Devin

Percentage of women you consider high value

90 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2022 at 0:11 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Yes you are looking to get everything from a women and dont give anything in return...

You have to take care of her if shes your girl ?

When she has those days to bring her stuff give her massage,take care of her emotions,making her feel a certen ways,leading her,elevating her mind by your wisdom etc.

It seems you wanna avoid it all good luck :)

On 9/11/2022 at 0:10 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Sounds like your type of relationship to me; someone wins someone loses

Edited by Devin

On 9/9/2022 at 0:24 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin I mean if there is no submission then i imagine 2 people who dont know what they want and what they need, so they are just being with eachother or have completely same minds which is impossible.Relationships are power struggles if you dont have your ways she will impose her ways i dont see how would it work otherwise ?.

You should value your opinions and thoughts 100 times more than hers,but you can compliment and take her opinions into account if you see if it benefits situation. But you saying that shows me you wanna be influenced by the woman not other way around..

On 9/11/2022 at 0:10 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Healthy relationship is win win

Edited by Devin

@Devin Forget everything i said and do you! im just stupidly posting higests perspectives i can find wasting time on debating or discussing this and that is just that waste of time :)

Im same as people who claim they know something yet they are deluded nice trick of the mind...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Forget everything i said and do you! im just stupidly posting higests perspectives i can find wasting time on debating or discussing this and that is just that waste of time :)

Im same as people who claim they know something yet they are deluded nice trick of the mind...

I can't. I want to know more

@Devin No you dont ,you are lying to yourself mayority people expecially in domain of dating is deluding themselves that they are something they are not im guilty of this too(ill reduce posting in here but when i see something so deluded i cant help myself),but i have ability to put ego aside to accept it but its "easier" to say to yourself that you are something so you can keep on bitch and moaning or doing same thing.I aint shit(accept it and start from basics and that is self trust)...

Game is not for everyone btw its serious development thing that from reading on here nobody is prepared you can just be a filler guy if she doesnt stumble upon someone with game(and when i say game you think of women you are lost if game is sex to you then you are even in bigger lost more than season 2 of Lost ?)...

And from all this i find is that there are losers who delude themselves and then there are even bigger losers who cant see they are losers so they just defend ... but recently one guy in my pms accepted it(wont say name) and i was shocked props to him ??

This should be a thread not a post...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf sincerely I would like to hear more, I by no means know what I'm saying is absolutely true. I apologize if I was being disrespectful, I think there's cultural differences in how we communicate, I will be more cautious if you would please proceed.

I will say, if I were to be with the average woman your way would be my way. I think I would prefer being single to that though, that feels like you have a kid you have to take care of the rest of your life.

Edited by Devin

@Devin Pm me then with thought out queastions...

It's you.

Now fight.

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Pm me then with thought out queastions...

I don't like the PM conversations for some reason, fear of intimacy apparently, I like community discussions.

But thanks for the nugget to chew on, I don't think I can come up with any other question than is it a joyous union? It just seems like "conditional love" to me

@Devin All love is conditional there is virtualy nowhere the unconditional love you speak of you are in fairytales atm..

Endgame is what you want it to be...

At that point you wont be wanting a relationship because you can have multiple woman that are okay with you having other women dont belive me thats okay im just putting possibilities..

It's you.

Now fight.

28 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin All love is conditional there is virtualy nowhere the unconditional love you speak of you are in fairytales atm..

Endgame is what you want it to be...

At that point you wont be wanting a relationship because you can have multiple woman that are okay with you having other women dont belive me thats okay im just putting possibilities..

I can love someone unconditionally, I agree I don't expect it in return. But there is a realistic scenario where I can love my wife unconditionally, without that romantic relationships are a negative to me.

There is no endgame, there's only right now. What's the endgame? I would've thought love. Procreation? Hollow to me without the relationship I described, but surely only because I believe the fairytale

I believe you can do the polygamy thing, I have no interest, seems like the reality of it would be boring, to me. You go deeper with quality over quantity, I have relatively little physical needs compared to desired intimacy and relationship growth, I've never met a woman decent in bed without good connection, barely met any good at conversation without connection come to think of it

Edited by Devin

@Devin You would still love her if every day she pours hot water on your head accidently ?  or she stops doing what she was doing or she becomes ugly or something as personality ...

There is no endgame because you are not in the game saying there is no endgame is like coming to restaurant and instead of eating you sit at the table or something and go clean their toilets ?...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

36 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin You would still love her if every day she pours hot water on your head accidently ?  or she stops doing what she was doing or she becomes ugly or something as personality ...

There is no endgame because you are not in the game saying there is no endgame is like coming to restaurant and instead of eating you sit at the table or something and go clean their toilets ?...

?

What's your endgame?

Yes I think I could still love her, I wouldn't let her handle hot water anymore though.

If she became abusive, I would put a healthy distance between us but even then I would never completely leave her or quit loving her

Edited by NoSelfSelf

1 hour ago, Devin said:

If she became abusive, I would put a healthy distance between us but even then I would never completely leave her or quit loving her

This is disturbing to me i dont think i can teach you ?

It's you.

Now fight.

38 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

This is disturbing to me i dont think i can teach you ?

I believe in you

@NoSelfSelf do you think there are women on this earth that won't at least a few times be abusive in a relationship? Not habitually but a few times

Even in your domineering relationship, she may sabotage you

Edited by Devin

90%. Too many to count.

Essentially if the girl's not an asshole, and takes care of herself, she's high value to me.

And that's most of them.

@Devin Ofcourse but you make it clear that its not allowed so she will think twice about the consequences or if she does it she can go because as @Emrie said theres 90% of them out there ?

It's you.

Now fight.