Tyler Robinson

Women are poor judge of character

116 posts in this topic

Through my research on women around me including myself, I've realized that women are poor judge of character. 

Our emotions and empathy rule our mind more than our intelligence. 

Another observation - Women who come abused environments with bad childhoods are even worse judge of character in comparison to those who come from healthy families. 

Please don't shame or judge women for choosing bad partners. Women like this don't understand what love means because nobody showed them what love means. 

We have a social role to protect women from bad partners instead of judging them. 

If someone is alcoholic it's important to rehabilitate them instead of judging them. 

Similarly.... Women are like alcoholics. They are addicted to masculine love. Usually the wrong man approaches them and gives them a promise of love and then abuses them.. It's like putting poison in alcohol and giving it to the alcoholic. If they die, it's not their fault because addiction is a mechanism of the brain, often the addict does not have conscious control over it and there's no replacement drug and addiction only keeps growing. 

Women are like addicts. They don't attract wrong men. Wrong men simply know how to get them drugged into their trap. 

The woman who choose good partners are not that addicted and usually come from healthy families and are difficult to drug. 

A lot of masculine women are not ruled by emotion or empathy so they use their intelligence and choose the right guy. 

A lot of feminine women (like me) are Hyper, chaotic, crazy and are ruled more by base emotion/instinct than intellect. 

The problem is that women like me who choose wrong partners are high in oxytocin. Our brains are designed to respond to stimulus. We're more maternal. That's why we are more inclined to become nurses, teachers, caregivers. The problem is that such professions or duties make a woman very vulnerable due to spike in her empathy. Can a woman judge her own child? No. We become non judgemental because of our role as women. Since our brains have been trained this way. The male brain is designed for order, logic and protection. This means that the male brain will be highly skeptical, and much more judgemental and very strict as compared to the female brain. That's why men don't get fooled easily. They carefully study their partner. Women on the other hand are careless, kind, vulnerable, reckless and don't bother to check their husband's phone. Often women get cheated on and are not aware of it. Because we're trained to always forgive, show care, love, empathy, kindness. This makes us blind to male error. 

We don't sit and study the males we date. Because our brains is full of bonding hormone oxytocin and this hormone is also important during lactation to bond with the child. As a result, we're less inclined to logically study the guy we're dating or even screen or scan him for red flags. If we like the guy, we just like the guy and we forget everything else, we don't even think about our future with the guy. We simply want to bond with him just like we want to bond with children. 

Masculine women don't want bonding. They want order in their life. So they carefully study the guy they are dating. So they get successful men and settle with good men 

Whereas most feminine women end up with some abuser, asshole, like me because we give too much into emotion and some creep comes along and learns to trigger an emotional response either by acting sweet (aggressive men repel this emotion), or by playing victim so the woman takes pity on the guy, and then win her heart using deception and manipulation, blackmail etc. 

Masculine women who are more logical don't fall for such manipulation. They don't easily believe a man's words. So they usually end up with better less manipulative partners. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Also a woman's sexiness is associated with her emotions. 

So basically when her vagina feels stimulated  she feels emotions for the guy and wants him as a boyfriend. 

Whereas men can have a casual sexual relationship with a woman and completely forget her the next day after sex and not even bother to call her up or set a date 

Whereas a woman gives her body to a man, she starts developing/producing bonding hormones in her blood especially oxytocin and this makes her emotional for the guy she sleeps with and the next day her brain begins to think about the same man and she is expecting him to visit her again or start a relationship with her. 

So often having direct sex with a woman or even sexually stimulating her  is a good way to quickly get approved by her brain and make her want the guy. She will develop attachment to him because of the sexual bonding he had with her. 

For men this is impossible to understand or comprehend because their brains just don't think like this at all. They are very conscious even after sex. And sex has zero impact on them. They don't take sex seriously. 

But women take sex very seriously and start feeling awesome feelings for the guy they are sleeping with. This doesn't happen to prostitutes because they get used to treating men like customers.

But a regular ordinary woman gets bonded with the man who gives her sex. So she starts wanting and loving him. She starts... What do they call it.. "catch feelings" for that man. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

It's not that women lack in intelligence. 

They do have a very high level of intuitive  intelligence. 

They can detect small changes in a man's mood very easily. 

Since they bond emotionally, even slight changes in a man's emotions are detected by her. 

For example if her husband is acting distant, not talking to her or forgot to give her a call, she immediately knows that something is really wrong. 

So it's not that women aren't intelligent. They are just intelligent in a more emotional radar kind of way. 

It's that their emotions often cloud their judgement and that way they end up ignoring red flags. 

♡✸♡.

What's the solution to this sort of suffering that many women experience? 

♡✸♡.

I think the solution lies in just meeting a lot of men and hold off bonding just like men hold off masturbating. 

Realizing your feminine nature and how volatile and dangerous it is.

Learning to not submit easily. 

But this is still tricky. A lot of men try very very hard to pull a woman. The more you move away from a guy, the more he will pull you. 

But there's a caveat. A guy who is ready to put a lot of effort into you won't want to lose you easily either because he invested so much into you.

Also look for men who are always trying to harmonize with you. They're actually putting effort to listen to you, and build things with you. More actions, less words. And more determination. 

I think for women it's a lifelong struggle to find that one committed partner who is really invested in them for a lifetime and won't break up midway. 

It's like looking for lifetime battery when most batteries expires in a few days. 

At the end of the day, the only man who will last with you is the man who has always been waiting for you. Who has always made sure to stand by you in every situation without backing off ever. That's the only test — that is time. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Learn the vetting process

Good post, but the pairbond thing i believed in that, but woman wont pairbond if she slept with a loserguy ? its same with guys saying bodycounts matter because they wont be able to pair bond its ridicioulus she wont pair bond with a loser...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf nah. She won't pair bond with a loser. But she can pair bond with a manipulator. 

The vetting process is a huge difficulty for women. 

For example if you told me to do the vetting process, my brain is totally clueless. 

I don't know where to start. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson True they are tricky at first, but when figured out you can read them like a book...

You cant do it on your own you need to learn from somebody(vetting process)..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

One thing I learned from my personal experience is that a man who puts pressure is not a good man. And women should beware of such men. 

What happens is this —

He will tell the woman - "be my girlfriend or I'm finding another woman." 

Or "kiss me now or I'm leaving." 

These are not good men. They are highly suspect. 

A good man will not confuse a woman or make her insecure or desperate. 

Such situations are tricky because the woman doesn't know whether to say yes or no. 

If she says yes immediately, she is risking allowing a bad guy into her life and she is allowed very little time to get to know the man and his intentions 

If she says no, she is left feeling guilty that she might have lost a potential good partner by rejecting. 

He puts her in an emotional choke hold. This is an expert manipulative technique that a lot of men use and it's Powerful because the woman has to make a split second decision on whether to let the guy into her life or let him go and often this pressure induces the woman to say yes. 

Such men will never stay with the woman. They're looking for masculine dominance and conquest. They are not looking for a full time relationship. 

A lot of men enjoy the thrill of having conquered a woman mentally and sexually and care very little about how she will feel once he pumps and dumps her or is no longer attracted to her. This is not even love or attraction. It is simply conquest. It is similar to what a lot of women do on social media and get a guy to feel interested when the real intent is to just get some attention and likes from him and sorta string him along without actually ever loving him. 

Women should be careful of such traps. 

The guys who look attractive are generally the conquest type of guys. And they know subtle techniques that make vulnerable women submit quickly. 

Anytime you as a woman falls in love quickly, that's a danger. I'll call it tripping. You tripped for the wrong guy. He got your leg. 

Attraction and love often don't mix. A guy might love you deeply and care about you but might not know how to talk sweet things. 

Wait for the bonding. Let the guy want to bond. Let him show some degree of commitment. Let him genuinely want to be with you and not just see you as a conquest. 

Often times a guy who genuinely loves will give you a lot of time to bond with you with zero pressure. 

♡✸♡.

Because women are just emotional puppets. Zero logic goes into your mating.

It's an awful way to live. My condolences.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson what's up with those generalisation threads though? And with absolutis statements on top of that.

• Women are judge of character 
  • Only older women are interested in me
  • Women in the western world have become sexuaal degenerates (original name)
  • Do not date women over 30

Come on guys, you can do better than that.

It might even mean - "some women are." 

But if a trend is general, you won't use the word some. 

♡✸♡.

@decentralized im not talking on behalf of leo but hes saying how things are and with that comes the ruthlesness of survival that has no care for human emotions...

It's you.

Now fight.

@Something Funny a bit curious as to why you said I'm generalizing but did not make the argument against Leo who said "women are emotional puppets" on the same thread yeah? It seems your click-baity judgements are only reserved for members! 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson because I found Leo comment funny and think that he made it (at least in part) with PUN intended.

He basically agreed with your threads premise but did it in a satirical way. I honestly giggled when it popped up. 

"My condolences" have done it for me

I agree a bit too. Honestly don't see a problem with generalizing. You're appearing more and more like a hammer to me. Everything is a nail to you. 

You're acting a bit like a negative Nancy everyday. Can you say positive things too sometimes just for a change? 

You seem like an old bitter aunt these days looking through your glasses and telling little children that they didn't keep the dishes in the correct order in the rack. 

Improve a bit, you'll be more desirable, just saying.

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I will be an undesirable old aunt from now on.

Cute. I command you. Change your profile Pic to this or something similar. . Right now 

niZvL2Y.jpg

♡✸♡.

51 minutes ago, decentralized said:

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura oh are you serious? I love your work Leo, but it’s just unbelievable how gut wrenchingly shallow you can be in anything that have to do something with women.

My description of women is profound. It took me thousands of hours of experience to be able to articulate it so concisely. Don't take it for granted. This is not some angsty bitter Red Pill incel BS.

If women bothered to grasp what I said it would change their whole love life. The shallowness of female attraction speaks for itself. Don't shoot the messenger.

I honestly feel very bad for women. It's a terrible way to mate. It's boarderline retarded. So much self-inflicted suffering.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My description of women is profound. It took me thousands of hours of experience to be able to articulate it so concisely. Don't take it for granted. This is not some shallow Red Pill incel BS.

If women bothered to grasp what I said it would change their whole love life. The shallowness of female attraction speaks for itself.

Yep. 

♡✸♡.

@decentralized Women being poor judges of male character is a very "women" issue.

The amount of women in abusive and toxic relationships is insane.

Guys are dumb about getting laid, but women fall in love with the biggest losers, assholes, narcisists, abusers, and scumbags.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My description of women is profound. It took me thousands of hours of experience to be able to articulate it so concisely. Don't take it for granted. This is not some angsty bitter Red Pill incel BS.

If women bothered to grasp what I said it would change their whole love life. The shallowness of female attraction speaks for itself. Don't shoot the messenger.

I honestly feel very bad for women. It's a terrible way to mate. It's boarderline retarded. So much self-inflicted suffering.

I  want to look at this a bit more positively and in a wholesome way. 

I believe that men are leaders and women are followers (not in a sexist way, in a cooperative way). 

If women were exactly like men, very logical, orderly, very intelligent like men, then if a man married a woman, it would be like marrying another man. How will there be polarity and chemistry? What will complement a woman, what about a man will impress if she had everything that a man has? 

We like men if they are physically strong, because we aren't that strong. We like a man who is a good leader, precisely we can't be that. We like a man who takes good decisions and is logical because we can't be that. Attraction is only created through dissimilarity, polarity and chemistry. 

A woman had to be different from a man by divine design. For the chemistry and mating to be successful, the woman had to be less logical, if she was logical she would have not found anything too dissimilar or interesting about a guy. 

Also how else will a man find fulfilment in a woman if he didn't do anything for her. The woman is chaotic and confused. The man gives her guidance and direction. In this process he finds fulfilment of his Masculinity as a leader to the woman. How else would he feel satisfied if there was nobody needing his leadership 

I think that a woman's health and happiness in general is a good indicator of moral health and spiritual health of the society in which she is living. A woman who is unhappy constantly and being exploited of her emotions means the society doesn't offer her good leadership. Everyone is failing her instead of leading her. 

And in a society where a woman is thriving, happy, fulfilled and healthy, it's a sign that she is meeting good men, it's a sign that the society is made up of men and people who care about her survival, are moralistic and empathetic and not exploitative. 

Where a woman is constantly being fooled for her lack of logic and her womanhood being taken advantage of, it only means that the men in that community are not trying harder to be better men. 

It's like this. If children in a school are constantly failing, then maybe that school is rotten with bad teachers and that school needs to do better so that those children will thrive and stay healthy. 

I guess the same applies to the state of women in a society/community/tribe. 

♡✸♡.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

If women were exactly like men, very logical, orderly, very intelligent like men, then if a man married a woman, it would be like marrying another man. How will there be polarity and chemistry?

Yes, of course. That's the tragedy of it.

A woman had to be different from a man by divine design. For the chemistry and mating to be successful, the woman had to be less logical, if she was logical she would have not found anything too dissimilar or interesting about a guy.

I understand all that.

Which is why I said, "My condolences".

Where a woman is constantly being fooled for her lack of logic and her womanhood being taken advantage of, it only means that the men in that community are not trying harder to be better men. 

It's like this. If children in a school are constantly failing, then maybe that school is rotten with bad teachers and that school needs to do better so that those children will thrive and stay healthy. 

I guess the same applies to the state of women in a society/community/tribe.

It's not merely that women are being fooled. It's that women are making themselves into fools by mating entirely off emotions.

By being emotional puppets women end up puppetmastered.

Women rarely reward conscious men with sex. So why should men be better? I have to actively behave like a scumbag to get sex. It's funny. That's what hot women reward. It's similar to social media, you get rewarded the most for the dumbest, vilest behavior.

Edited by Leo Gura