Yeah in fact while writing this post I was travelling to it :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Yeah in fact while writing this post I was travelling to it :D

No changes planned? ;)

Story of my life hahahahaha......ha>:(

I find most jobs so boring and frustrating almost to the point of aggression! to keep it in check i try to find all kinds of small projects during workdays and try to socialize as much as possible. 

occasionally i had some fun and i am actually quite a hard worker.

it is especially on days that are quiet it is tough but we still have to be there 12 hours sometimes the only way to keep your sanity in check is to be a rebel on those days so playing pranks for example and i actually take great pleasure to confront those serious minded managers you know the types who do everything for their boss who are scared of authority and take it out on the people in lower functions well i have a permanent contract they don't throw me out so sometimes i make it my mission to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible and inciting some discontent among my coworkers putting them against the establishment in the workplace.

Then there is the administration which in our case is completely meaningless i checked what they do with it and they glance at it one time and that's it so always when i do it i take last years pages and fill in the whole month or so putting last years stuff in random order never had any problems 

If i had to do my jobs like a good boy all the time i couldn't live with myself i think.

2 hours ago, ElenaO said:

No changes planned? ;)

THe thing is before that I was washing plates and cleaning up hospitals etc. I kinda loved it because it was hitting my Ego ego at the same time I could not think and do everything consciously. 

I remember while taking brakes in the closet room, I'd meditate and pray and had the sort of dejavu feeling that God is there watching and I cant explain really. So I kneeled there and looked up to the top of the door and just prayed. It was pretty spiritual. :D

My point is im not good at anything else, thats what I studied, so I at least should work it now until I get fired right? 

Also i cant say i dont enjoy telling people what I do now. Whereas before, i wasnt so happy telling people I was doing cleaning etc.. Ego

--

Actually the people at work are really nice here! The big boss hired me because in one of the interviews with him I was asked about favourite book and other activities and I mentioned about Ekhart Tolle and meditation.

This was what put me, he later told me, in front of the other candidates for the job. It was amazing, the power of now literally got me a well paying job (for my low standards :D) in Central London!

The boss is really cool,we've talked about Alan Watts and Ekhart from time to time 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Steph1988 said:

Story of my life hahahahaha......ha>:(

I find most jobs so boring and frustrating almost to the point of aggression! to keep it in check i try to find all kinds of small projects during workdays and try to socialize as much as possible. 

occasionally i had some fun and i am actually quite a hard worker.

it is especially on days that are quiet it is tough but we still have to be there 12 hours sometimes the only way to keep your sanity in check is to be a rebel on those days so playing pranks for example and i actually take great pleasure to confront those serious minded managers you know the types who do everything for their boss who are scared of authority and take it out on the people in lower functions well i have a permanent contract they don't throw me out so sometimes i make it my mission to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible and inciting some discontent among my coworkers putting them against the establishment in the workplace.

Then there is the administration which in our case is completely meaningless i checked what they do with it and they glance at it one time and that's it so always when i do it i take last years pages and fill in the whole month or so putting last years stuff in random order never had any problems 

If i had to do my jobs like a good boy all the time i couldn't live with myself i think.

So what exactly are you doing at work?

Frankly, I do not like to confront the bosses. It's emotionally hard. Great that you've practiced this. I also don't want to create any extra pain to anyone. So sometimes I just quit the jobs if it becomes too much. In fact, I have noticed this chain of events quite some time ago.

@ElenaO I am a cook and i like cooking and but like any work the stuff around it can be a pain sometimes.

12 hours ago, ElenaO said:

And I am not sure whether that's the people around me or something else, but the effects of it are so clear. 

@ElenaO Don't allow the outer world define your inner world. Remain still like the axil as the wheel spins round and round.

You've discovered roles.

You must make how you feel the most important thing 

Procrastonation of the inevitable. 

You're the center of the universe. 

You will feel how you want to feel when how you feel is the most important thing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@ElenaO Don't allow the outer world define your inner world. Remain still like the axil as the wheel spins round and round.

Easier said than done. It requires higher levels of awareness.

Just a random thought, but are you multitasking as you work? If so, you might want to try to avoid it for a while and see if it makes a difference.

Glory to Israel

@ElenaO I learned this great, almost loophole for this exact thing. 

38 minutes ago, ElenaO said:

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

Just a random thought, but are you multitasking as you work? If so, you might want to try to avoid it for a while and see if it makes a difference.

Hmm, you are right. I have to. People slack me all the time about their issues. And I have to use yet again my awareness to tell them I am busy. It's easier just to answer, since I like to please ?

14 hours ago, ElenaO said:

@ElenaO Well than, you gotta get yourself into a higher level of awareness.

Contemplate time as being non linear. That's always a good one to be directly experienced.

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Contemplate time as being non linear

Not sure I get what you mean here. o.O

1 hour ago, ElenaO said:

Not sure I get what you mean here. o.O

@ElenaO The passing of time is an illusion. Everything that exists is now.

Being yourself at work Is paramount in my opinion, other wise you literally live in a lie, worried and anxious. I found that developing sincerity is crucial to developing peace of mind.

Start being sincere with  yourself, then with your close friends (about anything! ) And family, after your learn  the gist of it you can also apply it at work. Sometimes it can be really emotionally challenging but the  reward is so so worth it. 

( I'm still working on that...But see a big difference already).

Meditation can help uncondition the mind from its habit of always choosing the emotionally momentarily easy option;)

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

22 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Being yourself at work Is paramount in my opinion, other wise you literally live in a lie, worried and anxious. I found that developing sincerity is crucial to developing peace of mind.

Start being sincere with  yourself, then with your close friends (about anything! ) And family, after your learn  the gist of it you can also apply it at work. Sometimes it can be really emotionally challenging but the  reward is so so worth it. 

( I'm still working on that...But see a big difference already).

Meditation can help uncondition the mind from its habit of always choosing the emotionally momentarily easy option;)

I know and I am working towards it. Maybe not as hard as I should. There's not enough fear and not enough pleasure (or I don't realize its value) to make this process more effective and rapid.