Antor8188

Why do female like rude men?

99 posts in this topic

Girls do not like to be bored so people acting rude at least causes some drama and entertainment. You do not need to be rude. You could be more silly and say unexpected things while acting kind and respectful to attract them if that seems better for you. 

Maybe people get being rude and teasing confused sometimes. Teasing is very important to get to know someone and have a closer relationship but it should be very playful and lighthearted in my experience. 

For a girl, being with a shameless swine is more fun than being with a zombie. If you look at it from the female perspective, it makes sense. For the female, their emotions are everything. So if you are boring, you are out and about.

In Tate we trust

I think you got it wrong. Women like a man who is exciting. Not boring. Being a simp and constantly acting slavish to her doesn't stimulate her. Neither being rude. It's made to look like women like cold hearted guys. But the reality is that they see a guy who is reserved as serious and masculine, not cold, someone who doesn't take shit and knows what he wants. Girls like a well put together guy who is determined, decisive, bold, confident and a pillar of strength. A ruthless guy exudes these qualities. At the same time she doesn't want him to be rude to her, just direct, serious, masculine and authentic. Simps don't exude such qualities, they show dependency on the woman, which is a big turn off since women like a man who is dependable rather than dependent. Women are attracted to strong personalities in men. Weakness drives them away. Much of what women are attracted to is based on biology, brain wiring, conditioning and evolution. Attraction is an unconscious unintentional involuntary process. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It can be trauma bonding I think 

I've had this happen to me personally with abusive women. 

I would never recommend this (being rude) as a strategy if you can help it. You can take healthy and conscious approaches and still get your needs met. 

Too much negative karma for others and for yourself (hurting others is bad for your own soul ime) 

You can build attractive masculine qualities that are attractive to women without the toxic part. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

It's not that women like "rudeness", it's that the men that have the attitude and demeanor of "not taking shit" from people is viewed as a protective attribute. It demonstrates that if they were in a relationship with that man they would probably fight for her and their mutual interests.

Sometimes in life you have to be rude and confrontational, especially about finance related things for example. You want to be prudent and stern about that stuff, as many people will try to take advantage of you.

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

At the same time she doesn't want him to be rude to her, just direct, serious, masculine and authentic.

Do you like someone who's serious or do you like someone who has a good sense of humor?! 

The mixed-message is undeniable. 

30 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Do you like someone who's serious or do you like someone who has a good sense of humor?! 

The mixed-message is undeniable. 

Humour has its own place and timing. I wouldn't appreciate a guy being humorous when the situation is sad or uncalled for. It shows a lack of social calibration. For women social acceptance is valuable, having a guy who is lacking in social calibration can be a headache to deal with. 

Even humorous men can be strong men. Weak men take offense at everything and no woman wants to deal with a whiny guy women have enough drama of their own. They want to come back home to a peaceful secure non whiny strong man. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson Is 'strength' more important, or 'having an interesting personality'?! The latter is said to come from having a 'sense of humor'. 

There are all of these myths in the male world. What do you have to say about them? 

Ugh… healthy women don’t lol.

Women like socially calibrated men that can state their authentic feelings & desires wether it fits in with the status quo or not 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Tyler Robinson Is 'strength' more important, or 'having an interesting personality'?! The latter is said to come from having a 'sense of humor'. 

There are all of these myths in the male world. What do you have to say about them? 

I don't know why strength and humor cannot go together. Of course they can. A woman will always admire strength at the end of the day, ask any woman. A man can be bold, strong and humorous at the same time. I don't know why one should exclude the other. Physically strong means he is tall (6 ft) and has a tough body. Mentally strong means someone who can face situations in life and doesn't make a mountain out of a molehill, knows how to support the woman if she is feeling lonely or hurt instead of running away from situations and is able to guide her when she needs him. That's the kind of man she is attracted to. You can't dictate attraction. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Okay. So, your answer to my question is 'strength', right? That's what I'm gathering from your answer. 

So much BS about 'sense of humor' this and that. There are people here saying that software-developers can't get women cuz they're 'boring' or something. I swear, I've never seen anything like the pick-up community when it comes to spreading limiting-beliefs about dating. 

And, to answer your question, why one would exclude the other, 

33 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I wouldn't appreciate a guy being humorous when the situation is sad or uncalled for. It shows a lack of social calibration. For women social acceptance is valuable, having a guy who is lacking in social calibration can be a headache to deal with. 

@mr_engineer yea a sense of humor is good. But who would want someone who laughs all the time. Not me. I like serious men who also know when to laugh. Like I said, everything has a time and place. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

So much BS about 'sense of humor' this and that. There are people here saying that software-developers can't get women cuz they're 'boring' or something. I swear, I've never seen anything like the pick-up community when it comes to spreading limiting-beliefs about dating. 

Sex is important to me. I never dated a software engineer. If I interacted with them, I found that they couldn't say romantic things or couldn't tickle me. Conversations with them got boring very quickly. 

Keeping things interesting is important in a relationship or else feelings never develop in the first place or people lose interest. 

A guy who is sexy is always interesting. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson What does 'sense of humor' have to do with sex?! I thought that women were into men who have 'strength'!! And, in this technocratic world, software-developers are the strongest men. 

Do you see sex as a way to be intimate and connect, or is it something trivial and 'light'?! 

You can't say that 'sex is important to you' and that 'sex is a part of humor' in one sentence. Cuz you've also said that strength is more important to you than humor! 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

@Tyler Robinson What does 'sense of humor' have to do with sex?! I thought that women were into men who have 'strength'!! And, in this technocratic world, software-developers are the strongest men. 

Do you see sex as a way to be intimate and connect, or is it something trivial and 'light'?! 

Sex is important to me. I didn't say it's important to all women. Software developers are the strongest men? Maybe our definitions of strong differ a bit. I don't associate strength with social status. 

I would much prefer a caveman. He will know how to take care of stuff. At least he will protect me from rape. 

♡✸♡.