Leo Gura

Elon Musk Twitter Trainwreck Mega-Thread

548 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Capitalists gonna capitalize ;)

Clearly twitter is going to become a missiformation super haven and undermind democracy around the word. Do you think this is an deliberate effort by musk? 

Edited by JTL

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk will be lucky if Twitter doesn't go bankrupt.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Capitalists gonna capitalize ;)

Something doesn’t add up here…

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

8 minutes ago, JTL said:

Clearly twitter is going to become a missiformation super haven and undermind democracy around the word. Do you think this is an deliberate effort by musk? 

Musk thinks he's saving the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Something doesn’t add up here…

As if capitalists never go bankrupt in their capitalizing.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As if capitalists never go bankrupt in their capitalizing.

Of course but you pointed out that Twitter is a terrible business model to begin with. His motivations are clearly something more than just capitalising. Like you said just now, he probably thinks he is saving the world… The “twitter files” thing would seem to support this conclusion.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk thinks he's saving the world.

What??? What does he think, he is saving the world from? Bots ?

15 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Of course but you pointed out that Twitter is a terrible business model to begin with. His motivations are clearly something more than just capitalising. Like you said just now, he probably thinks he is saving the world… The “twitter files” thing would seem to support this conclusion.

Most capitalists believe their capitalism is saving the world.

I said he is capitalizing in response to him turning right-wing. He said himself he did so because democrats support unions. He doesn't think too far beyond what suits his businesses. Typical stage Orange mind.

Twitter became an extra-terrible biz when Musk saddled it with $1B/year in interest payments alone.

Edited by Leo Gura

Elon Musk is such a freak of nature. I think what makes him so successful is that he protected his inner child to old age. He is basically a curious, rebellious brad in a body of an old man. His energy is so distinct and rare. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most capitalists believe their capitalism is saving the world.

I said he is capitalizing in response to him turning right-wing. He said himself he did so because democrats support unions. He doesn't think too far beyond what suits his businesses. Typical stage Orange mind.

That’s true. I’d drawn a false distinction between being a political idealist and a pragmatic capitalist… If you are right about his motivations, Musk has the pleasure of having his cake and eating it!

@StarStruck Don't go too far with your fantasies. Musk is not pure by any means, he will work like a mule if he needed to. Bill Gates for example is a much more mature person than Musk. But people like Musk because he is more social and funnier. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Immature people like immature people.

Nothing new here.

Money can't buy maturity. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

29 minutes ago, JTL said:

What??? What does he think, he is saving the world from? Bots ?

"Wokism"

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@StarStruck Don't go too far with your fantasies. Musk is not pure by any means, he will work like a mule if he needed to. Bill Gates for example is a much more mature person than Musk. But people like Musk because he is more social and funnier. 

If working like a mule would get you far every mule would be a CEO

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

If working like a mule would get you far every mule would be a CEO

I meant he would work you to death if he could. Musk is not that loving, he is just a bit funny and relaxed.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I meant he would work you to death if he could. Musk is not that loving, he is just a bit funny and relaxed.

I'm not saying he is loving: I didn't even use those words. I'm saying he is immature as a child. We are saying the same thing lol.

Edited by StarStruck

He is very loving. His way of loving you is working you to death, where you will meet God :D

Edited by Leo Gura

Musk may be a clown but there is more to this than just “capitalism in decay”, the typical Marxist framing of right-wing populism. Twitter hasn’t just been censoring crude bigotry and conspiracy theories, it has been imposing an agenda. It is a classic case of what Spengler would call civilisation against culture: an extremely cosmopolitan elite imposing their beliefs on everybody else. Spengler showed that, whenever this happens, the next step is Caesarism.

Of course, most of you won’t care about this because this is also your agenda… The accursed “survival” strikes again! I just wish that you would stop pretending to care about the majority consensus and the sacred cow of “democracy”. It’s easy to value the “consensus” when it has been manufactured so as to represent what you, as smug cosmopolitan liberals, think that it should be!

9F1ED7C1-3FB2-4864-8F36-7041A047E270.jpeg

Stage Green people run social media companies. Which is far superior to stage Blue or Orange running them. But Blue and Orange feel this is wrong. Musk is imposing Orange and soon he will learn that Green was better.

That's what all this boils down to.

Edited by Leo Gura