuition lol, yet many just don't see the practical implications of intution. Also defining intuition is just not the way to go, intuition is mostly imo lived raw and very vibrant regardless of it's a highly masculine intuition / an absolutely neutral intuition - secular epiphanies etc. / or a very feminine intuition, as well as all concepts associated with that. It's an experience felt, it sort of sucks that there is not more of it.

The main issue is humans need orientation and scafolds, as well as levels to understand and realize this, IMO most don't endure the pain of not knowing long enough to even contemplate such topics and therefore don't get any insight into them. Deconstruction of old norms and re-construction of more healthy norms is a perennial, fortunately and unfortunately! I just hope I can start to contemplate more holonic structures and Yin/Yang symbols and some chinese history. This stuff is do deep and ancient it's incredible.

Random side fact: Xi'an had 600 b.c 1million inhabitants as a city in China, the city being secluded and organized in a holonic, yet very compartimentalized way, I just wonder at times how many ancient humans have been woke/enlightened, similarly to Heraclitus.

I don't know how big of a deal the masculine feminine thing is in America, in Europe it somehow died down most likely because of Ukraine and Russia conflict, so there is less of a discussion of more liberal hot topics it seems, that would engage the forum also more consciously. I dunno I hope for the best for both sides. Anyway I am out! David Deida has good stuff on masculine and feminine polarities

I still find these dynamics crazy 

Honestly they both have a point.

Yea one shouldn’t be easily provoked but at the same time there’s no way in hell ima let someone grope by dick without doing something about it ?

This is why I love martial arts. It gives you the confidence to set clear boundaries in situations like that knowing that if things get violent then you can handle yourself

Masculinity is having a sensitivity to those around you sure, but it’s also about having the potential to fuck someone up… but choosing not to. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I think Terry showed some healthy behaviours.

Whilst I don't think it would be wrong for someone to respond aggressively to a sexual assault, its not really the straightforward option in Terry's position imo. You gonna have a lawsuit on your hands most likely if your terry and you get aggressive, and the other dude can just deny the sexual assault happened.

Not really surprised by 50 tho, i mean he's a hood dude at heart so i can understand his harsh response. He seems like a bit of a narcissist tho.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Razard86 Or rather, America is struggling to cope with the new definition of masculinity. No longer is the man the sole breadwinner, the leader of the family, the worker, the guardian. Now the man is much more similar to the woman. Most men don’t want to accept that, hence they are looking for a new definition, just to differentiate themselves from the women further. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

No longer is the man the sole breadwinner, the leader of the family, the worker, the guardian. Now the man is much more similar to the woman. Most men don’t want to accept that, hence they are looking for a new definition, just to differentiate themselves from the women further. 

Men shouldn’t accept that.

Being more “similar” (at least on an energetic level) to your woman depolarizes and destroys the relationship.

Hence why so many modern men are struggling with dating. They’ve forgotten how to be a masculine man.

Polarity is essential for success in the vast majority of intimate relationships. 

42 minutes ago, King Merk said:

Men shouldn’t accept that.

Being more “similar” (at least on an energetic level) to your woman depolarizes and destroys the relationship.

Hence why so many modern men are struggling with dating. They’ve forgotten how to be a masculine man.

Polarity is essential for success in the vast majority of intimate relationships. 

Wrong. If you read ‘The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work’, it says nothing about being a ‘real man’. Totally irrelevant. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I love all your responses!!! I'm glad I got your minds thinking about this!! Its going to keep getting more and more trippy as what a "real man" and "real woman" is going to continue to collapse. Its so funny!!! People are going to be SO CONFUSED!!! This is exciting for me because I see what infinity is up to. Its going to give the whole world a "bad trip" by making everything completely nonsensical when it comes to the concept of male/female, masculine/feminine. I can't wait!!! 

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Wrong. If you read ‘The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work’, it says nothing about being a ‘real man’. Totally irrelevant. 

Reread my post.

I said nothing on being a “real man”.

That’s a loaded term and I have no idea what you mean by it.

What I do know is that in the vast majority of sexual relationships, energetic polarity is required for the relationship to be a success. 

Typically, this looks like the male residing at the masculine pole and the female being at the feminine pole.

It’s a bad idea for men & women to be more “similiar” in a romantic sense because it destroys polarity.

Edited by King Merk

2 hours ago, King Merk said:

What I do know is that in the vast majority of sexual relationships, energetic polarity is required for the relationship to be a success. 

Again, when you read the book on making marriage work, it says absolutely nothing about this. John Gottman, the author, is a marriage therapist who spent 40 years analysing relationships, and in his book he says nothing of ‘masculinity’ or ‘polarity’. It has nothing to do with the success of a marriage. 

They buried Masculinity 100 years ago and with that they buried my future husband too. I lament. Now I don't find any man masculine. 

(hell hath no fury like a woman whose dreams are burned

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@How to be wise you’re speaking on a book. I’m speaking on life experience.

Go act predominantly feminine around a feminine woman and watch her attraction for you disappear. 

2 hours ago, King Merk said:

@How to be wise you’re speaking on a book. I’m speaking on life experience.

I’m speaking on someone who’s a master of marriage success. 

Edited by How to be wise

@How to be wise are you yourself a master of marriage? If you are then you’ll know that energetic polarity is a requirement.

Idc if you gay, trans, cis, man, woman, whatever. You need a masculine pole and a feminine pole.

Onces those energetic fields become depolarized the attraction in the relationship crumbles.

Get you nose out of your book and into an actual relationship and you’ll see this.