StarStruck

Only older women are interested in me

32 posts in this topic

Older women are much more likely to approach you than younger women. There's that to consider.

2 hours ago, something_else said:

Older women are much more likely to approach you than younger women. There's that to consider.

More testosterone makes them more manlike I think 

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

More testosterone makes them more manlike I think 

I don't think so. I think it's just that people tend to get more confident, know what they want, and care less about societal standards as they get older.

Older men are often far more willing to approach women as well generally, even though they have much less testosterone.

@StarStruck Why the fixation on the number? Do they instantly become less attractive if you see a 30 instead of a 29? If so it might be saying something about a flaw in your perspective on things you could look at. People age at different rates! As long as they are giving off the young energy and vibe you want, and take care of their bodies, what's the problem?

I've been seeing this woman who I think is 47, I never asked. Literally twice the age of my last girlfriend xD Anyways she has super good energy, likes to do fun stuff, doesn't act her age at all. She also takes care of her body really well, actually hotter than most of the younger girls I've been with who just coast lol.

It's not gonna be a very long term relationship, but that's not what I'm after right now. So what's the point in worrying about anything? See what I mean?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy my hormones just don’t react to older women. There are some exceptions. Usually if she is early 20’ies I find her hot even if she ain’t all that. If she approaches 30 she has to have taken care of herself to become a hot momma: good diet, fit body, good personality. And on top of that the older she is the more dick she processed with all the accompanying trauma and emotional bagage. It is pure statistics: older women who have gone through stuff have harder time bonding.

Edited by StarStruck

Dude I wish I could enter into a wild romance with an older women.

You can process emotions related to your mom and grandma lol.

You're likely giving off a boyish energy that attracts cougars who are into that

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

And on top of that the older she is the more dick she processed with all the accompanying trauma and emotional bagage. It is pure statistics: older women who have gone through stuff have harder time bonding.

It’s closer to pure mental gymnastics than pure statistics 

25 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Holy crap there is a lot of hatred in these people's hearts. I think maybe they are just past their prime and hate the younger hotties competing with them. No man wants a younger woman to control that doesn't even make sense. You could potentially control an older woman the same as a younger one so that argument literally makes no sense at all someone please explain it to me 

That is not my quote

I had a friend who had it very easy with older women most of his life, but struggled with girls his age. 

If your parents divorced it might've created a trauma and put a magnet on you to attract someone you can't truly have, so you can more easily resolve that trauma as that is your subconscious definition of love.

Imagine if we had no measure of time and no one had a fixed number as an age. Where are your metrics now? How would you judge then? Many women appear younger than they are. You would be none the wiser and happy in your mate choice. 

All your focus is on pleasure. You are confusing pleasure with happiness.

Perfectly fine to have preferences, but you need to realise your preferences & priorities shift as you, yourself, age.

My ex girlfriend was a 25 year old hot girl.

my current lover is a wise 34 year old tantric goddess.

Wisdom over appearance any day of the week.

The sex is better by a mile too ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 11/26/2022 at 7:31 PM, StarStruck said:

Like 30-40 While I’m interested in 20-25. What does this say about me? I want the most fertile and sexy women I can get while I’m semi young. I don’t want women that age.

Older women come to me like bees come to honey. And unfortunately younger women don’t . I have to chase younger girls which is normal. Young girls have options so they don’t have to chase but still most of the time I approach and it doesn’t work out. I don’t really get what the problem is. It is getting on my nerves since I’m around 30 myself. 

To me women above 30 are not attractive at all. It is just a matter of taste and there are some exceptions but most of the time sorry but no sorry. Cougars are not my thing  

I guess younger women have more choice and are pickier? Or my vibe is too reaching? Or my game sucks. It is really hard to say.  

Bro...