Galyna

Golden Teacher Mushrooms

22 posts in this topic

My lady friend offered me to try golden teacher mushrooms. She knows how to make tea with these shrooms. 

I have never tried any drugs in my life, except I tried weed a couple of times and hated it.
Weed absolutely stoned me and I felt like under anesthesia, or a very strong seductive medication. I went to sleep, with no insights or something. 

I want to try shrooms on Sunday morning and meditate afterwords, writing, and journaling afterward, inquiring about the Self. 

Guys, how many grams would you recommend? Like one gram for starters? I have to work on Monday morning, office...
She has LSD as well, but I am not ready and want to take it slow with mushrooms first. I want to slowly progress with all psychedelics and work my way to 5 Meo DMT one day. I am very serious now and can’t postpone my inner growth. 

I found this nice poem by Rumi as a sign: 

“I am calling to you…

Can you hear me? 

Listen, within your heart, I speak.

My voice brings Truth.

You are urged beyond what has been. 

The time has come. Lay it to rest now.

This ending comes as grace, to free you from what you have known. 

For what you have known now is too small for your soul.

Bare your uncertainty with equanimity.

I am certain enough for both of us.

Allow me to show you the light that you are, that burns within you.

I will unveil you to yourself.

Undressing your ego, casting aside its layers as tender as the lover with unwavering attention. 

Upon the sacred body of lights, you shall know yourself in Truth: pure, beyond all experiences, utinted, ever innocent, as a pure vessel, stripped bare, ready for divine revelation as Light as Life as Love.”

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1g

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I usually like to have a buffer day and would generally trip saturday over sunday if you have work in the morning. Other than that my personal recommendation might be closer to 2g but leo's suggestion works just as fine if you wanna take it slower. I took 2.5g for my first mushroom trip and it was magical.

Edited by thepixelmonk

1g is a good dose to start and I would also advise to have atleast one free day after the trip, so you can integrate it better.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

10 hours ago, Galyna said:

She has LSD as well, but I am not ready and want to take it slow with mushrooms first

Why? Acid is amazing and very gentle

@LSD-Rumi Let’s see what mushrooms will reveal to me.
 I need to be careful and work my way up. I will take 1 gram first. Then 2g, then maybe 3-4. After that I will be ready for other things. She is my new friend and I never dealt with anything like that. I am a bit apprehensive but more excited. Maybe I meant to meet people who deals with shroom to progress with my work. For sure I will try LSD, but a bit later. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1g

Yes, I think it will be good enough to see colorful patters and get some answers to my questions. 

4 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

I usually like to have a buffer day and would generally trip saturday over sunday if you have work in the morning. Other than that my personal recommendation might be closer to 2g but leo's suggestion works just as fine if you wanna take it slower.

I know right…. But I am about to take it in the morning, like 10 am. I will have all day to get myself together. 
I will report here later on. 
also I will take it on empty stomach, last meal would be around 6-7 pm Saturday night. 

3 hours ago, Tefikos said:

1g is a good dose to start and I would also advise to have atleast one free day after the trip, so you can integrate it better.

Not in this country, my friend ?. I am going on a ten day trip in one week, my boss won’t give me any more days. 

Go for it :)

You'll realize Russian/Ukrainian distinction is an illusion 9_9

Acid is great and very gentle just like people said above, I guess perfect psychedelic for feminine creatures (at least at relatively not so big dosages) 

If you work regular 9/5 you can do it on Saturday and you will have all Sunday for integration/mellowing out

Going to work next day will feel very bad. Not in terms of negative side effects but in terms of wasting such beautiful and precious moments of your life on some silly job

Edited by Hello from Russia

The best part about shrooms is when your whole heart opens up

"OH yeaaah, I forgot about this"

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Go for it :)

You'll realize Russian/Ukrainian distinction is an illusion 9_9

If you really want me to go that rabbit hole :):) , there is no such thing as the Russian/Ukrainian conflict in the first place. :) War is imaginary. 

6 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

If you work regular 9/5 you can do it on Saturday and you will have all Sunday for integration/mellowing out

Yes, more like 7 to 3:30. Next time I will do it on Friday night. She said I could buy 7.5 grams in total. And they are a bit pricy. 

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Going to work next day will feel very bad. Not in terms of negative side effects but in terms of wasting such beautiful and precious moments of your life on some silly job

LOL, you are funny! No, I love my job and I do appreciate that we do not have any stress in our department, it is very relaxing.  I was thinking that I was given that job probably to contemplate more, and it is a perfect match right now for me at this point in my life to work on my development.

@Hello from Russia if you have some time, watch this guy, he is my fav so far among Russian gurus. 

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

The best part about shrooms is when your whole heart opens up

"OH yeaaah, I forgot about this"

I am super excited. Let's see what will happen. I will write about it for sure. ^_^

I want to do it to fall in love with myself, even more, to balance my inner masculine and feminine. You know: an alchemical wedding....of two parts.

@Galyna Wait till you realize Putin is Love ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Hello from Russia if you have some time, watch this guy, he is my fav so far among Russian gurus. 

Hehe, thank you

I love to listen to this guy sometimes, I'm sure you've seen him

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Galyna Wait till you realize Putin is Love ;)

LOL, Putin does not exist :D

@Hello from Russia @Leo Gura Guys, I am a woman, and I do not care about your silly politicians.  All I've ever wanted is LOVE! :x

Edited by Galyna

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I love to listen to this guy sometimes, I'm sure you've seen him

Hehe, yes...he is a fav teacher of my lady friend. She loves him, I am not crazy about him.

Here is my top 5 no BS Russian enlightened teachers I do recommend, I love them to pieces:

1. Salamat from Kazakhstan  (currently I am in his workshop for NeuroStalking). He spliced science and metaphysic. He is an enlightened scientist I would say, I highly recommend him. 

2. Dmitry Mikhailov 

3. Daniel Zuev

4. Tamaya

5. Stanislav Milevich 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gD8H7c6SYU&t=17s 

Edited by Galyna