Rasheed

Sadhguru's point about sex does not make any sense to me, please help.

35 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

He's talking about people who only care about getting high levels of awakening as fast as humanly possible. Not for the average joe on the street.

That is the point, what if someone wants to do both...Sadhguru's point starts to not make any sense when we are talking about living an active life because he also says since body memory gets accumulated through hands as well, Indian's don't shake hands. WTF, you should do if you are wrestler, boxer or a pro fighter, I mean you got to touch people...Honestly, it is confusing...

+ Osho advises and point of view about sexuality is way different and more evolved than Sadhguru's

+ Leo's advise about sex and consciousness is completely different as well. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

8 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

Sex is okay. Just don't sleep with hundreds of people. At that point you have an addiction and this stuff will really affect you.

Genghis Khan and Will Chamberlain each slept with in excess of ten thousand women. And yet each of them benefited greatly from it.

That being said however, sex is incredibly dangerous in many verticals. There are obvious physical dangers with respect to STDs, and STIs. There are social dangers which is also fairly obvious. Not to mention psychological and spiritual dangers also.

The two aforementioned are not "the average joe on the street". But highly ambitious men who do as the highly ambitious tend to do. And for the ambitious, the truly ambitious, danger isn't something to be avoided, at least not inherently, but rather it's something to be sought out in order to overcome obstacles and make a name for yourself and because it makes for a better story.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 hours ago, Rasheed said:

That is the point, what if someone wants to do both...Sadhguru's point starts to not make any sense when we are talking about living an active life because he also says since body memory gets accumulated through hands as well, Indian's don't shake hands. WTF, you should do if you are wrestler, boxer or a pro fighter, I mean you got to touch people...Honestly, it is confusing...

+ Osho advises and point of view about sexuality is way different and more evolved than Sadhguru's

+ Leo's advise about sex and consciousness is completely different as well. 

This is why you ultimately determine what’s true for you in your own consciousness. 
sadhguru, osho, and Leo disagree. Who’s right?

the key is not to pick one and believe that. The key is to figure out what’s true for you in direct experience. 
And then if you don’t know, you might have to spend a few years testing it out.

From my experience tho, what sadhguru is saying about physical memory is true. It doesn’t mean don’t touch anything or anyone. Just be a little mindful that’s all.

if you want to have sex with thousands of women and that’s one of your life goals, go ahead but it ain’t gonna fulfill you. 
the most you’ll get from a goal like that is the growth of developing yourself into a strong attractive man. But even then a thousand is too much imo. You don’t need that many women to grow yourself.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Genghis Khan and Will Chamberlain each slept with in excess of ten thousand women. And yet each of them benefited greatly from it.

That being said however, sex is incredibly dangerous in many verticals. There are obvious physical dangers with respect to STDs, and STIs. There are social dangers which is also fairly obvious. Not to mention psychological and spiritual dangers also.

The two aforementioned are not "the average joe on the street". But highly ambitious men who do as the highly ambitious tend to do. And for the ambitious, the truly ambitious, danger isn't something to be avoided, at least not inherently, but rather it's something to be sought out in order to overcome obstacles and make a name for yourself and because it makes for a better story.

Yeah, Genghis Khan was a self-actualized dude ok. Lmfao.

Anyways, I’ll never understand why people have a goal to sleep with a thousand+ women. Seems excessive.

and it ain’t gonna fulfill you either. 

but hey, if you wanna do that you do you man. Who am I to judge. You’ll just learn about the effects it has on your consciousness from your own experience.

1 hour ago, Byun Sean said:

Anyways, I’ll never understand why people have a goal to sleep with a thousand+ women.

One does not endeavor to lay with a thousand women. One simply does it.

Yeah, Genghis Khan was a self-actualized dude ok. Lmfao.

I mean, in my eyes he is an outstanding specimen.

Seems excessive.

and it ain’t gonna fulfill you either. 

Okay, how many lives you lived where you slept with a thousand plus women and didn't feel fulfilled? <Obvious Trick Question

but hey, if you wanna do that you do you man. Who am I to judge. 

Heh, you remind me of the sitting Pope at present.

You’ll just learn about the effects it has on your consciousness from your own experience.

Of course, that's frankly what I've been advocating for all along.

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Why do you care about what Sadhguru says?

Sadhguru is a 100% moron.

You would think I'd defend him. But since he calls Alexander the Great "the Great Idiot" I agree with you.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You would think I'd defend him. But since he calls Alexander the Great "the Great Idiot" I agree with you.

Lol ur username checks out

I mean, in my eyes he is an outstanding specimen.

So, raping thousands of women is what makes one an outstanding specimen in your eyes? Or is it something else?

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

So, raping thousands of women is what makes one an outstanding specimen in your eyes? Or is it something else?

It is not necessarily clear that the man in question is in fact guilty of this. If we were to rule based on the ethics of his day and culture, it is certain that Genghis is innocent of the charge. If, however, we were to rule using the ethics of people living in the United States in the 21st century, then in all likelihood yes, some of his conduct would be viewed as rape. However, which ethical standard is the correct one? Which legal system is the correct one?

You don't have Jurisdiction over 13th century Mongolians. Therefore, in our judgment you don't have any right to charge him with anything. Do you understand?

58 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It is not necessarily clear that the man in question is in fact guilty of this. If we were to rule based on the ethics of his day and culture, it is certain that Genghis is innocent of the charge. If, however, we were to rule using the ethics of people living in the United States in the 21st century, then in all likelihood yes, some of his conduct would be viewed as rape. However, which ethical standard is the correct one? Which legal system is the correct one?

You don't have Jurisdiction over 13th century Mongolians. Therefore, in our judgment you don't have any right to charge him with anything. Do you understand?

I didn't think we were talking about legal systems and whether he broke any laws of his time.

If the criminal code of the United States (or wherever you live) didn't classify rape as an offence, would it be okay?

36 minutes ago, vladorion said:

If the criminal code of the United States (or wherever you live) didn't classify rape as an offence, would it be okay?

It does as you know. But anyhow, it's clear that you seem to have a strong desire to know how I feel about the matter. My human entity does not feel that rape is inherently evil. But that it can be in that it can inflict harm upon innocent people. So strictly speaking, as a generality I would say that it would not be ideal. If I felt strongly about such a hypothetical situation, were I in that very reality, then I'd likely do something to change it.

36 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I didn't think we were talking about legal systems and whether he broke any laws of his time.

I render verdicts in honour, with justice, and equity for all. You wanted to know what my position is, and now you have it.

To help alleviate your misapprehension with my way of thinking. Know that when a Judge has been sitting on the bench for a considerable period of time, the attitudes and procedures of a Judge wind up bleeding into other areas of their life. So, you should understand that I may utilize legal thinking in everyday life as a sort of professional hazard.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Sex is an app implanted by reptilians on humans.

The purpose is to liberate and transfer humans sexual energy to the reptilian race.

Although the original purpose was procreation.

It was altered later on.

You can eliminate the app, by getting rid of sexual anxiety, using appropriate therapies.

And keep all the energy, just for you.

Experience talking.

Edited by tiago ciriaco

Gurus always talk fancy. He’s saying don’t get addicted to sex and physical touch, he gets paid to talk that’s why it takes so long.

he’s saying make your sex life munimalistic. If you’re gonna have a partner, practically speaking, you’re gonna either need a chick who seriously wants to get enlightened or just be solo (sad-boy), once you get sex with a girl you love you’re not even gonna be thinking about sadguru anyway though so my advice would be just stop listening to gurus (except Leo of course ;P )

@Rasheed sahguru is a wise guy but you know don't take everything he says too seriously. if he says that you shouldn't have sex with many women doesn't mean you shouldn't.