Devin

Percentage of women you consider high value

90 posts in this topic

@Devin She needs a man or she will become a man...

Every woman needs a man or she will become a man...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin When you say best friend and business partners i see that you want companionship and sex with no investment in yourself to invest in a woman so what is she going to get out of that...?

Good list but she will get overrun by emotions either way and she will try to decieve you if you are weak she will have poor communication if shes not that into you but she will stay with you to use you for something...

Similar to what a best friend and business partner gets

There are women that won't do those things, albeit rare

@Devin touché

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1% is accurate 

Which is crazy??? My standard isn't even that high. It's incredible that it's this low 

Gentle, kind, wise, emotionally mature, non judgemental, loving, has a good career, good communicator 

It's rare!!

Edited by Jacob Morres

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin She needs a man or she will become a man...

Every woman needs a man or she will become a man...

Ooh this answers a question I asked in another thread, thank you, I desire a woman to be able to take care of herself(apparently considered masculine by some?) while maintaining femininity

You think taking care of yourself is masculine? I suppose it sort of is

Edited by Devin

@Devin Yes you are looking to get everything from a women and dont give anything in return...

You have to take care of her if shes your girl ?

When she has those days to bring her stuff give her massage,take care of her emotions,making her feel a certen ways,leading her,elevating her mind by your wisdom etc.

It seems you wanna avoid it all good luck :)

It's you.

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Yes you are looking to get everything from a women and dont give anything in return...

You have to take care of her if shes your girl ?

When she has those days to bring her stuff give her massage,take care of her emotions,making her feel a certen ways,leading her,elevating her mind by your wisdom etc.

It seems you wanna avoid it all good luck :)

No, I love doing those things actually. I definitely see a difference in men and women but I think we compliment each other rather than need to submit and dominate

Edited by Devin

@Devin Then what are you even saying im out  of this thread ?

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Then what are you even saying im out  of this thread ?

I definitely see a difference in men and women but I think we compliment each other rather than need to submit and dominate

Do you not like to value her thoughts and opinions on decisions?

Edited by Devin

@Devin I mean if there is no submission then i imagine 2 people who dont know what they want and what they need, so they are just being with eachother or have completely same minds which is impossible.Relationships are power struggles if you dont have your ways she will impose her ways i dont see how would it work otherwise ?.

You should value your opinions and thoughts 100 times more than hers,but you can compliment and take her opinions into account if you see if it benefits situation. But you saying that shows me you wanna be influenced by the woman not other way around..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin I mean if there is no submission then i imagine 2 people who dont know what they want and what they need, so they are just being with eachother or have completely same minds which is impossible.Relationships are power struggles if you dont have your ways she will impose her ways i dont see how would it work otherwise ?.

You should value your opinions and thoughts 100 times more than hers,but you can compliment and take her opinions into account if you see if it benefits situation. But you saying that shows me you wanna be influenced by the woman not other way around..

Wow, what you're describing is a completely unhealthy relationship, romantic or platonic. Two people with differences can come to a mutually acceptable decision, it's more fun that way also.

To me what your third previous post said is completely backwards from what else you've said, "you have to take care of her, bring her stuff, massage her" you're her bitch, she's your king

Edited by Devin

High value masculine is easily influenced, witty and playful.  In a good way, where she feels deeply heard and understood.  However he will lead fundamentally. But they become one force, one being. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

High value masculine is easily influenced, witty and playful.  In a good way, where she feels deeply heard and understood.  However he will lead fundamentally.

I agree, except I would say open rather than easily influenced

Edited by Devin

@Devin Let me guess you will say healthy relationships are  compromises ?

I mean you dont have to but ,you applied to a position of her boyfriend so i decided that i would do those things as a boyfriend and more(not because i must do it its my decision)for her if shes doing what shes suppose to be doing in my eyes...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Let me guess you will say healthy relationships is compromises ?

I mean you dont have to but ,you applied to a position of her boyfriend so i decided that i would do those things as a boyfriend and more(not because i must do it its my decision)for her if shes doing what shes suppose to be doing in my eyes...

No not compromises, that's lose lose. Win win is healthy

You find something you both want, sometimes one side doesn't care, you're considerate of each others wants and needs

Where to live, number of kids,.... Big decisions should be win win

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

I agree, except I would say open rather than easily influenced

Open works too.  I just remember the masculine working with everything I said, like it was deeply important to him. I influenced his ‘work’.  I loved being a part of his work.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Devin Okay you have your thinking we dont need to agree.

I would rather have my way and find a girl that will follow that, than to have a healthy relationship where she will say we will have 2 kids and ill be ok with it.

Its one way one thought thats the game.

With your thinking you wont make her needs met because you will have her running space in your mind...

Im actually done with debating you can have a last word tho good luck have a nice day!

It's you.

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Okay you have your thinking we dont need to agree.

I would rather have my way and find a girl that will follow that, than to have a healthy relationship where she will say we will have 2 kids and ill be ok with it.

Its one way one thought thats the game.

With your thinking you wont make her needs met because you will have her running space in your mind...

Im actually done with debating you can have a last word tho good luck have a nice day!

Sorry, wasn't trying to debate, I was interested in what you're thinking. I was showing you what I was thinking so you could point out the holes. I think we're from different cultures, and I think it's great we have different ideas on how to live

Edited by Devin

If you don't believe Relationships are heavily based in compromise, you've either never been in a serious one or never respected your partner's feelings, worldview and vision, which is worse.

There's a reason we're collectively shifting from patriarchal values. The other extreme is just as bad but we need to find a sweet spot.

Perhaps in game you're better off not compromising too much and dominating the shit out of her, but living with somebody or just sharing a life together is completely different story.