Vynce

Nitrous oxide for enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

I know this might sound controversial and has already been discussed to some degree.

But still.

Nitrous oxide works 100% for awakening and enlightenment!

In my experience you can see and achieve states of consciousness similar to 800ug of LSD. It lasts super short but you have all the ingredients for awakening: ultimate and absolute CONSCIOUSNESS. 

There are some medical concern to it. Don't do it more like once a months, to be on the save side. 

Likewise to any other "absolute consciousness inducing psychedelic" is not possible for me to describe the experience to you, so you gotta try it out for yourself.

One thing at the end:

My first experiences with it some years ago were orderinary and could not compare to psychedelic states. However as my consciousness became more awake this substance hits me like nothing else.

But careful and SEE ;))

What dose do you recommend? 

Do you meditate beforehand?

Did you use it while on other psychedelics?

Any other tips?

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

What dose do you recommend? 

Do you meditate beforehand?

Did you use it while on other psychedelics?

Any other tips?

It comes it legally optainable capsules. One is enough. You need a "capsule crusher" to inflate a balloon with the gas. Then, breath in and out the balloon as long as you can. 

You will awakening before you run out of air - only to find out that air and breath is imaginary ;)) 

It's completely irrelevant what you do beforehand. Although meditation is always nice to calm yourself. 

It's super super super potent with LSD. You will have the cleanest most absolute awakenings with LSD and nitrous oxide. 

Edited by Vynce

46 minutes ago, Vynce said:

It comes it legally optainable capsules. One is enough. You need a "capsule crusher" to inflate a balloon with the gas. Then, breath in and out the balloon as long as you can. 

You will awakening before you run out of air - only to find out that air and breath is imaginary ;)) 

It's completely irrelevant what you do beforehand. Although meditation is always nice to calm yourself. 

It's super super super potent with LSD. You will have the cleanest most absolute awakenings with LSD and nitrous oxide. 

Great. How much LSD would you suggest for someone quite experienced with it?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

50 minutes ago, Vynce said:

How long does it last when used with acid?

55 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

How long does it last when used with acid?

Super short - about 40 seconds. 

Yeah it's extremely potent and I agree that it works very well, but it doesn't last very long so it will be harder to integrate and embody that experience, and far more difficult to get something out of the experience if we are speaking in terms of afterwards.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Yeah I knew this was true from when I took supplements with nitrous oxide.  I've not tried breathing it in like that..

Does it shift consciousness into a pure non-dual state where you become conscious of various facets or is too fast and its really just a feeling of divine bliss that is too short lived?

Have you guys ever tried a hot sauna for 10-20 minutes then an ice cold pool?  I wonder what doing this prior to taking this would do but I know heat and cold is great for elevating consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah I knew this was true from when I took supplements with nitrous oxide.  I've not tried breathing it in like that..

Does it shift consciousness into a pure non-dual state where you become conscious of various facets or is too fast and its really just a feeling of divine bliss that is too short lived?

Have you guys ever tried a hot sauna for 10-20 minutes then an ice cold pool?  I wonder what doing this prior to taking this would do but I know heat and cold is great for elevating consciousness.

For me it has been mainly just complete and utter fast ego death, but I didn't become conscious of various facets with it. Though the last time I did nitrous I didn't even know about there being any facets, I was mainly going for ego death, god, love, bliss, and that's it. I did enter a nondual state a few times though. It doesn't feel too fast during it, because during that time time ceases to matter, but afterwards it can feel like it is a bit too short lived.

I would say its closer to a feeling of divine bliss, at least personally I wouldn't be in a state to become conscious of different facets, it would be too strong for me to be capable of doing something like that, it just feels like a complete blast-off.

I am Physically Immortal

@Vynce you mean nitrous oxide alone?? Or just in combination with lsd it works for awakening? 

For someone who never experienced ego death and want a smooth one, Do you recommend to do his first ego death experience with nitrous oxide? Because it doesnt last so long, could be not so terrifying

7 hours ago, Vynce said:

Nitrous oxide works 100% for awakening and enlightenment!

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Vynce you mean nitrous oxide alone?? Or just in combination with lsd it works for awakening? 

For someone who never experienced ego death and want a smooth one, Do you recommend to do his first ego death experience with nitrous oxide? Because it doesnt last so long, could be not so terrifying

Nitrous oxide is a dissociative like ketamine which means it's really difficult to get anxiety with it compared to psychedelics, so it could potentially be good for first time experiences. The duration isn't a good reason for this though, DMT doesn't last very long either.

I am Physically Immortal

@amanen and does that mean I can get 100% awakening experience just with enough nitrous oxide? 

Why dont report young adults about these experiences more often, I heard in some countries these Balloons are sold on the street before a disco, they do it for fun. So you mean you get an ego death guarantee for 40 seconds inhaling just the baloon? 

Edited by OBEler

16 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@amanen and does that mean I can get 100% awakening experience just with enough nitrous oxide? 

Why dont report young adults about these experiences more often, I heard in some countries these Balloons are sold on the street before a disco, they do it for fun. So you mean you get an ego death guarantee for 40 seconds inhaling just the baloon? 

It's not a guarantee. In my experience I got ego deaths at high dosages, but they go away quickly as they come on. Plus I already was extremely good at letting go. I would load a whole 5 cartridges into a bigger balloon and take all of that. And during the effects you probably won't be in a state to think really anything at all, and afterwards its already gone, so unless if you have a background on this it's hard to connect the dots after the experience, since you won't have any time to even form proper memories about it. But I have experienced some actual awakenings with nitrous even with nitrous only, though usually I would take it at the peak of a psychedelic trip, since that has been a far better experience for me than nitrous alone.

It can be used for awakening, but it is far from optimal for it.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

Do it very infrequently. Causes spinal neurodegeneration for 4 days following each dose no matter how small due to the oxidation of a key cofactor. It's pretty good for awakenings at a high enough dose though. I wouldn't do it unless you have a tank though -- the whippet cannisters get oil and steel shards into your body.

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Nitrous Oxide alone won't be very useful in my experience, but you could try it just a couple of times just to get a feeling for what it does by itself, You could get a very short ego death but to get it consistently you'd really have to push it dose-wise to go deep and that would potentially be very dangerous(asphyxiation). 

But when you combine it with any psychedelic, even weed, it potentiates it to an extreme degree. To this day nitrous oxide + weed is one of the deepest trip experiences I've had.

If you want a taste of it you could do 1 balloon of nitrous oxide while being mildly high on weed or on a very low dose of LSD. If you want to go really deep you could do it on a normal LSD dose or do 1-2 balloons while being really high on weed. I think it's worth mentioning it can be very intense, but it comes on very fast, like getting punched in the face by Mike Tyson.

As for breathing technique I've seen some different people using some different techniques. At first I did breathe in & out of balloon repeatedly like many people seem to do but after some research it seems like that isn't actually the safest way to do it. The safest I've found so far seems to be to breathe in and out a couple of deep breaths of air fiirst and then to inhale the entire balloon in one big breath and hold it in for about 30 seconds or so and then release and let breathing return to normal. If you want to go deeper you can breath in another balloon after having a couple of breaths of air inbetween. Breathing in and out of the balloon repeatedly appearently doesn't make you higher on nitrous oxide like a lot of people seem to think but rather it just gets you more oxygen deprivated. Too many balloons could be dangerous. And there seems to be risks associated with inhaling it directly from dispenser, like freezing the lips or throat/lungs.

Another thing worth mentioning is it depletes vitamin B12 so taking vitamin B12 the following days could be a good idea.

Edited by Asayake

7 minutes ago, Asayake said:

But when you combine it with any psychedelic, even weed, it potentiates it to an extreme degree. To this day nitrous oxide + weed is one of the deepest trip experiences I've had.

Yeah that's a very good one. It can be tainted with psychosis for sure though. Nitrous seems to interfere with the apparatus responsible for assigning significance to things, so no matter what happens, it will seem like the most profound possible thing.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its definitely short lived, but the quality and insight into the nature of infinite is completely there. Devine bliss afterwards.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Have you guys ever tried a hot sauna for 10-20 minutes then an ice cold pool?

Interesting. I notice a similar quality to nitrous oxide when I hit a super cold shower. No breakthrough, but the quality is similar.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Yeah, your baseline consciousness has to be already quite high for it to work without any psychedelics. When I had my first experiences with nitrous some years ago, there was nothing special about it. But after having tripped a few dozen times, it takes me to infinity every time. 

Edited by Vynce

Just now, Vynce said:

Yeah, your baseline consciousness has to be already quite high for it to work without any psychedelics. When I had my first experiences with nitrous some years ago, there was nothing special about it. But after having trips a few dozen times, it takes me to infinity every time. 

^^^ Definitely.