Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

Anger

16 posts in this topic

People have hurt me in the past and took what was mine. They continue. I cannot get even the basic needs met because of them. I feel so angry that they are slowly taking everything and then blaming me for being lazy an responsible for my lot in life. 

You have to focus on yourself. Let your pain and vent it out. 

Let the tears dry. Keep yourself strong. Let your pain become the hope you need in life. Also don't be too attached to life. Life can be unfair to many people 

Cultivate hope because nobody else will give you. Most people only know to blame. 

Let anger be expressed and then do what's necessary to lead a good life. 

Good day. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I have a lot of anger inside because of my trauma. The only thing I found was helpful was self compassion. 

All roads lead to self compassion 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I’m sorry to hear. I’ve never dealt with people treating me so horribly as you are suffering. 

nietzche said in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, chapter XXXIII. THE GRAVE-SONG, that the only thing that got him out of his anger and frustration over the people who hurt him most was his will.

I am struggling with frustration now. I think a big part of it for me is my fear and ignorance of the unknown. I’m frustrated and angry because I’m afraid. I’m going to plead for help, in my situation. And I’m going to try to rely on my will. 

Sorry again. I hope you feel better. 

On 10/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

All roads lead to self compassion 

That is a nice way of saying it. 

Edited by at_anchor

@at_anchor

On 17. 10. 2022 at 2:06 PM, at_anchor said:

People have hurt me in the past and took what was mine. They continue. I cannot get even the basic needs met because of them. I feel so angry that they are slowly taking everything and then blaming me for being lazy an responsible for my lot in life. 

@at_anchorHi. Have you tried calling cops? What pople are doing to you is wrong and even criminal behavior.

Cops just follow orders from above. Above them are law graduates or managers and most of them are connected. There is corruption. 

Edited by at_anchor

@Bojan V Stunning question that left me speechless. You are absolutely right. I'm almost left without anything, including my life. But that doesn't mean that the police and the court would believe me. They could end up using everything I say against me and take even more away. 

I don't know yet.

Edited by at_anchor

Try “break through difficult emotions” by Shinzen Young 

Watch this. This guy was living in a homeless shelter and manifested a whole different life for himself.  He now has a 6 figure a year income and teaches others how to do it.

On 10/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, newbee said:

Watch this. This guy was living in a homeless shelter and manifested a whole different life for himself.  He now has a 6 figure a year income and teaches others how to do it.

I don't know this man, I just watched this video where he spills some BS. Like yeah, everything comes from a seed, but just because you have a lot of seeds doesn't mean that you have a lot of good and fertile land to plant those seeds in, as well as tools, machines and the mannure to make it work. Maybe you don't even know at what season to plant or anything else. Plus, you might just have banana seeds, but live in Iceland or something. 

Edited by at_anchor

Overcoming Anger

Here is a great book I just started about anger. Learn the cognitive rational emotive behavioural therapy take in anger, healthy/ unhealthy.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"