Someone here

What's up with this whole "Chad " nonsense?

27 posts in this topic

I'm actually quite new to this slang . I've been hearing it a lot recently In Discord servers. Discords that are tagged for dating.  There is also this other slang "soy boy ". I think the dating scene online is so fucked up and filled with toxic concepts that puts a lot of guys down . Because a huge part of your appearance Is based on genetics.

So What exactly is meant with this whole "Chad " nonsense?   To have a muscular body ..a long ass trimmed beard and "bad boy " vibe to you? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Chad, Gigachad, Alpha Male, Sigma Male, … all the same.  It’s the pictured masculine men who gets bitches. I think with old gender roles dissolving people renew old identities. Might be a way to preserve values that were loosing importance, might be an ego backlash, might be a mix out of these two. 
I feel like most people cringe nowadays when they hear alpha male because people took it to seriously. And gigachad is already a meme. Sure there are insecure guy NPCs who will take literally everything serious.

Edited by Jannes

Read "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi, if you want a stealman version of the Red Pill ideology.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Its basically Chads a winner at life, soy boy is a loser.

And dont read that bs book the rational male i mean it has honesty in the title its for males not men...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its basically Chads a winner at life, soy boy is a loser.

And dont read that bs book the rational male i mean it has honesty in the title its for males not men...

I think it's a compelling perspective that deserves to be taken serious. If you just strawman that worldview you won't actually get to any higher synthesis and you'll just get outcompeted. PUA/Red Pill is basically a multipolar trap for you as long as you can't find a higher order perspective, so don't be stupid.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Watch you mouth btw dont call people on here names when you are supporting that bs...

I consumed more red pill content and pua content that you can fathom but to give someone that book so it will rot his mind because it will nicely sit into his experience and self bias putting him back not foward so whos stupid now?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nilsi Watch you mouth btw dont call people on here names when you are supporting that bs...

I consumed more red pill content and pua content that you can fathom but to give someone that book so it will rot his mind because it will nicely sit into his experience and self bias putting him back not foward so whos stupid now?

You watch your mouth with your bullshit advice.

@Nilsi  do you even know the audience you are giving your advice to?  you are giving a gun to a kid to shoot himself or an unstable person a psychadelic substance...

Your advice to read that book shows me how weak you are nothing more nothing less 

I think hypergamy and female nature got you so paranoid that everyone needs to hear it and take it seriously so they can be saved from a woman cmon ?

It's you.

Now fight.

Forget all the stupid internet slang and terminology, wipe it from your mind. Also for the love of god get off discord and other chatrooms. The kind of guys hanging out on discord and watching YouTube videos aren't out there in the world fucking women.

The people who are having success are the ones you never hear about, because they are too busy with life to sit and talk about it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@KH2 I told you i dont talk to you anymore but i have to explain red pill stuff is forbbiden on here for a reason expecially to a guy whos struggling with women and giving his best to go out of that which i respect 

You are deluded btw if you think you are not sucked into stuff from way you speak you have no game...

It's you.

Now fight.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nilsi  do you even know the audience you are giving your advice to?  you are giving a gun to a kid to shoot himself or an unstable person a psychadelic substance...

Your advice to read that book shows me how weak you are nothing more nothing less 

I think hypergamy and female nature got you so paranoid that everyone needs to hear it and take it seriously so they can be saved from a woman cmon ?

I'm not even here to champion that worldview. I was referring to the book as a seminal text to understand the Red Pill worldview. Obviously you should consider the other perspectives as well and then find a synthesis between them, that's all I'm saying. As long as you react against a worldview, you can not transcend it or find higher ground.

Why would you focus on weak worldview expecially when you are in weak worldview already just to strenghten it ? thats exactly what you shouldnt do imo since i know thread user...@Nilsi

@KH2 you have a point i was brainwashed and now i can see how stupid it is and why would i let others do the same thats stupid you assume everyone is like you no! Mayority will get brainwashed because of weak foundation thats why so many people are sheep...

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

Why would you focus on weak worldview expecially when you are in weak worldview already just to strenghten it ? thats exactly what you shouldnt do imo since i know thread user...@Nilsi

@KH2 

How is it a weak worldview? It literally outcompetes every other worldview in terms of reproductive success. This is an intellectual challenge of the highest sort, you are just to lazy to think about these things seriously, so don't be so smug.

@Nilsi Let someone else explain it to you im not here to converte you into a man..

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nilsi Let someone else explain it to you im not here to converte you into a man..

You are so lame, my God.

@Nilsi Ok im lame but i wont be hating on women because im lame which you say is strong perspective basically...there is no point in discussing it...if i see more red pill spread ill issue points so just beware..

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nilsi Ok im lame but i wont be hating on women because im lame which you say is strong perspective basically...there is no point in discussing it...if i see more red pill spread ill issue points so just beware..

I will not censor myself just because of your personal insecurities. 

Edited by Nilsi

@Nilsi Its a rule from @Leo Gura not me but i support it 100% and if you cant follow that rule then consequences are going to be served thats how things function it has nothing to do with me..

It's you.

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nilsi Its a rule from @Leo Gura not me but i support it 100% and if you cant follow that rule then consequences are going to be served thats how things function it has nothing to do with me..

With your lack of contextual sensitivity you should not even be in a position to carry out such jurisdiction. Im not thrilled about defending this Red Pill ideology, but your ignorance forces me to do so and you can go ahead and give me as many points as you want, I dont care.

Edited by Nilsi

The Chad/beta soy boy meme is a caricature of men's development but it's based on a lot of truth, be careful of just discarding it wholly. It's not so much based on being genetically superior(to be fair it did originate like that) but instead of maximizing your potential as a man.

Plenty of ways to make yourself physically better looking but let's not forget socially, psychologically, and financially which will be way more important in your life. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3