Guest username

I Love All Of You

43 posts in this topic

Thank you once more to everyone here. I love you. There is a speed and efficiency in gaining humility through talking in this forum that is a great gift I am enjoying. I learn so much from what everyone has to say, both about them and about myself. I learn the most when I look back on something I said and realize I was a duechebag in how I said it. So thanks for putting up with that. I wise woman I know uses a tag line.... getting better at it....getting better at it. She is very wise indeed.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I was a very selfish man when I started following Leo's work. Since then, I have started to feel genuine compassion for others. I'm by no means immune to my old, ego driven ways, but there's actually a part of me that enjoys seeing other enjoy life rather than purely envy their success.

I hadn't even noticed how much I changed until I thought back to how I used to be. Feeling actual love rather than selfish love for others has been a subtle but powerful change in my life.

@username  Welcome to the heaven on earth:)

14 hours ago, username said:

I was a very selfish man when I started following Leo's work. Since then, I have started to feel genuine compassion for others. I'm by no means immune to my old, ego driven ways, but there's actually a part of me that enjoys seeing other enjoy life rather than purely envy their success.

I hadn't even noticed how much I changed until I thought back to how I used to be. Feeling actual love rather than selfish love for others has been a subtle but powerful change in my life.

9 minutes ago, Sevi said:

@username  Welcome to the heaven on earth:)

Lol, not yet. I'm still pretty selfish and egotistical, just not as much.

On 16/02/2017 at 8:59 AM, username said:

I'd just like to say this is probably one of the most positive, growth oriented forums I've come across. I can always rely on this place to have something constructive to say from people who take action.  Pretty much every single one of you guys do this. Keep being awesome and raising your consciousness!

I only just now see all this L<3ve! I've been only sticking my nose in the Consciousness forum for the past months, like a one trick pony :D .  (Or like a recluse monk hiding away in a cave)

Love you too, username, you are always with me, whichever site I visit, I have my username.

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

15 minutes ago, username said:

Lol, not yet. I'm still pretty selfish and egotistical, just not as much

Well, that's why it's the one on earth, you are more than welcome to be selfish and egotistical; and that is why we call it 'heaven'!!!!xDxDxD

No rush to be on the the actual one!

You are my child and my parent

My lover and my enemy

And everytime I close my eyes

I see me in absolute grace

Within time and space

All together in this wonderful whole

Which has no bottom

Which has no beginning nor end

All I am, we are

Our love within us

Will flow endlessly

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Michael, I have found my life purpose.  I need to save up and purchase this masterpiece.
Raccoons playing poker.  
There is no other, so Kali help me, that could mend the pain in my ever aching soul like waking up to something so beautiful and perfect.  Every morning of every day. 
This is ... this is it.  This is what it means to be alive! :x
Up until this moment I don't think I've ever known what true love meant.  Now I do, and I am finally whole again.
This exists.
Thank you...
My heart chakras have expanded twofold on this blessed day.

9 hours ago, Whywolf said:

35887048-hug-pic.gif

I got it. Thank you :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I want to share this:

Interesting to compare it with this:

Edited by username

@I_Like_Thing It's a sculpture!  It can have the main stage, right in the center of the livingroom.

I think you guys are getting off topic, haha

@username It's not my fault, this is the darkest timeline.

The only thing we can do is put on our goatees and try to reclaim our proper lives... hmm, yes hmm.
*taps fingers together and looks around*
This post is also on topic because it promotes community, comradery and humour which are integral aspects of loving one another authentically.  

I'm the one in the mental ward, Leo is Abed and Michael ate the flaming troll.

Edited by Whywolf

Love painting. Love language :)

2016-11-12 10.06.30.jpg

FB_IMG_1465236372817.jpg

Edited by Key Elements