Razard86

People on the forums are not getting it.....

25 posts in this topic

1. You are the only one in existence. In your dream....you alone are God. Only you can awaken. Any others are just guides to help you awaken in various ways.

2. There are no coincidences, luck, etc. Every single event in your life is your making at all times. You will notice this if you really pay attention. One of the best ways to notice this is understand that reality is your mirror. It is always reflecting whatever judgments and desires you have and use the people, places, and things to present it to you at the right time. Your ego is always masking this through fear, and other other judgments/opinions etc. You need to transcend all boundaries/categories you use to see the world to notice this.

3. If you want a simple practice, stop thinking of you as others. Just point at everything, every person, every interaction as that's me!! Just say that. Stop saying I and pointing at your body, say I and look at everything within your bubble of awareness. Everything is I. If you do this long enough....you will start to notice.

4. Then it becomes hilarious because you realize all of reality is PRETENDING that its asleep. This is what Buddha meant when he said that everyone is already enlightened. Because the God in you waves at you from behind the mask of the ego of everyone around you. So everyone around you is acting like devils but you can see the God in them waving and smiling at you. Its so contradictory and FUNNY. 

Its like a guy could be trying to physically hurt you, and while he is doing it you will literally see the God in them smiling at you. You will see your reflection in them. At this point you realize....they truly know not what they do. They are confused by their ego. This is utterly hilarious. Its like having glasses taken off. 

I keep falling asleep and waking back up, but its like a freaking orgasm each time. Too funny. Our speech is the biggest culprit to keeping us asleep because of the hypocrisy of self-reference in thinking the body is you and there are others. Even worse you think like this and put your self to sleep. Your use of thinking and language will need to be personally modified to not delude yourself if you want to stay awake.

Or just have so many awakenings...that you don't even need to do that. Anyway its all so funny in the end.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. You are the only one in existence. In your dream....you alone are God. Only you can awaken. Any others are just guides to help you awaken in various ways.

What's the reason avatars/saints have a goal and usually say that their purpose is to liberate/salvate humankind? What does this mean exactly. Are they trying to wake you up, increase your consciousness, etc.. why? Why do they think we need salvation etc. What's your opinion?

@Razard86

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

20 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It's part of the dream. Just to make it fun. You literally created Leo, which is very funny. You even created me, to tell you what I just did. Think of it like this...the greatest conspiracy ever in existence is life. You are fooling yourself that there are others. This is all just a drama, a very convincing drama. So convincing its real....that is what is so hilarious. We look up to actors in movies....and think they are special...lol you been acting your entire life!!! Its very funny when you realize this!!!! 

Awakening= Breaking out of character and realizing it was all an act. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Ironicly by writing this you dont get it either ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Exactly!!!!

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

What's the reason avatars/saints have a goal and usually say that their purpose is to liberate/salvate humankind? What does this mean exactly. Are they trying to wake you up, increase your consciousness, etc.. why? Why do they think we need salvation etc. What's your opinion?

@Razard86 Im at a state of consciousness where i'm already witnessing this that everyone is acting/they look like they're so unconscious that they're like npc's, it's specially seen in teenagers ... They're always talking/saying most original/basic things like npc's, it's like they're so limited in what they can say that they just repeated the same. 

I also had this awakening on lsd , it felt scary. Because i realized that it's basically also like a safety mechanism for not going crazy, because it's unending and infinite and will never stop. These beings in the dreams like gurus/avatars that give some purpose to your life are simply dream beings that help you from becoming crazy/overprocessing and give you some purpose to keep you in the dream. Being fully awake is like being at 100% at all times, you simply cant handle it for infinity without going mad.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

33 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Razard86 Im at a state of consciousness where i'm already witnessing this that everyone is acting/they look like they're so unconscious that they're like npc's, it's specially seen in teenagers ... They're always talking/saying most original/basic things like npc's, it's like they're so limited in what they can say that they just repeated the same. 

I also had this awakening on lsd , it felt scary. Because i realized that it's basically also like a safety mechanism for not going crazy, because it's unending and infinite and will never stop. These beings in the dreams like gurus/avatars that give some purpose to your life are simply dream beings that help you from becoming crazy/overprocessing and give you some purpose to keep you in the dream. Being fully awake is like being at 100% at all times, you simply cant handle it for infinity without going mad.

Why are you afraid to go mad? What is the distinction between mad and sane? How would you know what is sane and mad? Isn't that all a perspective? If it's your dream....wouldn't it be up to you what is sane or insane? Or should you let others you dreamed up tell you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_of_Jesus

Why would you think Infinity is sane? Isn't it illogical? If you think logic= sanity then you aren't ready for infinity lol.

Edited by Razard86

This is too funny....oh my gosh...you are doing it to me again!!! Waking me up again!!! LOL!!! Too funny!!! I can't stop laughing at this!!!

I do believe in coincidences and bad or good luck. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Trying to communicate about it already is going away from it... because it creates the illusion of other. All of this forum is engagement with illusions, which is fine of course.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

4 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Because there is no other game in town…?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Awakening= Breaking out of character and realizing it was all an act. 

So connor murphy was right? 

38 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So connor murphy was right? 

Lol who knows...find out for yourself. 

6 hours ago, amanen said:

Trying to communicate about it already is going away from it... because it creates the illusion of other. All of this forum is engagement with illusions, which is fine of course.

Exactly....can never speak it, outside of direct experience there is no knowledge of it. Highest form of knowledge is BEING, its I AM. You need to be it, to get it...and what you find out is you can get it and not get it lol....so got damn slippery....but hey we have all of eternity to try.....

It is dangerous to act as if we are all one and all connected without realizing that we are also separated.

Even if it's an illusion, we still have egos, which isn't bad and it's ok to feel separated.

We need it for survivul, we need some boundaries from the rest of the world, even in order to develop to the state of a God alike human being.

In my opinion, ultimately the brain who aspires to grow should hold this dichotomy,

which is also tangled, separation and oneness. We are both, depending on how you look at it. 

And yes, your words are very wise, and your experience is valid but if your purpose was to make people realize it,

they won't experience oneness and wake up from the dream merely by your words. 

If you want a simple practice, stop thinking of you as others. Just point at everything, every person, every interaction as that's me!! Just say that. Stop saying I and pointing at your body, say I and look at everything within your bubble of awareness. Everything is I. If you do this long enough....you will start to notice.

Thinking about oneness or trying to understand oneness isn't enough. Dissolving our ego boundaries from the rest of the world requires altering your state of consciousness. I'm sure you know that.

Let Love In

On 15.9.2022 at 7:54 PM, Razard86 said:

I keep falling asleep and waking back up

Stop it. Go all the way! Today! Hey hey!

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

It is dangerous to act as if we are all one

This is funny^^^^ very funny^^^ I need a good laugh. You want us all to go back to sleep. So funny!!!

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Stop it. Go all the way! Today! Hey hey!

The hypnosis is strong, I think next year will be the year I will be able to really get the embodiment going. I'll try to get some psychedelics and really super charge my meditation. For now, I just entertain myself on the forums and Youtube. I'll be helping my friend move tomorrow...some exercise I need since my current job got me sitting down all day. 

Work from home is easy but that junk will get you weak as hell if you don't get around and move!!

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is funny^^^^ very funny^^^ I need a good laugh. You want us all to go back to sleep. So funny!!!

Funnier, at least for me, is to cherry pick specific words from my post while ignoring the rest and attaching to it a meaning that I didn't even say

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In