enigma2k

Health benefits from 5 Meo DMT

21 posts in this topic

There is mostly talk about god realization when it comes to 5 Meo but I would like to talk about health benefits from using 5 Meo DMT. 

When I had a session with it with a facilitator I vaped 13mg of it but this dosage seemed to be not enough as I was still full aware of everything with my eyes open. I just felt very light headed and my vision was fuzzy so I was immediately given another shot of 13mg that immediately put me out and all I could feel was energy flowing through me and out of my mouth which was forced wide open by an invisible force. it was all very bizarre and amazing how this all felt. I could not remember anything after this and after I woke up again I felt like completely reborn and very light.

Most of the tension I had carried all over the years in my muscles were completely gone. I could feel how all the trapped energy left my body. I had so much stress before in my body and this was all gone within this one session.

Before this I tried all kind of techniques to release this tension like meditation, physical massage, TRE, Sedona Method, Release Technique, etc but nothing helped me, only 5 Meo really released it.

It is like how Martin Ball describes the release of stuck energy in his book "Etheogenic Liberation".

I know that I need more sessions to really release all my suppressed emotions/energy and I wonder if there are other people who have experience with this and 5 Meo? According to Martin Ball  when you take something like Ayahuasca there will be emotions coming up for you and you have to actively release them by integration of specific events etc. Whereas when taking 5 Meo the suppressed emotions will just be pushed out without any integration necessary. 

I wonder if I will release this energy blockage/suppressed emotions everytime when I'm doing 5 Meo till there is nothing more to release or does this only happen if the dosage is high enough?

does this kind of release also happen with plugging and you have your eyes open?

are there other psychedelics or more gentle way than 5 Meo that you can do in order to release these blocked energies?

Martin Ball on releasing energy with 5 Meo and integration: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am3ycuA3RlM

Edited by enigma2k

Sounds like you went a little too high dose.

But, totally agree on the release stuff! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@enigma2k can you tell which falicitator you went and if you can recommend? 

5 meo definitively Releases energy Blocks but you have to do the emotional labour

I dont know any psychedelic which can Do that as good as 5 meo, maybe mushrooms

Edited by OBEler

totally agree. 5 meo undoes all your emotional knots but not gradually like mushrooms, but with a bomb effect. It is as if your emotional body were made up of intricate paths, ramifications, areas of energy blockage, others more fluid, then you take 5 meo, and all the branches extend in a straight line like beams of energy that start from the center and encompass the whole. not even the slightest curve remains, everything is straight to infinity. and then they directly disintegrate and only the bottomless void remains. this, even if it lasts only a second, changes your structure forever. that's why if after 5 meo (another day) you take lsd or mushrooms  you go to infinity easily. and if after many trips you can do 5 meo easy, without any violence, I would say you are close to achieving that total liberation without any substance.

16 hours ago, enigma2k said:

I know that I need more sessions to really release all my suppressed emotions/energy and I wonder if there are other people who have experience with this and 5 Meo? According to Martin Ball  when you take something like Ayahuasca there will be emotions coming up for you and you have to actively release them by integration of specific events etc. Whereas when taking 5 Meo the suppressed emotions will just be pushed out without any integration necessary. 

I wonder if I will release this energy blockage/suppressed emotions everytime when I'm doing 5 Meo till there is nothing more to release or does this only happen if the dosage is high enough?

does this kind of release also happen with plugging and you have your eyes open?

Yes I have experienced this a number of times. But I've never blacked out or forgotten the experience. I'm always conscious of everything happening. Always plugged with eyes open.

What you describe is basically my experience as well. There is no effort in the process, it all happens completely spontaneously once the ego has partially or fully dissolved. For me it has usually manifested as intense body shaking and vibrating but in my most recent session I started to speak really weird noises like I was speaking an alien language. Completely spontaneous. It once felt like a band of healing energy moving up and down my body. But it all feels like a massive release. Like I'm literally shaking away contractions within the body. It's a deeply pleasurable experience and I always feel profoundly lighter and free-er after the experience. 

Once I started having the healing energy with 5-MeO, I started having it with other psychedelics as well. Well I've only ever done LSD once since doing 5-MeO so maybe not with all psychedelics.

It happens every time I do 5-MeO so I suspect it will happen every time for you as well. I haven't done enough sessions to tell whether it stops or not. I guess it probably will. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space this is good to hear that plugging also helps releasing blocked energy. I really wonder why this is not something that is discussed by most people. Martin Ball discusses this topic in his book "Etheogenic Liberation" and in the youtube video I posted above at length. 

Now I have to see how to get my hands on 5 Meo to plug it instead of vaping.

does anybody know if you need a high breakthrough dosage when plugging in order to release these energy blockages which is manifested as muscle tension? I guess this would be something that can be done much easier on a regular basis if you don't need a high dosage.

36 minutes ago, enigma2k said:

@Space this is good to hear that plugging also helps releasing blocked energy. I really wonder why this is not something that is discussed by most people. Martin Ball discusses this topic in his book "Etheogenic Liberation" and in the youtube video I posted above at length. 

Now I have to see how to get my hands on 5 Meo to plug it instead of vaping.

does anybody know if you need a high breakthrough dosage when plugging in order to release these energy blockages which is manifested as muscle tension? I guess this would be something that can be done much easier on a regular basis if you don't need a high dosage.

Well, not that many people have done 5-MeO. But of the people that have it seems like only a small number of people have these experiences. 

Hard to know about the dosage because there's so few reports. I'd say a minimum of 20mg is probably needed to start releasing. You don't need a "breakthrough" to God or Infinity. But my theory is that once you start having the releases on a higher dose, you'll have them on lower doses every time after that. This is all just based on my own experience so nothing set in stone here, could be very different for other people.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Funny to read this stuff, I smoked 5-meo without even knowing what it was and without any background :D Just trusted my guts

loved it. Had to process a lot to accept that I had actually seen the light, God, or whatever, especially as I came from a very logical and anti-religious family

@GrandeOrso omg lol that is almost too funny :D I think without background I would be total shocked. But I never had a 5 meo breakthrough so dont know 

The first times I did 5 meo I didn't get a total release, and it happened to me that I noticed an intense energy that tried to come out through my hands and feet without success. the feeling was very negative and after this my hands and feet hurt for two days, and I had muscle spasms in my legs non stop. One night I focused on it and I got a shock of energy that made my body vibrate for a minute, and the spasms completely disappeared. now, after many total advances, with only 3 mg I get a total energy release. I am sure that my energy configuration has changed drastically. I am a different person than 2 years ago, when I started with this. there are no knots in me, the channels flow freely, the feeling of the bottom is completely different from what it was. I was a sick person, and now I'm not. that simple and the disease that I had came from an energetic construction formed in fear since childhood, very difficult to correct. There is nothing like bombing your entire energetic being and dissolve it, and later reconfiguring itself, it's like rebooting a computer. all stuck background programs stop, everything is cleaned

Edited by Breakingthewall

The issue could be heavy metal toxicity that is keeping the body under constant stress and tension.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral could be part of it. 

a lot of people just go years of the ego holding tension in the muscle system. When it releases the body can relax energetically. 

◭"89"

On 9/8/2022 at 10:15 AM, Breakingthewall said:

totally agree. 5 meo undoes all your emotional knots but not gradually like mushrooms, but with a bomb effect. It is as if your emotional body were made up of intricate paths, ramifications, areas of energy blockage, others more fluid, then you take 5 meo, and all the branches extend in a straight line like beams of energy that start from the center and encompass the whole. not even the slightest curve remains, everything is straight to infinity. and then they directly disintegrate and only the bottomless void remains. this, even if it lasts only a second, changes your structure forever. that's why if after 5 meo (another day) you take lsd or mushrooms  you go to infinity easily. and if after many trips you can do 5 meo easy, without any violence, I would say you are close to achieving that total liberation without any substance.

Jeez. I need to do 5 MeO, so much of my practice is dedicated to emotional mastery/healing

@BlessedLion it’s a game changer if used safely 

◭"89"

@BlessedLion yes 5 meo is absolutely worth to take it. Absolutely! It was the only one which really helped my girlfriend resolving her energy blockade and She did 30 times lsd before

Just be prepared that your ego tells you otherwise when it resists lol

On 11.9.2022 at 10:59 PM, OBEler said:

@BlessedLion yes 5 meo is absolutely worth to take it. Absolutely! It was the only one which really helped my girlfriend resolving her energy blockade and She did 30 times lsd before

Just be prepared that your ego tells you otherwise when it resists lol

yes, this is absolutely my experience as well! how did this energy blockade affect your girlfriend? I assume you only gave her a small plugged dosage? 

@enigma2k She said the Real work begins after 5 meo. Just 5 meo alone will not Do it. 

She plugged 10 mg or more and had full breakthrough . 

I took 5MEO DMT 15 times and did not notice many after effects until this latest trip. Still around 2 weeks later I when I am relaxing, I feel a vibrating pleasure sensation on my temples like I just got a nice massage. I feel like I can just turn off my verbal thoughts when I want to and sit there relaxing in pleasure. I found especially after meditation in the last 2 weeks I can enter states where things like walking to my car or driving to work feels like time has slowed down, I feel great, stress free and can take more experience in at once. 

In the latest trip that I mentioned, I plugged 21mg and spent most of my time flat on my back with my eyes closed. I spent the later parts eyes open still lying down for a decent amount of time as well.

Usually I don't spend as much time with my eyes closed so that might have something to do with being able to relax into it. It was not my highest dose either. I took one 28mg and one 32mg dose which did not have as big of an after effect. 

I am not sure if you will have such a big effect every time. For me it was just this latest time 1 of 15 that had a clearly noticeable effect. I am curious about how your future trips turn out. 

Ive never done 5meo but i have done allot of bioenergtic therapy witch is desinged to take the charge/ tension dirrectly out of the muscles usually through intense shaking. i would imagine a combination of daily bioenergetics plus 5meo every now and then would be a way to keep going deeper and deeper with it and not have to do too much 5meo 

i could be wrong perhaps 5meo is enough by itself and makes bio seem like a waste of time, ive never been able to get my hands on 5meo but i feel there could maybe somthing to the combination of the two