Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romanov

It is confirmed that Ukraine is responsible for the Poland missile strike

52 posts in this topic

@Yog

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

Should have it. But will it be done, I am quite unsure. It's a deep political game. It all depends on how independent Poland is from the NATO narrative, so it can come up with its own course of action.

I am quite unfamiliar with Poland-Ukraine relations, it's hard to say. But when Ukraine was created, it took a part of Poland. So, there could be historical beef and suing could be a possibility.

So likely a Ukraine/Russia/Poland conflict, Jesus. ?

Zelenskyy is itching for a world war. This guy should have stayed a comedian because nukes aren’t funny. 

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

So likely a Ukraine/Russia/Poland conflict, Jesus. ?

Quite unlikely, but there is a possibility ? At least the way it looks to me.

Edited by Yog

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

It's definitely a possibility. So, does Poland have the right to sue Ukraine for the damages and civilians that were killed?

It would be mental if Poland sued Ukraine. It’s like if you were getting beat up on the street at night and screaming for help, and then someone sued you for making noise.. 

Edited by no_name

@no_name

9 minutes ago, no_name said:

It would be mental if Poland sued Ukraine. It’s like if you were getting beat up on the street at night and screaming for help, and then someone sued you for making noise.. 

If you frame it that way, it makes sense it would be mental for you, but that's because that Ukraine missile is collateral damage, part of a defensive response to intercept Russian missiles, and killing a few Polish citizen of varying value to their society, and part of their territory of little societal infrastructure. What if that collateral damage killed a Polish politician or a few Polishes of high value?

Maybe a better example for you to understand, is if there's a firefight outside my property between a few criminals and a few police, and a few gunshots hit my property, and injuring one of my family members. So, don't I have the right to sue the criminals or the police for injuring a part of what's important to me?

Yes, it's mental because the conflict is bigger than Ukraine and Russia, it also involves NATO and Russia and even the USA to a degree. However, despite the warfare, narrative warfare and propaganda, does Poland have the right? And can it exercise that right to sue for damages, even if that may negatively affect their foreign relations?

Edited by Danioover9000

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@no_name

If you frame it that way, it makes sense it would be mental for you, but that's because that Ukraine missile is collateral damage, part of a defensive response to intercept Russian missiles, and killing a few Polish citizen of varying value to their society, and part of their territory of little societal infrastructure. What if that collateral damage killed a Polish politician or a few Polishes of high value?

Maybe a better example for you to understand, is if there's a firefight outside my property between a few criminals and a few police, and a few gunshots hit my property, and injuring one of my family members. So, don't I have the right to sue the criminals or the police for injuring a part of what's important to me?

Yes, it's mental because the conflict is bigger than Ukraine and Russia, it also involves NATO and Russia and even the USA to a degree. However, despite the warfare, narrative warfare and propaganda, does Poland have the right? And can it exercise that right to sue for damages, even if that may negatively affect their foreign relations?

Obviously, Poland won’t sue Ukraine

Its ridiculous to even discuss this. Whom should Ukraine sue? 

Edited by no_name

@no_name

10 hours ago, no_name said:

Obviously, Poland won’t sue Ukraine

Its ridiculous to even discuss this. Whom should Ukraine sue? 

So are we supposed to ignore that a few of Ukraine's missiles killed a few Polish citizens?

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@no_name

So are we supposed to ignore that a few of Ukraine's missiles killed a few Polish citizens?

Well, you are ignoring that thousands of Ukrainian citizens were killed by Russian missiles. Or is Ukraine a second class to Poland and Poland’s few citizens are more valuable than thousands of Ukrainian citizens? 

Edited by no_name

@no_name

2 hours ago, no_name said:

Well, you are ignoring that thousands of Ukrainian citizens were killed by Russian missiles. Or is Ukraine a second class to Poland and Poland’s few citizens are more valuable than thousands of Ukrainian citizens? 

No, in your mind you see me ignoring the deaths of thousands of Ukraine citizens being killed by Russian missiles and me trying to treat Ukraine as a second class to Poland. No, I am well aware of the Ukraine/Russia conflict, I am asking is Poland entitled to action against Ukraine? Say after the war is over?

See, this is the blind spot. Are you listening to yourself justifying against Poland taking action against Ukraine in its collateral damage to Poland? Because even if it's a mistake and accident by Ukraine when some of its missiles responding to Russia's missiles went away and stroke Poland territory and killing a few people, this mistake costed the lives of 2 Polish citizens because of some larger scale conflict between Ukraine/Russia. So, is Poland expected to be silent or take action?

25 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@no_name

No, in your mind you see me ignoring the deaths of thousands of Ukraine citizens being killed by Russian missiles and me trying to treat Ukraine as a second class to Poland. No, I am well aware of the Ukraine/Russia conflict, I am asking is Poland entitled to action against Ukraine? Say after the war is over?

See, this is the blind spot. Are you listening to yourself justifying against Poland taking action against Ukraine in its collateral damage to Poland? Because even if it's a mistake and accident by Ukraine when some of its missiles responding to Russia's missiles went away and stroke Poland territory and killing a few people, this mistake costed the lives of 2 Polish citizens because of some larger scale conflict between Ukraine/Russia. So, is Poland expected to be silent or take action?

I think this whole thread is nonsense. I think some people were just waiting for some f*ck up from Ukraine (which is absolutely inevitable in the horrible situation Ukraine is in) to say “oh well, Ukraine’s not innocent too, bla bla, lets all move on from this war in Ukraine, bla bla, gas prices are rising”

This has a whim of russian propaganda to it as well. Kinda like in the beginning of the war some people were defending russian invasion by saying Ukrainians are nazis. It’s just a lazy way of deflecting from the war.

Again, the absolute equivalent of a crew of people being shot on the street and then some douchebag complaining of his car getting blood stains on it.

The reality is that douchebag and mentally ill psychopathic people like this exist, that are unable to see anything outside of their nose, but luckily, most people are just going to ignore their noise.

Edited by no_name

@no_name Maybe this answers your question.

On 2022-11-17 at 7:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

Zelensky's been itching for international war from the beginning because from his POV his country is already fully in the thick of it and it can't get much worse for them. So he's a biased actor and that needs to always be kept in mind with anything he says because it's like he's talking with a gun up to his head.

1 hour ago, no_name said:

I think this whole thread is nonsense. I think some people were just waiting for some f*ck up from Ukraine (which is absolutely inevitable in the horrible situation Ukraine is in) to say “oh well, Ukraine’s not innocent too, bla bla, lets all move on from this war in Ukraine, bla bla, gas prices are rising”

This has a whim of russian propaganda to it as well. Kinda like in the beginning of the war some people were defending russian invasion by saying Ukrainians are nazis. It’s just a lazy way of deflecting from the war.

Again, the absolute equivalent of a crew of people being shot on the street and then some douchebag complaining of his car getting blood stains on it.

The reality is that douchebag and mentally ill psychopathic people like this exist, that are unable to see anything outside of their nose, but luckily, most people are just going to ignore their noise.

58 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@no_name Maybe this answers your question.

And suddenly I am convinced ?

@Bobby_2021

9 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

"Just a mistake."

20221121_152905.jpg

Oh, it's not looking good for Ukraine...?

I'm guessing that either Belarus fired the Russian missiles first or that Russian troops near Belarus fired those missiles, which when Ukraine responded with their Ukraine missiles it would've gone that direction.

@Bobby_2021  @Danioover9000 uh oh actualized.org forum members/honorary couch experts busted Ukraine… and they have a chart with an arrow to prove it ???

Edited by no_name

@no_name

59 minutes ago, no_name said:

@Bobby_2021  @Danioover9000 uh oh actualized.org forum members/honorary couch experts busted Ukraine… and they have a chart with an arrow to prove it ???

Well, what do you have to offer to this thread, other than trolling and virtue signaling and straw manning me for stating the fact that it's a few of Ukraine's missile that killed a few Polish citizens and some of its property as part of a defensive response to Russian missiles attacking them? You also don't want to engage with the questions we pose to you, and instead accuse us of stuff that ain't true instead of acknowledging the possibility that Poland may have the grounds to punish Ukraine for its collateral? You seem to dodge the issue of whether Poland has the right to press Ukraine for damages done to part of its territory for screwing up with the missile response, and are comfortable obfuscating Ukraine's potential responsibility for its missile screw up to Russia instead.

Edited by Danioover9000

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@no_name

Well, what do you have to offer to this thread, other than trolling and virtue signaling and straw manning me for stating the fact that it's a few of Ukraine's missile that killed a few Polish citizens and some of its property as part of a defensive response to Russian missiles attacking them? You also don't want to engage with the questions we pose to you, and instead accuse us of stuff that ain't true instead of acknowledging the possibility that Poland may have the grounds to punish Ukraine for its collateral? You seem to dodge the issue of whether Poland has the right to press Ukraine for damages done to part of its territory for screwing up with the missile response, and are comfortable obfuscating Ukraine's potential responsibility for its missile screw up to Russia instead.

I said what I meant - it’s ridiculous to discuss it. I gave similar examples as to why it’s ridiculous. 

If you need an autistic answer - yes, Poland has the legal right to sue. It should sue russia, Ukraine should also sue russia.

Zelensky’s job is to attract the world’s attention to the war in Ukraine and russian atrocities. Who else if not him would be doing it? 

Edited by no_name

@no_name

2 hours ago, no_name said:

I said what I meant - it’s ridiculous to discuss it. I gave similar examples as to why it’s ridiculous. 

If you need an autistic answer - yes, Poland has the legal right to sue. It should sue russia, Ukraine should also sue russia.

Zelensky’s job is to attract the world’s attention to the war in Ukraine and russian atrocities. Who else if not him would be doing it? 

Sure, but why not sue Ukraine first, and then Russia?