Tyler Robinson

Don't put women on a pedestal.

25 posts in this topic

This might seem like a trollish post but it is super serious. I have noticed that a lot of guys on the forum and men in general put women on a pedestal. It's not cool. It makes you look weak and Un-masculine. 

If you want to cultivate your real Masculinity, then stop putting women on a pedestal. Respect women of course but don't place them on a pedestal. Learn to respect yourself as a man. 

Women are just like you. Even though the pussy is extremely precious (there are reasons why the pussy is precious and I'll explain it) but even then don't put women on a pedestal. 

You put women on a pedestal and then complain. 

There's a good reason why women get so many likes. 

A pussy is as precious to a man as are loose bone fragments to an archeologist. 

You have to understand that a penis can impregnate semen every day, even every hour. 

But a pussy cannot be penetrated everyday, I mean impregnated. A woman can be pregnant only a few times over her lifespan. So she is all about conserving energy and finding one perfect dude to give her eggs to. Meanwhile a man can go about impregnate several women if he wants to. And most of those women might not even get pregnant if they aren't fertile or ovulating. So he has try harder to achieve a successful impregnation. Which means he will try many times and many women. 

That's why sex is so cheap for men but not so cheap for women. That's why the demand for pussy will always be high. 

Yet... This does not mean that you should put women on a pedestal. Absolutely not, since it impacts male self esteem. 

Hope the positive message was delivered. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It's not a mental switch that men can flip but there are certain habits that automatically reduce pedestalization.

1. Don't fantasize about female dominant sex positions. Her back has to be facing you always. This makes you stop wanting women to give things to you.
  2. Don't look at images, gifs or videos of women. Even if they are wearing clothes. This makes it easier for you to live without women and enjoy non-sexual things. 
  3. Only talk to women that look at you, smile and / or blush. This prevents you from ass kissing women who don't want you.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, Eyowey said:

Her back has to be facing you always.

Can you explain this? I just don't get it. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson When a man cares about getting kisses and breasts that means that he wants her to be his mommy. If he's into that then good for him but it comes with the downside of being emotionally addicted to women. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

20 minutes ago, Cat_eyes said:

This just makes you more bitter and avoidant and deepen your hatred of women

The more you want something the more you will love and hate it. So avoidance is a good thing. 

Only the ones that show interest in you deserve your attention.

25 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

@Tyler Robinson When a man cares about getting kisses and breasts that means that he wants her to be his mommy. If he's into that then good for him but it comes with the downside of being emotionally addicted to women. 

So you're always only going to have anal sex with a woman and never vaginal sex. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, Eyowey said:

It's not a mental switch that men can flip but there are certain habits that automatically reduce pedestalization.

1. Don't fantasize about female dominant sex positions. Her back has to be facing you always. This makes you stop wanting women to give things to you.
  2. Don't look at images, gifs or videos of women. Even if they are wearing clothes. This makes it easier for you to live without women and enjoy non-sexual things. 
  3. Only talk to women that look at you, smile and / or blush. This prevents you from ass kissing women who don't want you.

I’m sorry, but you do sound quite immature here

@Tyler Robinson Vaginal sex can be done when she's laying on her stomach. 

11 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

@Tyler Robinson Vaginal sex can be done when she's laying on her stomach. 

Ouch, that's not comfy. Why subject a poor woman to such torture? 

♡✸♡.

Your belief on pussy is one belief that creates a pedestal for women ironically

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres placing on ignore list. Welcome. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Green men are a bit like this for some reason??

And the Orange self-help guys here are insecure.

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Ouch, that's not comfy. Why subject a poor woman to such torture? 

Ask God when you're giving birth lol

7 hours ago, Something Funny said:

How did you come up with those groundbreaking insights?

Insights come to me automatically and effortlessly :)

31 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

Insights come to me automatically and effortlessly :)

Awesome. 

♡✸♡.

You get pussy only when you impress a woman. Just don't go overboard with it. 

♡✸♡.

20 hours ago, Eyowey said:

First is to value yourself a little more. What's your value as a man dependent on? Have you built your Masculinity? 

When you do that, you're confident in yourself, you automatically aren't impacted by the attention you give to women. You aren't needing their validation. You also don't get impacted by rejections. 

The fundamental problem with you is that you haven't developed your value as a male and then the only way to feel confident for you is to be validated by a female. It becomes a crutch. We use a crutch when we're unable to walk. You walk properly and you won't need a crutch. 

By pedestalizing women, you have activated your crutch or coping mechanism. This prevents you from building yourself as a man in turn perpetuating the cycle of putting women on a pedestal. 

The main question you have to ask yourself is - what am I without a woman? When you get the answer for that question you will be less focused on getting attention from women and more focused on cultivating your own value. 

As a man you have a lot of value and you can provide that value to society and community by serving, fulfilling your passion or life purpose, building your skills, it's just so many things you could do to feel valuable as a man. Don't submit to a culture where men derive value from how many women they date or sleep with. Instead cultivate your own manhood. It has a two way benefit. It builds you as a man, makes you confident in yourself and automatically makes you stop pedestalizing women. Hit two birds with one stone. 

♡✸♡.

21 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Bro?

@Eyowey

On 11/17/2022 at 0:04 AM, Eyowey said:

I

agree.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:04 PM, Eyowey said:

You can initiate conversations with women without ass kissing them.

Just because a woman looks at you or smiles doesn't mean she wants you.

And just because a woman is not giving you obvious signs of interest doesn't mean she doesn't want you.