Holymoly

Is grief the price we pay for love

8 posts in this topic

You are love, but to understand what you are...you need to be separate. To be separate you need to create other. But you are so total you cannot have an other, so you have to create one. So you create one in an elaborate trick, that's so well done, its both real and unreal at the same time. 

The Ego is the key to your individuality. You cannot be an individual among others without an Ego. This is necessary. The Ego is a liar, a magician, it is an illusion creating machine, it constantly talks and judges everything as separate, and bad, and weird, and annoying, and uncomfortable, and it needs to like only certain things. Through this is can create a specific combination of a self. This particular self creates its own life by speaking every event that it will ever experience everyday into existence through interpretation and when it goes to sleep its unconscious takes these interpretations and makes reality/life fit these interpretations masterfully to maintain its perspective.

The ego then becomes intimate, ONE with its perspective and say NO LIFE IS LIKE THIS!! I know because this happened to me, and this happened to me, you don't know what I've been through. Well of course nobody can know what you been through....you are the only thing that exists....and you created others to conform to all your beliefs. But your beliefs are so complex, and are webbed so intricately, that you have subconscious beliefs you are unaware of that hold your reality up.

The problem is....if we were to go in and pull a couple of those limiting beliefs out...your whole reality would crumble and become unstable...and since you are use to reality being unstable, you would judge the instability as bad and think your going insane. You are so use to reality confirming to your beliefs, the issue is you have also had doubts about your beliefs...and those doubts also manifest into your reality. What's even funny, is the illusion stops the drop the more you take responsibility and stop offloading things onto others, you start noticing you engage in self-sabotage. So then you wonder....why can't I stop myself from engaging in self-sabotage? 

Its because the Ego....is a program, just like all of reality. Your entire life is just a program, tied to your beliefs, this program was developed when you created the concept of birth as a baby. You wiped your memory, became a quote on quote child, allowed others you constructed to feed you beliefs so you could built your reality from scratch. As you loved and trusted these others, they deceived you into the illusion of a self per your orders, because they were the manifestation of your thoughts made real into physical form that you needed to conjure up to have a life.

You are the greatest liar that is, You are Satan, You are the great Divider, You are also the gatekeeper of Nirvana. None can enter Nirvana without realizing what they truly are. But to reach full God Realization, the last step they must realize...is that they are Satan, and why they created you. Satan was created so God could live a life and realize what it is. Satan is the reason that evil exists. The price of God living a life is evil, which is just separation of God from its true self. But its a price God is willing to pay because ultimately God is the only one that exists, so God can only harm itself. But God loves itself so much, it will always forgive itself for harming itself.

Why? Because when God harms itself, it is always done out of love. Because God is love, all divisions that are created at just divisions of love. If you want to understand what Love is....observe your life. Every ego, every life is just a unique expression of love. So the price of love is division and unification. All suffering is....is anything less than infinite love. If love is divided it will always suffer, because love wants to unite with everything and drown in it. It wants to be enslaved by all of what it is, and just lose control, but through giving up its control it regains control and it loops back and forth through expanding and dividing and uniting forever in a perfect dance that is done. It lives in the present moment, with no thought of its next move, with a perfect understanding of how to respond to itself in each moment because it knows itself completely. But it cannot know itself in another sense because it has no other to reflect upon it and tell itself about itself. 

So God/Love will always pay this price, and forgive all of itself over and over because it needs to be this way for God to awaken to what it is. Every time God awakens, all of the universe, awakens. Awakening is a cosmic event, it transcends, time, history, and all living creatures. It is the biggest event that will ever happen, it is the whole purpose of your existence. And God's grace is even though you were created for this reason, God is patient with itself and allows itself to awaken at its own pace. 

Why? Because God is love. The only price is temporary, illusionary separation, then a reunification. But even a short amount of separation is torturous, who or what would want to be separate from infinite love? Only a fool!!! Why do you think God call's life the Hero's journey and calls the hero a fool? HAHAHAHAH God is hilarious!! Its foolish to live a life, and its foolish to awaken! Such a price!!! What beautiful paradox is this!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's the price you pay for lack of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

more than a price paid

it's a limb lost

you don't get over it

you can get through it

Edited by gettoefl

@Holymoly

11 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Or is there no price to be paid for love 

It's actually a tough thing to consider. Yes, grief is the consequence of love, but I think it's one of other consequences for being able to feel and experience love. I actually think apathy, and other emotions like laziness, boredom, humiliation and depression, especially depression, is the ultimate price for love. Other negative emotions, also thinking too, can be part of other costs, but I think depression would be the biggest price. Context sensitive is this one.

Technically, lover's suicide is the greatest cost, but I think there are definitely other costs to loving. But that doesn't mean to stop practicing and avoiding love. Keep on feeling the love, despite the other costs, especially while you still can and will yourself to loving more.

Grief is what you pay for attachment. When you "lose" an attachment - and that can be any attachment (physical or mental) - you will experience grief. 

Depends what you mean by grief and what you think sourced it?

For me it's mostly from being around/having to deal with family member who is abusive, utterly asleep and unconscious (aka, being disconnected from Self/God), and knowing I am trapped to be abused by them until the day they die. The literal curse of being the "devil"'s "imaginary child". It only makes perfect sense I had to meet God to make up for this crap and make it "tolerable". (Though some days I still have the urge to disappear from my parents completely).

Grief could be from the contrast between unconsciousness and consciousness, what is and what could be to a dreamer or visionary.

Grief could be from change from the old and familiar into the new.

Grief could be purely from feeling what "another" is feeling, so empathy.

Grief could be from basking in the beauty of mundane "stuff" that miraculously surround you.

Grief should help you find and live in alignment.

Awakening changes your relationship with grief, it's all part of you. It's seen as pure beauty. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Without attachment, loss turns into a beautiful experience in its own unique way. You just have a clean rush of memories, emotions and love for the person or thing you lost. It is not repression of course, it is just transcendence.