Devin

Percentage of women you consider high value

90 posts in this topic

Hehe okay yeah I was answering the original question at the very beginning of the thread but yeah I'm happy it doubles as the answer to the last question too :D !

45 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Ofcourse but you make it clear that its not allowed so she will think twice about the consequences or if she does it she can go because as @Emrie said theres 90% of them out there ?

So she needs to walk on egg shells

On 9/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@petar8p you talking to me? If yes then...

You saying relationships are heavily based on compromises: that shows me you are so happy to have her and you are willing to make her happy above yourself.You love her more than you love yourself ,you value her vision more than yours..

You are walking on eggshells around her and trying to do everything right shes your godess you made her the throne that shes now sitting on.

Afraid of losing her so you would rather lose yourself viewing her special.

So we are moving and you will follow that cmon be better than that dont be a sheep :)...

Game is not just about approaching and having one night stands thats like 1% game is so much deeper i mean in a relationship game is so much more important than in early phases..

On 9/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

Doesnt matter, man turns woman into "high value" for himself if hes on that level, so be the man that woman are willing to do what you want them to do, for you without queastioning you, without manipulation tho ?

And why can't you turn this woman to high value also? Why ditch her? My argument was be selective yours was any would do it's dependant on the man

Edited by Devin

What is your endgame? That is the question of the century

Mine is fun, and mines a nowgame

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

And why can't you turn this woman to high value also? Why ditch her? My argument was be selective yours was any would do it's dependant on the man

@Devin Devin, how do you turn someone high value? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Devin Devin, how do you turn someone high value? 

Just walk with them, amount of time depends on the person. Phileo love

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, Emrie said:

90%. Too many to count.

Essentially if the girl's not an asshole, and takes care of herself, she's high value to me.

And that's most of them.

How hard is it to gain Swiss citizenship?

19 hours ago, Devin said:

How hard is it to gain Swiss citizenship?

Well I was born with it so it not hard for me at all. But it is among the harder ones to get, from what I've read. You have to stay within the same city for like 7 years. Moving cities will mess you up so you absolutely cannot move.

Living here and not being a citizen isn't hard though, as long as you have an unlimited contract job, you're pretty much set.

Also worth pointing out that this is my opinion. Like I said, as long as someone takes care of themselves and isn't an asshole, that's good enough for me.

6 hours ago, Emrie said:

Well I was born with it so it not hard for me at all. But it is among the harder ones to get, from what I've read. You have to stay within the same city for like 7 years. Moving cities will mess you up so you absolutely cannot move.

Living here and not being a citizen isn't hard though, as long as you have an unlimited contract job, you're pretty much set.

Also worth pointing out that this is my opinion. Like I said, as long as someone takes care of themselves and isn't an asshole, that's good enough for me.

No back peddling?, you said you think 90% of women are high value. I already booked my plane ticket?