Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Deeper Understandings Of What It Means That Everything is You

13 posts in this topic

Of course we tell people that everyone is you, and that your reality is mental. But here is a deeper understanding...this one you will resist. Your ego is not going to like this. So there are people you judge, and you say things like "I could never be like them." And other such delusional statements. You can grasp that everything is in your mind, but you still put up defenses of separation to keep some sense of self, so I'll demolish that one too because ITS FUN!!

If I stripped you of all your memories, and your physical body and gave you that person's memories and physical body... YOU WOULD BE THEM!!! You see you like to think that who you are now...is YOU!! But its not, its just a bunch of memories put together on all levels. So right now the ONLY DIFFERENCE between you and an other....is the configuration of memories. So if you are a very honest person, you give yourself credit for it and judge dishonest people!!! Not realizing if I stripped you of your entire identity...you would be DISHONEST!!! If I gave you their entire configuration you would BE THEM!!!

So your entire life...is just you judging yourself with different configuration of memories!!! This is why all judgment, is utter delusion. Its hypocrisy on a METAPHYSICAL LEVEL to judge anything. Which is proof of the beauty of reality...it doesn't judge its own judgment. Its completely free, and devoid of any meaning....which is the highest meaning....meaninglessness!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Razard86 You are quite talented for this kind of intellectual insights .

No......YOU ARE TALENTED FOR THIS KIND OF INTELLECTUAL INSIGHTS!!! LOOK AT HOW AMAZING YOU ARE!!! I only write because I love my self (all of my self all infinite variations) and I want to inspire my self!!! 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

@Razard86 Yeah Yeah I get it.Silly me.Quiality post.

I hope you do!!! Because YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!

but I judge myself. I look at myself and if I see lie, cowardice, weakness, malice, I think: what a piece of shit you're my friend. You only live once (at least as "me"), what are you going to do? You're here for a reason, give it your all. purify yourself. be worthy of opening yourself to the truth and that the truth that you are can manifest itself through you and in you.

So, should I demand the same from others? I don't think so. I only demand from others that they not be excessively fake to treat them and enjoy their company. At the end, the others are me, so as i like me i like the others, but too false people, full of fear, is bit unbearable, despite any judgement . It's not their fault, but far is better 

It adds another layer to The Dream Doubt.  How can we trust our own thoughts and memories if The Dream Demon swapped them with someone else?  What does that say about any awakenings you think you may have?  

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

How much for that old rope sir? I'll pay double of what you accept!

In all seriousness I can never be a 6 foot Asian woman and I accept that. How is that judgement?

Edited by Slaughter

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Of course we tell people that everyone is you, and that your reality is mental. But here is a deeper understanding...this one you will resist. Your ego is not going to like this. So there are people you judge, and you say things like "I could never be like them." And other such delusional statements. You can grasp that everything is in your mind, but you still put up defenses of separation to keep some sense of self, so I'll demolish that one too because ITS FUN!!

If I stripped you of all your memories, and your physical body and gave you that person's memories and physical body... YOU WOULD BE THEM!!! You see you like to think that who you are now...is YOU!! But its not, its just a bunch of memories put together on all levels. So right now the ONLY DIFFERENCE between you and an other....is the configuration of memories. So if you are a very honest person, you give yourself credit for it and judge dishonest people!!! Not realizing if I stripped you of your entire identity...you would be DISHONEST!!! If I gave you their entire configuration you would BE THEM!!!

So your entire life...is just you judging yourself with different configuration of memories!!! This is why all judgment, is utter delusion. Its hypocrisy on a METAPHYSICAL LEVEL to judge anything. Which is proof of the beauty of reality...it doesn't judge its own judgment. Its completely free, and devoid of any meaning....which is the highest meaning....meaninglessness!!! 

Yes, another person is actually you with a different sum of experiences and if you had the same set of experiences you'd be exactly like them.  If on top of that, you realize that everyone is God, any negative judgement therefore is false or a lie.  This is where you can enter understanding and compassion.  To stop judging is not possible though, it's what the mind does and also needed for the sake of discernment, but when you add compassion, the negative judgement goes into the background and doesnt have to turn into abuse. 

On 11/15/2022 at 5:57 PM, newbee said:

Yes, another person is actually you with a different sum of experiences and if you had the same set of experiences you'd be exactly like them.  If on top of that, you realize that everyone is God, any negative judgement therefore is false or a lie.  This is where you can enter understanding and compassion.  To stop judging is not possible though, it's what the mind does and also needed for the sake of discernment, but when you add compassion, the negative judgement goes into the background and doesnt have to turn into abuse. 

Yes we need to use discernment instead of judgment. I can acknowledge a guy has a gun and is trying to shoot me and choose to defend myself and others, without demonizing them as bad....because I realize that killer is just me....who is suffering in his dream and is trying to share his suffering with me.

God wants to share itself....with itself, so his desire to harm me is his desire to share the harm he does to himself. He can't help but want to share his love....because love enjoys sharing itself...that's all it wants to do. Its why attention is the highest currency and everybody and everything....wants your attention.

Your thoughts want your attention, your feelings want your attention, your body wants your attention (pain) (pleasure), "other" people want your attention...all to receive your love....LOL.