confusedman

Leo? Is Islam True about Hell and Heaven?

47 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@confusedman Islam, christianity and Judiasm lack non-dual philosophy and they replace it with God as an authoritarian figure so yeah don't expect much when the core philosophy is this corrupted. 

Jesus literally told people they were God. So you are wrong about Christianity. Just because the people he talked to didn't understand doesn't mean its not there. You just have to have the patience to actually look.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, confusedman said:

Muslim Conquests India and Loot India, will be avoiding Hellfire. It promotes Conquest by Force. India didn't even attack.
And they Looted India, Just because Quran says so, to Avoid Hellfire. He surely wants to Dominate, why Conquest of India if he is a Peaceful Guy?

Dude, there is no mention of India in the Quran what so ever nor Muhammad ever interacted with Indians. Are you recieving this misinformation from Indian sources? 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

he was not a demon, he was a fairly fair guy for the time, but he had the same of enlightened mystic as putin

You need to read a bit about him from unbiased sources to know how wrong this statement is. Muhammad carried a huge responsibilty and paid a lot with sweat, tears and blood and Years of humilation and physical and emotional torture from his society. all of this because he carried the responsibilty of the collective  to push his people in the right direction and he succeeded! Arabs enjoyed hundreds of years of civilization and growth only because of Muhammad. Muhammad was not a tyrant, he was a spiritual teacher and teached a lot of wisdom. I respect him for that. But I also don't expect from him to teach nonduality or to be perfect in every aspect. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Jesus literally told people they were God. So you are wrong about Christianity. Just because the people he talked to didn't understand doesn't mean its not there. You just have to have the patience to actually look.

Only a fool would tell people they are God in a religious society :D I still get mindblown by the concept of Jesus telling  jews of all people, they were God. But I think he knew the cross would be coming sooner or later ^_^

Takes Basssssssed to a whole new level

32 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You need to read a bit about him from unbiased sources to know how wrong this statement is. Muhammad carried a huge responsibilty and paid a lot with sweat, tears and blood and Years of humilation and physical and emotional torture from his society. all of this because he carried the responsibilty of the collective  to push his people in the right direction and he succeeded! Arabs enjoyed hundreds of years of civilization and growth only because of Muhammad. Muhammad was not a tyrant, he was a spiritual teacher and teached a lot of wisdom. I respect him for that. But I also don't expect from him to teach nonduality or to be perfect in every aspect. 

By the sounds of it, he enjoyed murdering people more than Ted Bundy or any other famous serial killer ever did. He seems to have had bloodlust like Nero and some other psychotic Roman emporers.

I try to see what you say, there must be a hidden and deep background in something that has mobilized so many people for so many centuries... but I can't see it. ibn arabi, the mystics, were truly wise, but islam as an ideology and muhammad as a figure seem completely empty to me

Only a fool would tell people they are God in a religious society :D I still get mindblown by the concept of Jesus telling  jews of all people, they were God. But I think he knew the cross would be coming sooner or later ^_^

Takes Basssssssed to a whole new level

LOL you wrong for that!!! 

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

He did it indirectly after that. Started saying stuff like "The Kingdom of God is within you."

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Breakingthewall Yeah, Islam is a dry religion, don't expect anything spiritual from it. Muhammad will not teach you spirituality but I learned a lot from him in regards of collective responsibility and moral development. His moral development is mindblowing actually and he is one of my best role models in this regard.

On 2022-09-07 at 3:47 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall Yeah, Islam is a dry religion, don't expect anything spiritual from it. Muhammad will not teach you spirituality but I learned a lot from him in regards of collective responsibility and moral development. His moral development is mindblowing actually and he is one of my best role models in this regard.

Very wrong. Do your research about Sufism

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

@flyingwhalee Sufism is an updated version of Islam. Original Islam teachings are not spiritual by any means. The Quran and Sunna ( Muhammad quotes) are dry and and even I would say antispiritual. keep listenting to Quran and you will hate all spirituality all together. There is no mention of divine love or anything like that. God is presented in the traditional authoritarian figure manner.BTW, Sufism is hated to the bone by the majority of people in the Middle East and many other regions. I have  lived in a traditional islamic society all my life, and people here always make fun of suffism :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@flyingwhalee Sufism is an updated version of Islam. Original Islam teachings are not spiritual by any means. The Quran and Sunna ( Muhammad quotes) are dry and and even I would say antispiritual. keep listenting to Quran and you will hate all spirituality all together. There is no mention of divine love or anything like that. God is presented in the traditional authoritarian figure manner.BTW, Sufism is hated to the bone by the majority of people in the Middle East and many other regions. I have  lived in a traditional islamic society all my life, and people here always make fun of suffism :D

I think in dialectical terms about this, that the Quran had to be written as a part of the evolution of the Spirit. Of course the Quran has all those biases and things that we deem to be negative today, if you have evolved. 

And the negativity in the Quran, by its nature, carries the opposite idea in itself also, and evolution is about the process of coming to a positive balance of those ideas. 

@Vibroverse The Quran has some huge potential to corrupt the mind if you take it any seriously (which many Muslims do). It teaches  the old toxic ideology of us vs them ( believers vs heathens), holy war, and many regressive and ancient ideas.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Vibroverse The Quran has some huge potential to corrupt the mind if you take it any seriously (which many Muslims do). It teaches  the old toxic ideology of us vs them ( believers vs heathens), holy war, and many regressive and ancient ideas.

Yes, I'm aware of that. What I mean is consciousness is evolving, and the Quran was a part of that process of evolution. 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. What I mean is consciousness is evolving, and the Quran was a part of that process of evolution. 

Yeah, of course, I acknowledge that. Without the Quran, Arab people wouldn't have enjoyed hundreds of years of civilization. Muhammad did a huge thing back then, he succeeded in transitioning the society from stage RED to Blue.

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah, of course, I acknowledge that. Without the Quran, Arab people wouldn't have enjoyed hundreds of years of civilization. Muhammad did a huge thing back then, he succeeded in transitioning the society from stage RED to Blue.

What I say now may be a little controversial, but I'm thinking of spirituality also as a science that is evolving, like, say, medicine. You don't want the medicine of the last millenium to treat you today, but it was an evolved technology in its time back then. The view of love is evolving. 

Edited by Vibroverse

it's just that Islam is less evolved than previous religions. and not only that. Other religions have a background of truth, in Islam it is difficult to see it. rather it is a pack of lies. It is true that other religions arose in sophisticated and cultured environments, such as Rome, India, China, and Islam in a very primitive environment and that would be an excuse, but the lack of truth is still there. The religion of the Native Americans, for example, is much truer, and they were more primitive.

Actually Islam is the most senscial religion that exists today.  Its very straightforward in its ontology.  There is a one and only god who created everything. And created human beings to worship him .and whoever worships him will go to heaven and have an endless sex with hot women (not sure what's the equivalent of that for women lol). And if you don't worship him or disbelieve in him he will send you to the hellfire to burn and cry for eternity . Seems pretty straightforward. 

Not implying that this bullshit is true per se .just that it's the most straightforward bullshit(religion)from all the kinds of other bullshits(religions )out there .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it's just that Islam is less evolved than previous religions. and not only that. Other religions have a background of truth, in Islam it is difficult to see it. rather it is a pack of lies. It is true that other religions arose in sophisticated and cultured environments, such as Rome, India, China, and Islam in a very primitive environment and that would be an excuse, but the lack of truth is still there. The religion of the Native Americans, for example, is much truer, and they were more primitive.

I think every historical text must be interpreted in its own context of temporal and spatial evolution. Every text and person is a byproduct of its cultural and evolutionary environment. 

Edited by Vibroverse