paul2016

New German Medicine - Conscious People's Salvation

29 posts in this topic

6 years ago it was the moment of my awakening... I learnt at that moment about New German Medicine and about spirituality... I had at that moment 2 or 3 chronical diseases which i was supposed to have for all my life, and they have gone the very moment I become conscious of them... Thanks to New German Medicine! It is a new paradigme of medicine!

At the very surface, it is about the fact that all our illnesses are the result of our conflicts in life, it is how our mind is dealing with our emotions... My short general definition for all illnesses is: All our illnesses are our body's subconscious reactions against things we don't agree in life! period! ... Of course, this is a fix science with real laws and you have to learn it for months as i did in order to understand it. If you try to find what is New German Medicine on wikipedia, you will be from the beginning on the wrong path. You know, the greatest part of modern medicine is about selling drugs, not about healing. Nobody can heal you but yourself because you created your desease not your doctor.... There is very much to talk about this subject and I wanted here only to bring into your attention this hidden science... You can learn more about it on Internet and I warmly recommend it... Cancer is not killing people but the cure, the fear and unresolving your shitty life situations!

What i find interesting is that enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle and many others, they know that at the universal level there is peace and perfect harmony and order... How could it be different at the microlevel of cells? They talk about war and cancer which got crazy and attack the organism... Ha ha ha... Ridiculous! Anything happens in the body has a well determined role, there is no fight and war!!! How could be the life against life???

Regards, Paul

Edited by paul2016
changing post name

there is no out of control in our body nor in the whole universe, but a perfect harmony and love... it is hard to understand what i am telling you, after decades of "scientific medicine", after we were taught that everything in the body (and in the whole world) is a fight and chaos and enemies from outside... There is no enemy outside. Our only enemy is our mind... In fact, it is not our enemy... our mind, our ego are working subconsciously for us, making things happen in our body to fit our inside reality about the world, our beliefs, worries and expectations... our deseases are only reactions in our body occuring when we are not alligned whith what it is. We have profound emotions about anything "bad" happens in our lives and because we don't make free of these emotions, they will be stocked in our bodies in the form of deseases... for example, if something shitty happens and i cannot handle it emotionally and i don't speak the facts or my feelings out, i will 100% develop a colomn cancer, because our subconscious mind doesn't know if it is about a real shit or only a shitty thing, our mind doesn't make the difference between real, virtual, imaginary or symbolic  ... that is how our bodies work... No need for any other cure, just resolv your problems, don't broom them under your carpet and your desease will have no sens to exist and it will go away... that is how miraculous cures happen to people finding they have only a couple of weeks living. They let their ego, beliefs, fears away, screw everybody and everything and start enjoy life really... and the miracle happens with this alligning with the life...

Rase your consciousness, accept anything happens in your life as simple experiences and you will never be sick... proven 100% on myself...  

Leo, please let the people know all this... Nobody wants us to know these facts about ourselves... All external cures have no other sens but billions in their pockets...

Regards, paul

@paul2016 I have been reading up on New Germanic Medicine for some time now and it makes so much sense! I have a chronic illness and since I understand the true source/trigger of this I am much better. Here's a quick explanation of NGM

I am German. I have never heard of NGM. I did listen to talks about Psychosomatics that somewhat go in the direction you described. I'd like to point out though that this NGM is not the main paradigm that the medical profession in Germany operates by.

Also cancer patients relying on their spiritual powers to heal themselves have died. That actually in my estimation is not even a contradiction, because maybe it is the universe's plan for a patient to die. From that perspective a terminal illness is not a problem. The individual of course may prefer to live another few years. The problem then is that the person does not except her/his imminent death. So, if you personally insist that when you're ill you want to be healed, then maybe mainstream medicine is not to be categorically discarded.

@mostly harmless Check this very informative video (it's in German). The reason why you haven't heard about this in Germany is because the founder of Germanische Neue Medizin, Ryke Geerd Hamer, has been accused of having antisemetic backgrounds and, as a German myself, I know that such topics are heavily censored.

Edited by Annie

@Annie @paul2016

On 3/2/2017 at 1:46 PM, Annie said:

@paul2016 I have been reading up on New Germanic Medicine for some time now and it makes so much sense! I have a chronic illness and since I understand the true source/trigger of this I am much better. Here's a quick explanation of NGM

Thank you for bringing up this topic!  I've never heard of New German Medicine, but I'm quite familiar with the effects emotions can play on our health.  The Video you posted does briefly speak of the author Louise Hay who wrote the book "You Can Heal your Life.  She talks about how certain thought patterns bring out specific diseases in the body.   And the movie is right, there is so much more that we don't know about this.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what it says in the book:  pg 8
All Dis-ease comes from a State of Unforgiveness.

Whenever we are ill, we need to search our hearts to see who it is we need to forgive.

The Course in Miracles says that "all dis-ease comes from a state of unforgiveness," and that "whenever we are ill, we need to look around to see who it is that we need to forgive."

I would add to that concept that the very person you find it hardest to forgive is the one YOU NEED TO LET GO OF THE MOST.  Forgiveness means giving up, letting go.  It has nothing to do with condoning behavior.  It's just letting the whole thing go.  We do not have to know how to forgive.  The Universe will take care of the hows.

We understand our own pain so well.  How hard it is for most of us to understand that THEY, whoever they are we need most to forgive, were also in pain.  We need to understand that they were doing the best they could with the understanding, awareness, and knowledge they had at that time.

When people come to me with a problem, I don't care what it is poor health, lack of money, unfulfilling relationships, or stifled creativity, there is only one thing I ever work on, and that is LOVING THE SELF.

I find that when we really love and accept and approve ourselves exactly as we are, then everything in life works.  It's as if little miracles are everywhere.   As our health improves, we attract more money, our relationships become much more fulfilling and we begin to express ourselves in creatively fulfilling ways.  All this seems to happen without our even trying.

problem: Cancer
probable cause: deep hurt, longstanding resentment.  Deep secret or grief eating away at the self.  Carrying hatreds.  "what's the use?"
new thought pattern:  I lovingly forgive and release all of the past.  I choose to fill my world with joy.  I love and approve of myself.

Problem: cold (upper respitory problem)
probable cause: Too much going on at once. Mental Confusion an Disorder , small hurts. 
New Thought Pattern: I allow my mind to be at peace.  Clarity and harmony are within me and around me.  All is well.

*The Cold thing sounds so much like me right now!  I can't believe how accurate this stuff is! 

@Leo Gura 

Problem: 
Knee Problems
Probable Cause: stubborn ego and pride.  Inability to bend.  Fear.  Inflexibility.  Won't give in.
New Thought Pattern: Forgiveness. Understanding, Compassion, I bend and flow with ease, and all is well.

Problem: Intestines
Probable Cause: Assimilation, Absorption. Elimination with ease.
New Thought Pattern: I easily assimilate and absorb all that I need to know and release the past with joy.

There is so much more I can write on this.

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also was just recently certified as a Reiki Master (energy healing)  and I was taught how to use a specific symbol to help heal disease and illness from the original source in  the aura and energy fields. 

I was attuned to this specific symbol and tried an experiment on myself to see how far it would go.  I recently got a cold last week, and I spent two hours  (a few days ago) using the Reiki symbols and channeling energy to my body where it was needed.  Within two hours I saw a significant improvement in my health, including a huge reduction in my coughing and sneezing.  I did the same thing today and it's almost gone.  I'm able to exercise again and move around while before I was stuck to a bed sleeping non stop.  I noticed my thought patterns changing to while I was receiving the Reiki, because Reiki does deal with emotions and the subconscious mind.  

Great post.  Thanks for sharing!  So TRUE! :)

It is also my experience that health problems are deeply connected to emotional states and resistance, but how can you explain stuff like children/babies dying of cancer or other horrible diseases? Does it come from the emotional state of the mother?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix Good question. I don't know. But I guess things are different for people being predisposed to certain illnesses by genetics. And epigenetics is a huge thing. However, to me, the idea of the emotional state of the mother affecting the child isn't that far off at all actually. Because every kind of mood affects the unborn. If there is an "unhealthy" womb (lack of love and affection, nutrition, etc.), the baby will likely be unhealthy too. Besides, a baby can be exposed to all kinds of possible shock moments and traumas, particularly shortly after/during birth (because that in itself is a very traumatic and stressful event and the circumstances (was it a smooth birth or were there complications, was it a natural birth or a c-section, could the bonding process between mother and child begin immediately or was there a seperation for some time, etc.) are extremely important but most people don't even consider this as crucial),  just like the rest of us.

Some more detailed information about Germanic New Medicine can be found here: http://www.totalhealthinstitute.com/german-new-medicine/

Edited by Annie

@Annie How do you connect epigenetics to it? I'm not familiar with it so much.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix How do I connect epigenetics to GNM? Because everything affects everything. I believe your grandmother's physical and psychological well-being affects you as much as yours will affect your grandchildren.

@Annie ah ok I understand thanks! it's plausible :)

press "CC" for english subtitle... if you want to understand your body really, this is a MUST!

This lady is Ghislaine Lanctot, she wrote the book "The Medical Maffia" which caused her to be kicked out of the system... I recommand warmly this video. It is very short and eye opening...

On 20/02/2017 at 11:40 PM, paul2016 said:

6 years ago it was the moment of my awakening... I learnt at that moment about New German Medicine and about spirituality... I had at that moment 2 or 3 chronical diseases which i was supposed to have for all my life, and they have gone the very moment I become conscious of them... Thanks to New German Medicine! It is a new paradigme of medicine!

At the very surface, it is about the fact that all our illnesses are the result of our conflicts in life, it is how our mind is dealing with our emotions... My short general definition for all illnesses is: All our illnesses are our body's subconscious reactions against things we don't agree in life! period! ... Of course, this is a fix science with real laws and you have to learn it for months as i did in order to understand it. If you try to find what is New German Medicine on wikipedia, you will be from the beginning on the wrong path. You know, the greatest part of modern medicine is about selling drugs, not about healing. Nobody can heal you but yourself because you created your desease not your doctor.... There is very much to talk about this subject and I wanted here only to bring into your attention this hidden science... You can learn more about it on Internet and I warmly recommend it... Cancer is not killing people but the cure, the fear and unresolving your shitty life situations!

What i find interesting is that enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle and many others, they know that at the universal level there is peace and perfect harmony and order... How could it be different at the microlevel of cells? They talk about war and cancer which got crazy and attack the organism... Ha ha ha... Ridiculous! Anything happens in the body has a well determined role, there is no fight and war!!! How could be the life against life???

Regards, Paul

You're right that your mind has a huge influence on illnesses, healing and treatments. However, don't take it too far. Many/most illnesses are not caused our minds, there are real physical issues that cannot be solved by changing thought patterns. 

I share your concern about the pharmaceutical industry. Many of the drugs they produce and completely ineffective or even negative, but they are still sold because they are so profitable! Yet modern medicine has been extremely effective in preventing deseases and saving lives over the past century. Deseases which used to kill most children before they reached the age of 5 are now irradiated due to vaccines and antibiotics. 

What you say about 'life vs life': There is nothing about nature that requires it to conform to our human values of health and happiness. It is only from an egotistical and humancentric perspective that someone would think that.

On 05/03/2017 at 10:46 AM, mostly harmless said:

Also cancer patients relying on their spiritual powers to heal themselves have died. That actually in my estimation is not even a contradiction, because maybe it is the universe's plan for a patient to die. From that perspective a terminal illness is not a problem. The individual of course may prefer to live another few years. The problem then is that the person does not except her/his imminent death. So, if you personally insist that when you're ill you want to be healed, then maybe mainstream medicine is not to be categorically discarded.

READ THIS PEOPLE!!!

On 2.5.2017 at 11:28 AM, Radical Honesty said:

Yet modern medicine has been extremely effective in preventing deseases and saving lives over the past century. Deseases which used to kill most children before they reached the age of 5 are now irradiated due to vaccines and antibiotics. 

Many diseases are eradicated, or at least controlled, due to better hygiene and broader access to clean water, not vaccinations.

I personally believe everything happens for a reason, diseases included. The mind is extremely powerful, everyone in this forum surely is aware of that. So I don't understand why the principles of germanic new medicine seem so far fetched to many?

@Annie Your first point just isn't true. Yes clean water stops people from contracting water borne deseases (which has also saved millions of lives), but vaccines prevent against numerous other diseases.

Moreover, antibiotics are extremely effective at getting rid of bacteria. 

Modern medicine is amazing. It's ok to pursue alternative approaches to medicine, but unless you want to be responsible for someone's death, don't ever advice people to avoid proven cures. 

Also, I don't see how your point  "everything happens for a reason" is relevant? The "reason" most diseases are contracted is because of pathogens who's sole live purpose is to spread as far through a population as possible. Not everything that happens to your body is created by your mind. Believing it is is pure egotism. 

@Radical Honesty I never argued about antibiotics. I personally believe vaccines aren't as safe and effective as they are made out to be but that's a whole different topic which I won't get into here because it would lead away from the topic of this thread.

With "evertything happens for a reason" I mean just that. The question here is not how diseases are spread but why you contract them. Have you ever really informed yourself about germanic new medicine?! Do you even understand its principles, the so called "5 biological laws"? If not, perhaps you want to educate yourself before you call it all bulls**t.

@paul2016 Such a great post Paul. Thanks. Relativity comes to mind. Unlike you, someone who is sick typically is sick from a denial that led to the manifestation of an illness. That person would not be open to hearing what you're saying here. That's the nature of their perspective, and the illness.

Since you are an experience to the contrary of the norm, can you share with me, what opened your mind to this? What information or person, etc, was the catalyst in 'flipping'? How did you go from the perspective that caused your illnesses (unknowingly to you) to the perspective that healed your illnesses (know to you)?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE