NoN-RaTiOnAL

Main Distinction between leo and other spiritual schools

61 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Beingness is not sufficient for God-Realization.

Understanding completely transcends thought, reason, and langauge, yet it employs them to do its work.

Yes, indeed.

Seeing through the mind is definitely higher than just silencing it. The former includes and transcends the mind, while the latter ignores it. God could not be complete without the mind.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Beingness is not sufficient for God-Realization.

Understanding completely transcends thought, reason, and langauge, yet it employs them to do its work.

Of course in pratice Buddhism is all mind. Just another dream you got lost in.

Shut the fuck up and start practicing instead of doing drugs and lying to yourself about being the most enlightened human being.

7 hours ago, vladorion said:

Shut the fuck up and start practicing instead of doing drugs and lying to yourself about being the most enlightened human being.

It's simply a fact that I am the most awake thing on this planet.

The problem is that you no clue what Awakening is.

Buddhist enlightenment is NOT Awakening. Not a single Buddhist on this planet has realized what I have realized. And if you believe they have, you're a gullible fool.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Buddhist enlightenment is NOT Awakening. Not a single Buddhist on this planet has realized what I have realized. And if you believe they have, you're a gullible fool.

And if they believe you say the truth, they are equally gullible. No amount of rhetoric will change that fact.

Glory to Israel

A fact is a fact whether you believe it or not.

I don't want anyone to worship me. I am simply here to guide folks to Absolute Infinity, which requires that you admit to yourself that Buddhism is not it.

You cannot fully Awaken if you don't understand what Awakening is. It's that simple. And nobody on this forum understands what Awakening is. I'm not kidding. That's how radical Awakening is.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A fact is a fact whether you believe it or not.

I don't want anyone to worship me. I am simply here to guide folks to Absolute Infinity, which requires that you admit to yourself that Buddhism is not it.

You cannot fully Awaken if you don't understand what Awakening is. It's that simple. And nobody on this forum understands what Awakening is. I'm not kidding.

Well you might not be kidding, but it is necessitated that everyone who is a genuine seeker ought not to take your word for it and consider the possibility that you are just deluding yourself.

You know this. The reason why you are where you are is because you had genuine curiousity for Truth. There was a flame within you that guided you. That's what it takes, nothing else. No amount of teaching will help anyone who does not have that flame.

And that's not a problem, because in the wisdom of the Divine, those who ought awaken will be given that flame.

The main task of a teacher is to nurture the flame in those who have it and not stand in their way. As a teacher, you can do far more wrong than you can do right. Nobody told you that Buddhism is incorrect. And if they had, what difference would that have made to you? Why would you believe them over anyone else?

What must be watched out for as a teacher is to not extinguish the flame within others by making them reliant on your word and wisdom. So the question is, what kind of attitude towards your students turns them into followers?

What kind of words are attractive to followers and unattractive to those who have the flame within them?

Glory to Israel

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And nobody on this forum understands what Awakening is.

Logically speaking, this is to say that Leo doesn't understand what Awakening is.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Logically speaking, this is to say that Leo doesn't understand what Awakening is.

He's shooting himself in the foot even if he excludes himself. Because if it's true, then his teachings are evidently useless, so there's no point in listening to him in the first place. He probably didn't think it through.

34 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

No, I have a perfect understanding of God.

And you can too. If you follow the things I teach.

I am not inherently above you. I'm showing you where you can one day reach if you take this work seriously.

My teachings are very useful.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My god...

This really cannot be the end objective for us all.

That any one of us should hold this perspective (or all of us), no matter whatever it is that we've seen, experienced, felt.... etc. Whatever it is that we've become.

This really isn't the way.

We can't really do anything with this all collectively, whether it's actually true or not.

Even I have to get out of a certain sort of headspace.

I hope a lightning bolt comes down and strikes some sense into all of us, all of us who are having conversations of a certain sort.

Collective, shared reality is the ONLY reality.

Until then, it's just a slightly different game, on a slightly different track.

A snap of your fingers could take you out of it.... if you knew how.

Edited by eos_nyxia

19 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

My god...

Exactly!

;)

There is often a profound gap between what "we" experience and what we put out "into the world". We say that this is what it, what must be, and must be true. These barriers cannot exist though. It must break down completely, and it will is.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree with you here, this is in part why I objected as I did because you stated something that's contrary to my understanding of you. Namely that God was essentially beyond your comprehension on the grounds that our nature is too radical and alien to be comprehended by you. Of course, you did not overtly state this but implied it, I was responding to your implication of guilt in your incapacity to understand us, not any overt deliberate statement. So I'm trying to help you better articulate yourself by pointing out that you should never make a statement that lacks nuance such as "No one on the forum can do x", especially since such phraseology includes you.

If you've read even just a small minority of the things I've posted, it's probably obvious to you that we're substantially in agreement about basically everything relative to metaphysics, and the true nature of existence. There are only mostly tiny discrepancies that arise between our worldviews, which in my understanding has occurred for two reasons. One, at the level of our human selves, my own moral philosophy is significantly more utilitarian than yours. And two, because I have substantially more experience attempting to do magickal things from a relatively ordinary human state of consciousness with varying degrees of success. And as such, I've had different insights to you at times, though I've also through means similar to the means you employ also discovered many of the same truths that you have.

I am not inherently above you.

You are me so of course. Much of the criticisms I have levied toward you in the past, have revolved around areas where in my estimation you've imposed unnecessary limits on yourself. Which of course substantially alienates me from the majority of your other critics who have the opposite inclination. Who tell you that you're deluded because you're a human limited to the things a human can do, thinking that they're God. The heart of all my criticism is basically the inverse of this, that because you truly are God, you don't have to accept any of the limits you have accepted. Our current society wants to pigeon hole you into accepting the status quo ante and all its limitations, I however have endeavored to push you in 180 degrees the other direction.

I'm showing you where you can one day reach if you take this work seriously.

Indeed, from your experiences that correlate to experiences of my own, I've profited substantially in many verticals. Mostly in the form of gaining greater clarity and a superior understanding of things, the value of which can't be easily quantified.

This makes me think you read quite a lot of the things I've written on this forum. As I often present myself in a way that is indicative of blatant biases toward usefulness.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not inherently above you. I'm showing you where you can one day reach if you take this work seriously.

You've been teaching this stuff for at least over 5 years. According to your own estimation, you're failing severely, cuz you could not awaken anyone except yourself (allegedly).

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It may be true that not a single Buddhist has had the experiences you've had, but it's also true that you haven't had the realizations that people on the Buddhist path have. That's why you're still seeking and chasing cooler and deeper experiences. Unsatisfied with being human and wanting to become something else. Hence your new obsession with being an alien mouse.

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

It may be true that not a single Buddhist has had the experiences you've had, but it's also true that you haven't had the realizations that people on the Buddhist path have. That's why you're still seeking and chasing cooler and deeper experiences. Unsatisfied with being human and wanting to become something else. Hence your new obsession with being an alien mouse.

All of Buddhism, is nonsense. Don't even try to compare what I teach with it.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Goodbye Leo, much love

How easily you are spooked. Like a little mouse.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

All of Buddhism, is nonsense. Don't even try to compare what I teach with it.

Maybe all of buddhism is nonsense, but where would you be if buddhism didn't exist?

Glory to Israel