paul2016

New German Medicine - Conscious People's Salvation

29 posts in this topic

@Radical Honesty Your conception of what you are is all of the mechanics involved. You are totally right when you say believing this is pure egotism. If you said the opposite, you would also be totally right. It is, after all, your body and your mind. Self contained. Or maybe, just maybe, that's not true for you anymore. It's up to you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Vercingetorix

Yes, you are right! when a baby is born with cancer, mostly it is about mother's conflicts... The baby is taking all the mother's conflicts even from the period before of conception (9 month before conception) also the conflicts from the period of pregnancy and till the baby is 10 years old! Of course he can have own conflicts too, mostly separation from the mother... If you want to find more, you need to study Recall Healing  which came out from New German Medicine...

On 31.7.2017 at 5:48 PM, paul2016 said:

The baby is taking all the mother's conflicts even from the period before of conception (9 month before conception) also the conflicts from the period of pregnancy and till the baby is 10 years old!

@paul2016  Where can I read more about this?

Agreed. Internet of Medical things is a really new thing that could improve our lives. It is a really good system that needs to be developed to work better. But I love that idea. The Internet which we had access to almost everywhere could help us to care about our health. Really nice decision! If you want to know more about that matter, I would recommend you to read that article https://igniteoutsourcing.com/publications/internet-of-medical-things-iomt-examples/ and maybe some other articles on that resource.

Oh yes, marvelous. All conditions and diseases and just resistance of harmony. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

As someone with an autoimmune disease that’s destroyed part of my body, it’s frustrating reading how my disease occured because of my mind or “resistance” to harmony. 

No one chooses their genetic makeup or the environment they grow up in, which may well be the triggers for illnesses. Don’t sit and cast blame on someone for a disease or illness which is out of their conscious control, when in actuality, it was never in their control to begin with. This is the case from both the relative and absolute perspective. 

Even if raising consciousness could spontaneously cure people’s illnesses, 99.9% of people aren’t in a position to actualize that outcome. And in my case, I would die within a year if it weren’t for modern medicine. Dont let your spiritual ego cloud your judgement on the actuality of how biological life operates. 

@Consilienceit’s not about taking blame or pointing fingers, it’s about accepting what is and taking full responsibility. 

I can totally see how this would be quite triggering for you and many others. It takes an extremely open mind and deep reflection on our personal beliefs to see how this could be true. 

What if it is possible from the absolute perspective the situation was chosen?