Twinstar

Enlightenment is a Dream

25 posts in this topic

Enlightenment does not wake you up, it simply shifts you into a different dream. It keeps you playing the game, chasing after new enlightenments. Thinking you're God and that you are everything is the ultimate form of attachment. Let go of the idea that you are everything and everyone, and see that you are Nothing. None of it is real. Stop projecting meanings such as Love, God, and Truth. Go full circle until you are back at Nothing. That's how you stop playing the game and actually wake up.

Yes, but truth and falsehoods certainly exist. There are multiple levels of falsehoods, and throwing all of them out the window is an emotional process. Separate what’s false from what’s true by questioning everything until only truth remains. When you are no longer capable to confuse the two, you’re enlightened, but you won’t be thinking of yourself as such. No one will be able to confuse you about it also, because you will have lost your capacity to be confused.

But please understand that people use the same word for this basic fabric of reality and for the momentary experience of noticing it. The latter is just an experience like any other. The former is what makes all experiences possible.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Nothing only belongs to the Dream ?❤️

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

You are still playing games with what you are saying, real enlightement is not for everyone its complete seeing of a dream,you saying just stop playing game like its a piece of cake, we are talking about death here...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

18 hours ago, Twinstar said:

Enlightenment does not wake you up, it simply shifts you into a different dream. It keeps you playing the game, chasing after new enlightenments. Thinking you're God and that you are everything is the ultimate form of attachment. Let go of the idea that you are everything and everyone, and see that you are Nothing. None of it is real. Stop projecting meanings such as Love, God, and Truth. Go full circle until you are back at Nothing. That's how you stop playing the game and actually wake up.

THIS is a dream.

Enlightenment is a dream.

What's not a dream is the realization that you are Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

THIS is a dream.

Is it true that when you're doing meditation, you're essentially "looking" at the dream and hopefully the 'you' that is there observing realizes that it is false?  

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Is it true that when you're doing meditation, you're essentially "looking" at the dream and hopefully the 'you' that is there observing realizes that it is false?  

No, meditation itself is a dream within a dream.

You break out of one dream only to pop into another. This is how Buddhists fool themselves. They assume there's only one dream. Actually there is an infnite nest of dreams.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 10/6/2022 at 3:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

THIS is a dream.

How do you know that infinity isn't a dream as well?

4 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

How do you know that infinity isn't a dream as well?

There exists such a thing as Absolute Truth.

Do you understand that?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I'm trying understanding it. The complexity is fascinating, but it takes a while to wrap your head around.

1 minute ago, Twinstar said:

@Leo Gura I'm trying understanding it. The complexity is fascinating, but it takes a while to wrap your head around.

Truth is not so complicated. At rock bottom, after all the philosophical games are exhausted, something True must exist.

@Leo Gura it's just a matter of exhausting each philosophical game, one at a time. I'm curious to see what will remain, what my Truth will be. But it might be a while, these philosophical games are tough threshold guardians.

1 minute ago, Twinstar said:

@Leo Gura I'm curious to see what will remain, what my Truth will be.

Don't overlook the obvious:

LOVE ;)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LOVE ;)

@Leo Gura I feel like Love is just a small facet of it. Just calling it Love doesn't do it justice. There a much more profound feeling behind it, but I'm not sure what it is.

Edited by Twinstar

@Twinstar

The best a teacher can do is continually point you in the right direction. The paradox is that there is no direction to go, it’s a pointing you back to yourself. They cannot lead you to freedom, and as long as you are looking to them to lead, you will be lost.

Your journey to nowhere is yours alone. That’s why it’s so tough, nobody likes to go it alone, but the spiritual journey to freedom can only be done alone. And in truth haven’t you always felt alone? The bad news is the further/deeper you go, the less lonely you will feel. The good news is that you will be fully satisfied just by sitting down and appreciating your own Aloneness 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Twinstar said:

I feel like Love is just a small facet of it.

Haha

1 hour ago, Twinstar said:

@Leo Gura Just calling it Love doesn't do it justice. There a much more profound feeling behind it

Haha

;)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LOVE ;)

How is this obvious? 

I find myself to be inauthentic when I talk about reality as love, because it is not on my direct experience. 

Where in your direct experience is Love? It has to be everywhere if you authentically talk about love as the substance of reality.

Of course in peak states of consciousness love is the only the left. However, thinking and talking about peak states is not the peak state. It's rather draining and confusing to live practically and remind myself of peak experiences in the absolute. 

I wonder how you handle this, since you don't live in the absolute most of your time. 

Right now reality is neutral, beautiful, itchy in my hands, cold in my feet and so many more states. Where is the love though. 

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Twinstar

The best a teacher can do is continually point you in the right direction. The paradox is that there is no direction to go, it’s a pointing you back to yourself. They cannot lead you to freedom, and as long as you are looking to them to lead, you will be lost.

Your journey to nowhere is yours alone. That’s why it’s so tough, nobody likes to go it alone, but the spiritual journey to freedom can only be done alone. And in truth haven’t you always felt alone? The bad news is the further/deeper you go, the less lonely you will feel. The good news is that you will be fully satisfied just by sitting down and appreciating your own Aloneness 

I agree, I see that it all points back to me. I need to do my own work. I am still preparing for that solo journey of mine.

4 hours ago, Vynce said:

How is this obvious? 

When you finally get it, you'll piss yourself laughing at how obvious it was.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 10/5/2022 at 8:48 PM, Twinstar said:

It can just be a simple recognition that the individual desperately attempting to wake up, isn't really there!

It has nothing to do with someone becoming enlightened....it's the end of being a separate someone altogether!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi