Sempiternity

I hit the jackpot

13 posts in this topic

I met someone at a festival this summer. We fell in love almost instantly. She's a world traveler. Makes crystal jewelry. Is a very talented musician and does touring around the country. She has a cabin in the woods, and travels in a van conversion. She's witchy, a gypsy, mystical, and highly spiritual. Spiral Dynamics, I'd place her at stage 50% Green, 25% Yellow, 25% Turquoise. She's grounded, loving, unafraid. The 3rd night we met, she wanted to do Ayahuasca together in her van and have sex all night. She's a true Goddess, and sees the God in me. 

I share this because I see alot of you wanting high value, high spiral dynamics women. 1st) if you concentrate on making yourself high value, you will naturally attract high value women. 2nd) go to love festivals in your area (or travel to them). They are the best place I know of to meet the most amazing women. Good luck to each of you :) 

Edited by Sempiternity

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Is she aware that you are sharing her pics on this forum?

Good point. Deleting. But, yes she'd be okay with that. Being an artist on social media, she shares her photos as much as she can. 

Thats great man, just wondering doe why was she single in the first place? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Sempiternity Nice! Congrats!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

She's witchy, a gypsy, mystical, and highly spiritual.

He has done it. He's found a hot witch gf.

Congrats man!!! xD

5 hours ago, integral said:

Thats great man, just wondering doe why was she single in the first place? 

She's complete with herself, and doesn't need anyone else. Only if you can add value to her already amazing life, can you share in it with her. 

1 hour ago, Raze said:

No neediness here, I have abundance. I think what he's talking about is when you're just starting dating, and trying to 'convince' a woman. We're way past that stage. We're deeply in love. When you hit that stage, you go all in, holding nothing back. I've learned long ago how to manage attachments. So I can go all in in a relationship, and don't have attachment to how long it will last, or if it lasts. 

Have fun and enjoy yourself man ^_^! Apart of the reason I moved to Vancouver Island from the grind in Ontario was to find more spiritual, earthy, and grounded people, and women.

The handful of "hot witches" I've gone on dates with haven't really been what I've expected though, they are a bit too masculine for me and frankly kinda boring (slightly nuts too xD). I went on a date summer last year with this girl who was convinced she could talk to dead people. Nice person, but yea lol.

I didn't resonate with them much. I guess I've just been unlucky?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

The handful of "hot witches" I've gone on dates with haven't really been what I've expected though, they are a bit too masculine for me and frankly kinda boring (slightly nuts too xD). I didn't resonate with them much. I guess I've just been unlucky?

Yeah I guess it depends on what communities you're getting into. In your area (I'm super close, in WA), I'd maybe try SHAMBHALA and/or BASS COAST, or ELECTRIC LOVE MUSIC FESTIVAL, next year. I know huge number of friends that went to both, and they're the ritual, spiritual, sacred everything type peeps. At these types of events, there will be ravers, but also the spiritual crowd. Just need to seek out and find the peoples you resonate with. Get in with the communities, and you'll most likely naturally connect with someone in the group. 

17 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

go to love festivals in your area (or travel to them). They are the best place I know of to meet the most amazing women

And also, some of the worst mates. xD Maybe not in an absolute sense, but the most deranged and ungrounded form all the spiritual people. Everyone is here.