D2sage

Sweden Has now Higher Crime Rate than USA

123 posts in this topic

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2022

Sweden right now is not a fun place to be in. This is due to illegal immigration but you are apparently a nazi if you state facts.

People get shot during day time. Outside of preschool with traumatized children to shopping malls and crowded streets.

Cops are pussies, not allowed to use necessary tools. Criminals get better food in prison than the elderly.

Criminals get treated as victims sometimes far too often.

Highest gas/tax price in the world, but what do we get? Huge penis repeatedly in the butt by the government.

Once Vikings, but now some can't even decide whether they are a man or a female.

This is fucking depressing.

Edited by D2sage

@D2sage

Yeah, well.. 

Let's call this position post modern backlash - surprise! 

There are two [plus] perspectives to this. 

1 - this is bad, they're [all] sons on bitches to blame for this negative progression! 

And on the other hand.. 

2 - this is inevitable progression, evolution and development in the making. Painful as it may seem in "a snatshot in time", it's the very self of  instigstion to positive longer term change. 

[I am a Swede, btw] 

We get what we deserve. Swedes in particular, but universally in general. Cause and effect. Payday always comes. Ignorance will slap you in the face. We got what we paived our imaginary road with. 

Is it bad or good?

It's both. And it's neither. It just is.

It's "bad" seen as the momentary snapshot, but it is also the very development of drive towards change that defines development itself. 

Without pain, there cannot be growth. 

True in society. 

And true within YOU. 

*We* are leading progression. Change is painful. The idea of it being utopia is an illusion. 

That is, if you're emotionally attached to the process.

Sweden isn't really that bad to live in... yet. Actually one of, if not the, best place to be. 

It ain't utopia, and it ain't immune to universal evolution.

How we respond in this moment the outcome, so let's find what positive influence might be, exercise it, or embrace what is.

Acceot act or not.

Justifications or blame change naught, internally, not externally. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

What evidence do you have for mass immigration being the reason sweden isn''t a fun place to be right now?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax

Massimigration isn't the cause of this.

It's  one factor.

Swedish culture, mentality, ignorance, and resulting politics is what's created and opened up for this, connected to an inability, as a result of handling immigration, integration, etc in not optimal ways. 

*This is a post modern phenomena side-effect*

The friction is expected.

This is evolution. 

What matters most is how we respond to the compleixty of what is now.

Basting in negativity doesn't help much.

Finding a creative edge towards positive change is what creates the future of tomorrow. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

5 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

@Ulax

Massimigration isn't the cause of this.

It's  one factor.

Swedish culture, mentality, ignorance, and resulting politics is what's created and opened up for this, connected to an inability, as a result of handling immigration, integration, etc in not optimal ways. 

*This is a post modern phenomena side-effect*

The friction is expected.

This is evolution. 

What matters most is how we respond to the compleixty of what is now.

Basting in negativity doesn't help much.

Finding a creative edge towards positive change is what creates the future of tomorrow. 

And what's your evidence for that?

Be-Do-Have

15 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Rhys said that Sweden has had mass immigration over the past decade, allowing about a million people to take citizenship during the period. “But alongside unfortunately has come a crime wave,” he said.

“Sweden has got the highest rate of gang-led gun deaths in Europe at the moment,” the Al Jazeera correspondent said, adding that the Sweden Democrats have leapt on the issue.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/14/swedens-center-left-pm-andersson-to-resign-after-lost-election

@Epikur Which part of the article would you like me to look at?

Be-Do-Have

25 minutes ago, Ulax said:

You seem to be I caught in a loop - what's your evidence otherwise, that it's not part of evoltion though perceived suffering and pain. 

You don't get away that easily.

Also you must respond to your own demands and claims. 

@Ulax Well, most rapes are committed by immigrants according to people who work with collecting all the data and compiling it. like 60-70% or something.

Plus, Sweden has got a new kind of crime. Humiliation crime. A young boy, 12 years old, was tortured in the forest for 8 hours and raped. They made him suck their rifle gun and god knows what more.

It's not safe to go for a walk as a woman.

Last year a woman got shot dead in the street while she was carrying her baby.

Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

@Eph75  I'm just looking to understand your argument atm.

If you tell me what evidence you base your view on, I will better understand your argument.

Be-Do-Have

5 minutes ago, D2sage said:

@Ulax Well, most rapes are committed by immigrants according to people who work with collecting all the data and compiling it. like 60-70% or something.

Do you have a source for that statistic?

That specific crime sounds horrific to me.

Be-Do-Have

@D2sage

4 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Plus, Sweden has got a new kind of crime. Humiliation crime. A young boy, 12 years old, was tortured in the forest for 8 hours and raped. They made him suck their rifle gun and god knows what more.

It's not safe to go for a walk as a woman.

Last year a woman got shot dead in the street while she was carrying her baby.

Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Jesus Christ! Something definitely going wrong with how Sweden is managing these violent crimes.

@Ulax What's so hard to understand?

Do you think it's fun to be forced to leave your home to make room for immigrants? Yeah, a family was forced out of their home so immigrants can sleep.

Do you think it's fun to constantly worry about your daughter coming home safe and not being raped by some immigrant?

Do you think it's fun to pay the highest taxes in the world and get jack shit out of it? Tax money goes to immigrants who don't speak Swedish, and respect Swedish norms.

Do you think it's fun or safe that gangs can make the cops go down on their knees?

Do you think its fun to get your car burned down?

@Ulax Come to sweden and move to Rinkeby or another no-go zone and you will get the source directly.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@D2sage

Jesus Christ! Something definitely going wrong with how Sweden is managing these violent crimes.

Yeah, a rape victim has to change school because the rapist was in the same school. Rapist get like 2 years in prison even if they commit 8. Commit 10 rape and get 8 for free.

I'm from Sweden and was close to getting robbed one year ago. Also I've heard 2 bomb explosions the past 2 weeks so I can confirm crime has gone up here.

59 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@D2sage

reminds me of this one:

Its why I stopped watching them. They themselves became propaganda.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Eph75

The cops in Sweden are underfunded.

@Razard86

What's the video about? I'm lost, you think it's propaganda what's going on in Sweden or`?

1 minute ago, D2sage said:

@Eph75

The cops in Sweden are underfunded.

@Razard86

What's the video about? I'm lost, you think it's propaganda what's going on in Sweden or`?

Talking about TYT. They are leftist propaganda...they tell the truth of course but they lie about their biases.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, D2sage said:

@Ulax What's so hard to understand?

Do you think it's fun to be forced to leave your home to make room for immigrants? Yeah, a family was forced out of their home so immigrants can sleep.

Do you think it's fun to constantly worry about your daughter coming home safe and not being raped by some immigrant?

Do you think it's fun to pay the highest taxes in the world and get jack shit out of it? Tax money goes to immigrants who don't speak Swedish, and respect Swedish norms.

Do you think it's fun or safe that gangs can make the cops go down on their knees?

Do you think its fun to get your car burned down?

Maybe what you say is true.

I presume you have the view of Sweden that you do because you reasoned your way to that view based on evidence.

I'm trying to understand what evidence it was that led you to your view. If there is sufficient, reliable evidence, then I will agree with your view.

I do not live in Sweden so I cannot get evidence with my own experiences there. Unless I move to Sweden, which I don't want to do atm.

Hence, why I would like to see the evidence that backs up your views. For example, the source of your statistics. Would you not agree that it is important to make sure that the source of someone's statistics are reliable? Or that someone's statistical claims are accurate?

Edited by Ulax
Spelling

Be-Do-Have