Tudo

Reincarnation dosen't exist

33 posts in this topic

If everything is god's dream, time really doesn't really exist since god can dream the past, future, and everything else, and I( as god) I'm everything and everyone.

All this makes me believe that reincarnation stuff really doesn't make sense.

@Tudo

Does it make the idea of tomorrow not make sense? If it’s all a dream how can anything makes sense?

In some ways couldn’t it make reincarnation make perfect sense? If God is all alone and infinitely powerful after is dies it just imagines a new life thus “reincarnating” as something else.

I have to admit and will continue to admit I don’t know what happens after death. But, I suspect it’s pretty great.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Tudo

Does it make the idea of tomorrow not make sense? If it’s all a dream how can anything makes sense?

In some ways couldn’t it make reincarnation make perfect sense? If God is all alone and infinitely powerful after is dies it just imagines a new life thus “reincarnating” as something else.

I have to admit and will continue to admit I don’t know what happens after death. But, I suspect it’s pretty great.

How can " I " be reincarnated, since actually there is no "I" because I'm already everything?

And God can dream infinite kinds and types of universes and realities, he can dream he is being alien for example, and can have all these infinite dreams without having the notion of "sequence".

Edited by Tudo

Just now, BipolarGrowth said:

Reincarnation doesn’t exist, but it also doesn’t not exist. 

Yeah, makes sense.

14 hours ago, Tudo said:

How can " I " be reincarnated, since actually there is no "I" because I'm already everything?

And God can dream infinite kinds and types of universes and realities, he can dream he is being alien for example, and can have all these infinite dreams without having the notion of "sequence".

Yeah, I think that too

I don’t really know

but, reincarnation even if it’s not sequential in terms of this dream is likely as I am here now

◭"89"

Can't reincarnate if death is imaginary.

highresrollsafe.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

highresrollsafe.jpg

Can’t X if Y is imaginary 

unless you imagine it 

◭"89"

15 hours ago, Tudo said:

If everything is god's dream, time really doesn't really exist since god can dream the past, future, and everything else, and I( as god) I'm everything and everyone.

All this makes me believe that reincarnation stuff really doesn't make sense.

The only thing that exists is what you are as God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Reincarnation is just a word and the word is with god, the word is god.

I don't know why you all resist this concept of reincarnation so much. Are you afraid of something? Of being incarnated to some real shit to verify your claims?

I don't consider your God-realization as non-existing. All I'm saying is that this hallucinated or imagined reality is as accurate as it can be. It's a perfect hallucination (I wouldn't expect anything less from God, by the way :). And what keeps you at this stage of the theatre of the universe is your egoic mind. And it's not so easy to drop all your imagined agendas to get out of this game of duality. Once for good. Not for a few minutes, hours, or days. 

If it were so easy, we would experience a planet full of Christs, Buddhas, and other advanced Yogis and Shamans. Generally, we, both as humans and individuals, would experience heaven. How many of you experience constant heaven?

6 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

I don't know why you all resist this concept of reincarnation so much. Are you afraid of something? Of being incarnated to some real shit to verify your claims?

I don't consider your God-realization as non-existing. All I'm saying is that this hallucinated or imagined reality is as accurate as it can be. It's a perfect hallucination (I wouldn't expect anything less from God, by the way :). And what keeps you at this stage of the theatre of the universe is your egoic mind. And it's not so easy to drop all your imagined agendas to get out of this game of duality. Once for good. Not for a few minutes, hours, or days. 

The past and the future are imaginary.   Its not fear.  It's just that it doesn't exist.  There is no escaping that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

highresrollsafe.jpg

And yet there is no end to death and reincarnation.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

13 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1 Have you already escaped your mind for good? I'm not joking or insulting you. I'm just curious. 

That's not feasible of course.  But you knew that would be my rebuttal.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Why not feasible? I think it depends on the amount of suffering your egoic mind puts upon you. As soon as you have realized the source of your suffering, the process of escaping its maze begins. Is one lifetime enough for that? I don't know. But maybe this game has a much more rich screenplay than you assume. I have found, in my imagination of course, that even archangels have some ego—very little. But a slight pressure increase in an angelic ego can overload its critical mass, and one can collapse into a kind of black hole. That how sophisticated this game is, I suppose:) For God not to be bored by his ever-lasting perfection:)

14 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1 Why not feasible? I think it depends on the amount of suffering your egoic mind puts upon you. As soon as you have realized the source of your suffering, the process of escaping its maze begins. Is one lifetime enough for that? I don't know. But maybe this game has a much more rich screenplay than you assume. I have found, in my imagination of course, that even archangels have some ego—very little. But a slight pressure increase in an angelic ego can overload its critical mass, and one can collapse into a kind of black hole. That how sophisticated this game is, I suppose:) For God not to be bored by his ever-lasting perfection:)

I agree.  The design is far more complex than one might imagine.   What's even more incredible is that this engine doesn't exist anywhere.   Infinity contains everything as pure potential- which does not exist until manifested.   And it's manifested by you thinking about it.  To me that's the most beautiful thing about infinity. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.