johnlocke18

Leo, some concerns about a post of yours?

14 posts in this topic

You posted about becoming a hyper intelligent being and RETAINING IT, but it was literally filled with grammar errors even after you edited it. The worst is “it’s”, you constantly used it as ownership and you even said “it’s found a way.” Stop posting high if you’re not going to allow others to, and if you wasn’t high you should see a doctor before you continue teaching. And editing all of your responses and messing those up too, you’re obviously posting high so stop banning people for it. And don’t try to say you didn’t retain anything, because you literally posted that you hope to try and speak its language someday. 

Edited by johnlocke18

Normally that’s no big deal but it is when you’re making claims like that and then talking like a fucking caveman. You’re definitely high, and also you said you may be able to try and speak the language, so don’t try to say you didn’t retain anything. 

Edited by johnlocke18

The hyper intelligence was in that the mouse was able to move really fast and make funny squeaky noises, you silly mouse!

Does this need an extra thread? Why not post it in the ama thread..

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Does this need an extra thread? Why not post it in the ama thread..

Of course doesn't need an extra thread. Just some pathetic attention-seeking nonsense.

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@vladorion @vladorion Okay so he recalled it but conveniently he doesn’t retain anything that could prove it happened, makes sense. And that’s besides the point he’s posting high while hypocritically banning people for it. Stop being so naive. 

LOL you are so triggered you can't even see vladorion was agreeing with you.

@Ragib Ashraf I’m trying to save you guys time by pointing out he’s obviously full of it, but if you want to spend your life listening to someone tell you they became a higher being but can’t write proper English, go for it.

Edited by johnlocke18

@thepixelmonk I think you’re the triggered one here, Leo tells you he became a being of higher intelligence and even said he retained it and I point out he can’t even use proper grammar so you make it personal. Now that’s pathetic. 

@johnlocke18

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Ragib Ashraf I’m trying to save you guys time by poiting out he’s obviously full of it, but if you want to spend your life listening to someone tell you they became a higher being but can’t write proper English, go for it.

Yeah that's ok. But majority of us on this forum are not some blind believers. 

@Bojan V Then what are you doing here? Either you trust him or not and if you don’t then it literally makes no sense. I want to believe him but he makes so many mistakes I have to question it while you guys tiptoe around him. 

@vladorion Nah, he literally said it was more intelligent in every way than any human on earth, and that he retained it and hopes to speak the language to us. 

Lol, writting correct grammar is imaginary. It's just one tiny part of intelligens. It has nothing to do with him writing perfectly it's just your projection of what an authentic "higher intelligent being" would do. Believe me he is pointing at a more profound thing that you could not fathom, because of your concern of using correct and perfect grammar. And no I am not blindly being his fanboy, but I realize profoundity when I see it. You should try maybe be a little more openminded. 

This is such a joke and troll. Your notion of intelligence is finite and petty. Intelligence is way beyond grammar. 

Hyper intelligence is realizing grammar is imaginary and not giving a f*ck.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed So Leo’s  too smart for grammar and he messed it up on purpose? Lmfao I’m dead. This is denial to the point of comedy. You’re about as dumb as the dude in your pfp. 

Edited by johnlocke18