NoSelfSelf

What you are missing in the Game!

41 posts in this topic

Im almost 99% positive that what you are missing in the game is not having your own definitions about yourself that you made for yourself!...

Meaning your principles,your rules,your actions basically everything that got to do with your own identity that you dont compromise in the game... This is who i am and how things are,nobody can be higher than that,if they are then they are the ones who are deciding how you live and think(be)...

If you dont define yourself then situations,women,society will and that will make you be someone who is looking to be something, to get a woman...someone whos gonna be a doormat...or a follower of another man!

If you defined who you are to yourself then nothing can move you because you know you and nothing can define you anymore...

Rejection doesnt exist at that point,seeing yourself not worthy,looking for external things to complete you...

Also if you dont make your own standard then you will accept being manipulated by women to lead you where she wants to go and get, you will sacrefice your own self just to get some play ....

You will accept disrespect you will accept things that you had to say no to  etc.

You will lack a consitency as a man you wont be someone whos gonna be that guy all the time thats why resaults dont stick to some...

Hope this help! good luck players ;)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@KH2 They are yours when you can answer why you made those? what purpose does they have in your game?..doesnt matter if its someone elses if you decided that you gonna stand on it and be it even if there is gun to your head(extreme example) because you are connected to it you wont do it for long if its not truly what you gonna stand on...

You listen to people like Leo but you are picking what you gonna use for yourself just like a brainstorm ideas for your own game problem here is you living Leos principles and not having your own or picking his to turn it into yours because everyone will interpit every principle in his own way anyways...

Point number 2. ofcourse it can hurt you but you made that choice conciously to eat shitty food and not healthy ones so its your choice if you gonna eat healthy or not...

Self improvement for me is about expanding on what you decided to become not what you should be doing to be something...

Im not asking anyone anything that would be againts what im saying on the post...ofcourse its a long process but you have to start somewhere if you dont have any definitions then you are in bad spot in the game..

You are always expanding on what you defined yourself as but if you dont have that what are you really aiming and improving here in survival context?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

This is immature. Both men and women have to compromise to make things work. 

You don't lose anything when you willingly do something for another. It's your way of showing love. 

It's one thing to be yourself in situations where your core values are challenged example peer pressure situations. And it's a completely different thing to devote lovingly to your partner to see them happy. 

If in the future I am married and my husband wasn't happy with my anger issues, I mist put effort to change myself to make his life easier with me. This is not some kind of slavery or passivity, it's a form of commitment and service to the other. I would expect the same out of him. 

Your approach lacks maturity, understanding and compassion. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@NoSelfSelf I agree 100% with what you said but i don’t think it was explained properly because everyone is misinterpreting it. :P

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Tyler Robinson This is man stuff, if a guy doesnt have his own definition and stand on them hes not a man so i dont expect you to understand...if im gonna be immature and lack compassion(which is feminine) and be someone who cant be moved respect and love me above all then im all about it...

@integral haha like its written everyone gonna interpert it in their own way its tough to explain it anyway when you get so much friction for speaking truth...

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

This is man stuff, if a guy doesnt have his own definition and stand on them hes not a man so i dont expect you to understand...if im gonna be immature and lack compassion(which is feminine) and be someone who cant be moved respect and love me above all then im all about it...

Your heart needs to melt a little. Don't worry. One day some girl will make you go nuts. :ph34r:

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson It will melt only for the one thats gonna show me why shes worthy for me to show that side of me nothing is easy here :) and thats why im writing this no woman should make you go nuts she should go nuts because you are not movable!

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

You can only be authentic and make your rules in the confines of different societal and women standards. 

Staying authentic is just reminding yourself of what that feels like. To always act from a place of your heart and integrity. 

This is the most conscious way to pursue "game", but you will need constant input from the environment to change, adapt and know how to move forward within complexities and intricacies of the dating scene. 

No matter how you set things up in your head, it is going to be a huge process to get good. Trial and error. Crying. Hurt. Distrust. 

Those are the limbs that will mold you into a sculpture. There's no easy way out. 

Game is very tough and repetitive.

@KH2 There is no agreeing and disagreeing because game is one thought one mind one way.

@petar8p you are not student of the game 

It's you.

Now fight.

13 hours ago, petar8p said:

you are not student of the game 

I am. 

Just for the context for everything stated here, how much time have you spend outside working on your game and doing approaches?

And i am a FBI agent

I dont approach i put my bid in...

It's you.

Now fight.

I guess you are talking about getting to that kind of ground-stable energy that really attractive men have. 

I agree with you, people get lost in concepts but forget you can't eat fine dining by being a beggar.

Edited by Javfly33

All feedback neither positive or negative should be welcomed. One should become neutral in this sense towards the feedback. 

I became like this when my highest value was learning, having right to my labor but not being entitled towards the fruits of my labor. 

From my experience. Most girls are not that bright and they really don’t know what they want in a man. So one shouldn’t listen to what she says but what she responds to and what is resonating. And that is not a reactive man but one who is grounded in his own reality.  How closer you are towards reality how easier things will become. 

In Tate we trust

@Javfly33 Its more than that, its about becoming your own man independant of the world and woman,standing behind your principles and ways, like it seems to me guy these days doesnt have any of that, he will hear on internet soon to kiss a guy and thats the way to get a woman and follow it...

Like in movie 300 Leonadis didnt kneel before xerxis(or how the name) he was promised to be the general and have endless gold but because hes a spartan and spartans never surrender and have their pride he died before kneeling...

This days guy would put away anything just to be with a woman or get some play...

@StarStruck You are not in your reality if you looking for what shes responding to you are in her world thats precisly why this what i wrote is important...you are in the world what can i do for a woman and not what can i do for me and see if she will follow that...

And next thread i think i need to post how guys lie to themselves to be something but it seems once a guy always a guy...

Edit:yeah closer to reality but by creating your own and then see how its gonna fit the "real reality" and from that making adjusments and not making women the point...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

Perhaps I 100% agree with you. In theory. 

The reason I, who knew you irl and others here are questioning all this is because it's hell of a frekin job to stay so congruent once you're in field, you feel the competition and your deepest insecurities are unraveled by the opium of hot feminine fregrance that is messing with all this surface level knowledge you have in comfort of your home. 

This shit is tough. If it's not for you, you should be getting tons of fun dates, club accesses, giving mentorship to others in this field etc. You could enrich your life so much if it was that easy. It may be simple, but it's not easy. 

Why don't you try to apply this infield?

@petar8p Surface level knowledge ? Such a patronizing fella 

Why do you even care what im doing lol

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@Danioover9000 You answer that, for me its for the lessons it gives and self discovery...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 You answer that for me its for the lessons it gives and self discovery...

Wait, so you want me to do the dating for you?

What lessons and self discovery?

I just don't see how it's more important than what I'm doing currently. I don't see the value.

@Danioover9000 Haha i fixed my grammer...

There are millions of them for growth its crazy

If you dont see it then thats okay,im not going to convince you its pointless....

It's you.

Now fight.